• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

She must be doing something good, that's like the 5th meme of butthurt over her I've seen. Is she on Fox? 

She's rapidly gaining popularity with the Neo-Nazi faction of the right

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

She must be doing something good, that's like the 5th meme of butthurt over her I've seen. Is she on Fox? 

The tolerant left says shes a ivy league blond so shes not worth listening too, angry ginger hates her

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

Tomi is a 20 something chick who had done fuck all with her life,  has no real world experience or qualifications but now she's making bank riling up middle aged men on the intrawebs every night who put her in the spank bank.  She's a right wing Kardashian to be honest.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Totally strikes me as a cocktail waitress type

but woolie likes to claim her banging a navy seal makes her qualified to pontificate,  although the left basically used the same reasoning to say Hillary was qualified so maybe if she bangs him a few more years Trump can appoint her SecDef

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Tomi is a 20 something chick who had done fuck all with her life,  has no real world experience or qualifications but now she's making bank riling up middle aged men on the intrawebs every night who put her in the spank bank.  She's a right wing Kardashian to be honest.  

Yep, "wet behind the ears". :snack: