Check your account email address ×

Pathetic liberals

Just now, racer254 said:

Everyone that doesn't support hillary is automatically labeled a trump supporter.  LOL.

The party of tolerance loves to label people.

Again....a "religion".  If you ask questions or raise doubts your were labeled a "Satan worshiping atheist".  How'd that work out for organized religion....OOOOOPS.  Now the Catholic church "accepts" gays!   :lol:

racer, i hate to tell you, most people in here are not at your same level of ignorance. you might fool one or two fellow dipshits, like sludge, momo, etc. but we all know you, and many others, supported trump. some still do.

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

racer, i hate to tell you, most people in here are not at your same level of ignorance. you might fool one or two fellow dipshits, like sludge, momo, etc. but we all know you, and many others, supported trump. some still do.

A hillary supporter has no right to be telling anyone about ignorance....

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

All the conservatives in this forum are wise to the alinsky tactics that you and your corrupt party perpetuates

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

It isn't tough to see the pattern.

The only pattern I see is Momo and friends who,support Dump continue to look and act like desperate fools :lmao: 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Racer is butt hurt today

This election is going exactly how I had hoped.  It is shaking up both parties, unfortunately, the democrats are slow learners.  They put up a 40 year politician for a candidate.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Nice try?

didnt you tell me a vote for stein is a vote for trump, you fucking moron?

dude i dunno if you developed a new strain of smoke or something, but whatever it is, lay off it for awhile. i wouldn't classify you as a valid trump supporter, like racer and many other rwws. do you not comprehend what i mean when i say you're wasting your vote and not doing everything in your power to eradicate trump?

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This election is going exactly how I had hoped.  It is shaking up both parties, unfortunately, the democrats are slow learners.  They put up a 40 year politician for a candidate.

:lmao: You lying sack of shit :lol: 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude i dunno if you developed a new strain of smoke or something, but whatever it is, lay off it for awhile. i wouldn't classify you as a valid trump supporter, like racer and many other rwws. do you not comprehend what i mean when i say you're wasting your vote and not doing everything in your power to eradicate trump?

Translation=please do not leave the cult.

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You should definitely know how to pick a liar, you picked both a liar and a crook to represent you.  That makes you the same in my book.

You're supporting the proven liar :bc: 

27 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm doing everything in my power to eradicate the two party system that brought us Trump and Clinton. 

Because I'm a big fucking picture kind of guy. Somehow you lack the ability to see ahead or behind you when it really matters. 

It's called willful ignorance.

Anyone still supporting the two party system in the information age is either stupid or willfully ignorant. 

I know you aren't stupid. 

I'm voting for Gary Johnson. Not because I agree with everything he says, but because he hasn't been criminally investigated, no suspicious deaths associated with him. No scandals, no inciteful rhetoric, no discriminatory accusations, no irrational behavior, etc... 

If you vote for trump or Hillary you are voting for their respective parties and you are going to get more of the same thing. And that's just dumb...

Edited by Anler