Check your account email address ×

Baby boomers to hand down $68T in great wealth transfer

• Platinum Contributing Member

So when you get your hands dirty it’s cool but I need to get a “real” job and lack ambition and drive....what a fucking arrogant cunt. 🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Unbelievable that you would continue to publicize what should be private and personal, but worse, lie about it. Ma offered to finance the house that my wife and I found but because I was just starting a new career at Jones,  and banks frown on any new job when giving out mortgages, she offered to finance it and we paid her.  Less than two years later I got a conventional mortgage.  So no, mom didn’t buy me a house.   Since you see fit to keep hitting below the belt, let’s talk about why I booted your rain cloud ass out of our camp.  Because you were always crying the blues about life, because everyone was sick of listening to how much money you used to make, how much your wife hated you and how you need to see a shrink for anxiety because your life was just oh so hard.  But mostly you’re an arrogant blowhard, who looks down his nose at everyone.....which is funny given when we first met you were morbidly obese.  I could go on, but airing people’s dirty laundry ain’t my thing.

:Lol:  dude look in a fucking mirror,  you shit on people for what they do.  as far as the rest of your drivel you've taken the shots, your a fucking fraud and everyone should know it.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

:Lol:  dude look in a fucking mirror,  you shit on people for what they do.  as far as the rest of your drivel you've taken the shots, your a fucking fraud and everyone should know it.  

I don’t know how you hung out with that arrogant fuck for as long as you did.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So when you get your hands dirty it’s cool but I need to get a “real” job and lack ambition and drive....what a fucking arrogant cunt. 🤣

his only real sucess in life came from cleaning out shitters,  but now that he drank the EJ kool aid he thinks he is something special.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

his only real sucess in life came from cleaning out shitters,  but now that he drank the EJ kool aid he thinks he is something special.

Fortune 500 company don’t you know!!!!!

Still waiting to hear what he considers a “real” job.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I noticed a little rust on the rockers of my 200k mile '06 GMC half ton.  I found an old can of Krylon on the shelf.  The color almost matches.  LOL

That old beater may need a tranny soon.  I found one at the local junk yard for $400.  Gonna buy it and rebuild it and have it on the shelf for when this one shits the bed.  

On a more serious note.  Boomers passing along wealth to the tune of almost $70 trillion is awesome.  Gonna be some parties thrown when all us boomers finally croak.  

Thankfully my old Ford is black and gorilla tape is black.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Thankfully my old Ford is black and gorilla tape is black.

LOL, they make other colors too. My 95 F-150 has some red that once it fades a while comes very close to the faded paint on the truck.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I noticed a little rust on the rockers of my 200k mile '06 GMC half ton.  I found an old can of Krylon on the shelf.  The color almost matches.  LOL

That old beater may need a tranny soon.  I found one at the local junk yard for $400.  Gonna buy it and rebuild it and have it on the shelf for when this one shits the bed.  

On a more serious note.  Boomers passing along wealth to the tune of almost $70 trillion is awesome.  Gonna be some parties thrown when all us boomers finally croak.  

shit around here at 200k you would have had to replace rockers and cab corners along with the bed and bumpers of just about any brand driven year round.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

A real job is what? What’s wrong with a 20 year old rusted out truck?

i know many multi millionaires that drive what you would consider junk. They don’t care about what they look like. Most people who drive expensive vehicles do it on monthly payments like the rest of their lives.

All of it..............the truth.

I have a 2002 F 150 that just turned 200,000......... rockers are gone, she might be rusty but she's trusty. The best part, I haven't had a vehicle payment in the last 8 years after we paid off the wifes car. It's a great feeling driving around in beaters instead of dreading the monthly $500 - $700 payment, fuck that.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

shit around here at 200k you would have had to replace rockers and cab corners along with the bed and bumpers of just about any brand driven year round.

Chasing rust is like playing whack a mole, when they're at 200k+, fuck the rust, just run em.

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Chasing rust is like playing whack a mole, when they're at 200k+, fuck the rust, just run em.

we have state inspection unfortunately so you have to chase it some.  I'm going to have to patch a hole in the quarter of the boys jeep if i don't sell it soon as well as tossing some JB weld and undercoating on a small hole in the frame.  

7 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

funny woolie pumped shitters after getting a degree and acts like he's some entrepreneurial hero but shits on you for being a self employed painter

End of the day if your taking care of your family WGAF at what you do to make that happen. 

Lol at this, but true.:lol:

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who cares what I drive and I’ve heard these stories so many times from you it’s laughable. You said I make excuses about being a painter...not even sure what that means because I’ve been honest about what I do and where I’ve been...no excuses about anything. BTW you really show your cuntiness by saying being a painter isn’t a “real” job...what else falls into that category you self important old cunt?

I guess my goals in life are different than wanting to be the flatland dipshit rolling into Jackman in a Benz acting like a big shot while the locals laugh behind my back. :lol:

Do you enjoy being a painter?  Cause that's all that matters bro 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I shit on people who act like assholes.  If I actually looked down at people who get dirty at their jobs I’d never hide the fact about the shit houses.  I kicked you out you because I got sick of your know it all holier than thou attitude.  You’d still be pretending to be my friend if I didn’t call you out, so let’s just save the fraud talk too.  It appears I was spot on about your true colors.   I shit on Smales because he’s a straight up bipolar moron with a big mouth.  He’d be lost without this place let’s just be honest.  Come on back to Jackman next year, you’re so missed by all!  NOT.