Check your account email address ×

No coughing

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I read this earlier and KNEW either you or MC would post it in typical fashion.  

:lol:

Whats the big deal here?  There isn’t.  

What has Stormy been up to?

There’s nothing new at all here. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is not concerned he may be sick just the fact his spotlight is being shaded. Trump is only concerned about himself........no one should be surprised. 

I can't help but to respond to your complete idiocy.  :lol: 

So, a grown man doesn't know better to get up and leave the room so as not to interfere with the "ongoings" until he finishes with his hacking spasms and you think, all should shut down while Trump scrambles for the Robitussin and a warm cloth to drape over his forehead?

Get fucked you god damn imbecile.  :lmao: 

• Haha 1

Trump the selfish prick cares about no one but himself......anyone that supports him is the same.

Trump chastises Mulvaney for coughing during TV interview

Source: CNN

Updated 1:13 PM ET, Mon June 17, 2019 
Source: Frustration in White House over ABC interview 

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump chastised his acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney for coughing during the taping of a TV interview, ordering the aide out of the Oval Office while he was in the middle of an answer. 

Trump, during an interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos that aired Sunday, was in the middle of telling the journalist about releasing a financial statement when Mulvaney sounded off a cough that can be heard during the President's remark. 

"Let's do that over. He's coughing in the middle of my answer," Trump said, pointing toward Mulvaney. 
"Yeah. OK," Stephanopoulos said. 

"I don't like that, you know, I don't like that," Trump said, as Stephanopoulos notes that the cough is from "your chief of staff." 

"If you're going to cough, please leave the room. You just can't, you just can't cough," Trump said, shaking his head. "Boy, oh boy."......................

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/17/politics/mick-mulvaney-donald-trump-coughing-oval-office/index.html?utm_source=twCNNp&utm_term=image&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2019-06-17T17%3A30%3A05
Edited by Mainecat

I guess Mainecat never heard one of the 113 or so stories about what a wretched bitch Hillary was with her staff.  Likely still is.  Trump can be obnoxious, how did I ever miss that memo?

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I guess Mainecat never heard one of the 113 or so stories about what a wretched bitch Hillary was with her staff.  Likely still is.  Trump can be obnoxious, how did I ever miss that memo?

Clinton is not the topic here.

Trump is a selfish prick.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

She was 100x worse but in private.  You gave it all a pass but whine about Trump in one of your 15 or so daily TDS threads.  You’ve become addled with it, and he’s going to get re elected............. so maybe its time to got get some fresh air and find some better uses of your time.....

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Bothers you to be reminded what a pathetic hypocrite you are eh?

Edited by Sleepr2

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s nothing new at all here. 

only tbing new is tbe level of butthurt to actualy think it is news worthy . but then they know there are legions of butthurt sheep out there begging for a fresh load in the face . 

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Trump the selfish prick cares about no one but himself......anyone that supports him is the same.

Trump chastises Mulvaney for coughing during TV interview

Source: CNN

Updated 1:13 PM ET, Mon June 17, 2019 
Source: Frustration in White House over ABC interview 

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump chastised his acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney for coughing during the taping of a TV interview, ordering the aide out of the Oval Office while he was in the middle of an answer. 

Trump, during an interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos that aired Sunday, was in the middle of telling the journalist about releasing a financial statement when Mulvaney sounded off a cough that can be heard during the President's remark. 

"Let's do that over. He's coughing in the middle of my answer," Trump said, pointing toward Mulvaney. 
"Yeah. OK," Stephanopoulos said. 

"I don't like that, you know, I don't like that," Trump said, as Stephanopoulos notes that the cough is from "your chief of staff." 

"If you're going to cough, please leave the room. You just can't, you just can't cough," Trump said, shaking his head. "Boy, oh boy."......................

Read more: https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/17/politics/mick-mulvaney-donald-trump-coughing-oval-office/index.html?utm_source=twCNNp&utm_term=image&utm_medium=social&utm_content=2019-06-17T17%3A30%3A05

lmfao you fucking tool . so I see you have never been to a taping of anything? you get that most non live shit has multiple takes and shit like talking or coughing is frowned on and always re shot and edited out . the selfish fuck is the one who did not get the fuck out when he felt it coming on making certain every one had to 're shoot .and piss more time away 

but yeah what ever you say you ignorant pants shitting sheep fool 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

At the one minute mark. What a selfish prick he is...

again you are a stupid fuck . and if this was any one but Trump the media would have left the coughing on the cutting room floor so to speak 

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again you are a stupid fuck . and if this was any one but Trump the media would have left the coughing on the cutting room floor so to speak 

Exactly.