Check your account email address ×

Hey Trump supporters

One of my old high school friends posted a meme about Trump and one of his supporters jumped down her throat drooling and babbling in their usual moronic way. Some one I don't know posted this response and I absolutely loved it. I thought some of you all might appreciate it as well: 

"Bill Clinton cheats on his wife. Impeach him. Trump proudly brags about sexual assault (and has cheated on his wives). Elect him. Hillary oversaw the department of state while 4 people died in an embassy attack. Put her in jail. 2 Republicans were in office while over 200 people died in embassy attacks. No problem. Immigrants don't pay taxes. Round them up and kick them out. Trump doesn't pay taxes. He's a business genius. Hillary's foundation only spent 87% of their donations helping people. She's a crook. Trumps foundation paid off his debts, bought sculptures of him, and made political donations to avoid investigations while using less than 5% of funds for charity (and he got shut down by NY State). So savvy... Put him in the white house. Trump made 4 billion dollars in 40 years, when an index fund started at the same time with the same "small loans" he received would be worth $12 billion today... without a trail of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits and burned small business owners. He's a real business whiz. Hillary took a loss of $700k. She's a criminal. Trump is the first candidate in the modern era not to release his tax returns, and took a billion dollar loss in 1 year. Genius. Hillary takes responsibility for private email servers and apologizes. Not credible. Trump denies saying things (on the record) he actually said (on the record), he's just telling it like it is. 

Your arguments are thin. Your ignorance of reality is shocking. Your double-standards are offensive, and your willingness to blindly support him and recycle the rhetoric is absurd. Your opinion is not fact. Your memes are not news articles. And your hypocrisy is not a platform."

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

One of my old high school friends posted a meme about Trump and one of his supporters jumped down her throat drooling and babbling in their usual moronic way. Some one I don't know posted this response and I absolutely loved it. I thought some of you all might appreciate it as well: 

Wait, your high school friends are still alive abe?  That is something.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

"Bill Clinton cheats on his wife. Impeach him. Trump proudly brags about sexual assault (and has cheated on his wives). Elect him. Hillary oversaw the department of state while 4 people died in an embassy attack. Put her in jail. 2 Republicans were in office while over 200 people died in embassy attacks. No problem. Immigrants don't pay taxes. Round them up and kick them out. Trump doesn't pay taxes. He's a business genius. Hillary's foundation only spent 87% of their donations helping people. She's a crook. Trumps foundation paid off his debts, bought sculptures of him, and made political donations to avoid investigations while using less than 5% of funds for charity (and he got shut down by NY State). So savvy... Put him in the white house. Trump made 4 billion dollars in 40 years, when an index fund started at the same time with the same "small loans" he received would be worth $12 billion today... without a trail of bankruptcies, thousands of lawsuits and burned small business owners. He's a real business whiz. Hillary took a loss of $700k. She's a criminal. Trump is the first candidate in the modern era not to release his tax returns, and took a billion dollar loss in 1 year. Genius. Hillary takes responsibility for private email servers and apologizes. Not credible. Trump denies saying things (on the record) he actually said (on the record), he's just telling it like it is. 

Your arguments are thin. Your ignorance of reality is shocking. Your double-standards are offensive, and your willingness to blindly support him and recycle the rhetoric is absurd. Your opinion is not fact. Your memes are not news articles. And your hypocrisy is not a platform."

You should be sayin all of this to yourself....take out Trump and insert Hillary

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bang on

add to the list....

romney wipes out all his staff's hard drives and uses private e-mails as governor, not a word. bush loses 22 million e-mails, and used a private server owned by the rnc, during the darkest days of the iraq war. not a word.

repukes, shove your fake outrage up your ass....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The OP is spot on. :bc: Dump is a great example and representative of those who support him . :snack:

I think Hillary would put you to death if she knew you represented her.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

add to the list....

romney wipes out all his staff's hard drives and uses private e-mails as governor, not a word. bush loses 22 million e-mails, and used a private server owned by the rnc, during the darkest days of the iraq war. not a word.

repukes, shove your fake outrage up your ass....

Yup