Check your account email address ×

The list is always growing...

6 hours ago, SmeeAgain said:

Whenever you use a brush to depict all participants in something, you're probably going to get it mostly wrong.  I'm not religious, but I'd say just about anyone belonging to a group like athiestrepublic could be considered a fanatic in their own right as well.

I don't like to paint with a broad brush, so I'll just paint with one...  :lol:

Neal

17 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

I don't like to paint with a broad brush, so I'll just paint with one...  :lol:

Neal

Religious fanatics = crazy = atheists who want to belong to an atheist society

not a broad brush at all...

P.S. Maybe the atheists could be considered excessive....  

8 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

Religious fanatics = crazy = atheists who want to belong to an atheist society

not a broad brush at all...

P.S. Maybe the atheists could be considered excessive....  

As soon as atheism branded itself some type of movement and started advocating AGAINST other’s beliefs.  They became just another fanatical group of retards upset with somebody else’s peaceful thought process.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

As soon as atheism branded itself some type of movement and started advocating AGAINST other’s beliefs.  They became just another fanatical group of retards upset with somebody else’s peaceful thought process.

Not others beliefs ,  just Christians.  

They don’t  send each other made up chain mail about mooslums.  :lol:

Just now, Cold War said:

Not others beliefs ,  just Christians.  

They don’t  send each other made up chain mail about mooslums.  :lol:

I attended the local atheists group meeting here once.  Just curious and looking for some alternative, stimulating conversation.  Maybe even intellectual.  NOPE!  Just more haters who can’t stand anybody that believes in something.  Of course, they are running hard under the guise that they are “intellectuals”.

Sheesh.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I attended the local atheists group meeting here once.  Just curious and looking for some alternative, stimulating conversation.  Maybe even intellectual.  NOPE!  Just more haters who can’t stand anybody that believes in something.  Of course, they are running hard under the guise that they are “intellectuals”.

Sheesh.

I can’t imagine belonging to a group who’s whole purpose is  to be against another group.    It like the KKK.

Does anyone remember where we left off last week? 

Yeah,  we were talking about how much we hate the blacks & Jews!  

Excellent, let’s do that again. 

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I can’t imagine belonging to a group who’s whole purpose is  to be against another group.    It like the KKK.

Does anyone remember where we left off last week? 

Yeah,  we were talking about how much we hate the blacks & Jews!  

Excellent, let’s do that again. 

Yep.  Pretty much.  Just petty shit. “The term ‘under God’ triggers the fuck outa me!!!!! And how dare people send ‘thoughts and prayers’!!!!”  

Moronic.

I remember going to a few Tea Party events when they first started out.  Impressive and sensible ideas with some good possible alternative solutions.  Then they turned into anti-Obama freaks, and that was pretty much the end of their growth and their movement.  Nothing but contrarians without any thoughts for solutions or answers anymore.

“Let’s all just oppose the others vehemently with extreme prejudice!!!!  We’ll get them sooner or later.....no plan needed!!!”

Holy shit!  They laid the ground work for the new liberal Dem party!  :lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Pretty much.  Just petty shit. “The term ‘under God’ triggers the fuck outa me!!!!! And how dare people send ‘thoughts and prayers’!!!!”  

Moronic.

I remember going to a few Tea Party events when they first started out.  Impressive and sensible ideas with some good possible alternative solutions.  Then they turned into anti-Obama freaks, and that was pretty much the end of their growth and their movement.  Nothing but contrarians without any thoughts for solutions or answers anymore.

“Let’s all just oppose the others vehemently with extreme prejudice!!!!  We’ll get them sooner or later.....no plan needed!!!”

Holy shit!  They laid the ground work for the new liberal Dem party!  :lol:

Right.  We had a pretty good local chapter. Started out being about running all the lifers out .  Lost interest  when that changed.  

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right.  We had a pretty good local chapter. Started out being about running all the lifers out .  Lost interest  when that changed.  

Yep.  It all became just another “same” with different colors.  Same as the Libertarian party I’m afraid.  This is their chance to really do something and so far, nothing.  They seem to be happy just sitting back acting like uber intellectuals among themselves.

Shameful.  It’s a good message.  Not sure why they can’t shape it and package it better.  Picking Johnson was just idiotic.  Maybe they just can’t recover.  :dunno:

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fuckin stupid bullshit.  Meh.

Neal

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Damn fucking straight!!!1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Sheesh.

Ding DIng Ding!!!!  CoughKneelCough....

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

X2