Check your account email address ×

In Canada, factually linking mass shooting with anything liberal will be censored

Just now, revkevsdi said:

How many lobbyist of foreign oil companies is scheer meeting with?  Do you think they have our best interests at heart?  Is snc Lavalin the same corrupt company they were when Harper as PM?

Do you want Lavalin shut down so that an equally corrupt US company can take over their contracts?

So there main interest isn't to create more good paying middle class jobs for Canadians wanting to join that group?

Has Trudeau been caught in another lie?

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

Frenchy you have been owned in this thread from the moment you opened your mouth.

You have been 100% wrong about everything :lol: 

carry on denying facts

Starting a bit early today?

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes I deal with them

do you know Conservatives use SNC to the same level as Liberals :dunno:   

You said Harper did not have dealings with SNC, you are wrong.

Harris also leased the 407 to them (part)

image.jpeg.27be0e7cc22deab2f284d3c0c24736ce.jpeg
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How many lobbyist of foreign oil companies is scheer meeting with?  Do you think they have our best interests at heart?  Is snc Lavalin the same corrupt company they were when Harper as PM?

Do you want Lavalin shut down so that an equally corrupt US company can take over their contracts?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

When are you moving from that bad area

Maybe 10 years.  Sell it, could do a 5 for 1 split ahead in Rev's area or more likely buy something within 2 to 10 further north. 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes I deal with them

do you know Conservatives use SNC to the same level as Liberals :dunno:   

You said Harper did not have dealings with SNC, you are wrong.

Harris also leased the 407 to them (part)

I said Harper did not obstruct justice to get a politically friendly company out of a legal penalty that should be independent of politics.

idiot.

Frenchy you have been owned in this thread from the moment you opened your mouth.

You have been 100% wrong about everything :lol: 

carry on denying facts

dude you realize those donations were directed by SNC and donated by employees and paid back through phony expense claims, etc? And over 90% were to the Liberals?

You are literally so stupid and misinformed it makes my brain hurt.

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes I deal with them

stamping received on a bid delivery envelope and handing the courier a bid received receipt does not constitute 'dealing' with multi million/billion dollar crown projects. :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

dude you realize those donations were directed by SNC and donated by employees and paid back through phony expense claims, etc? And over 90% were to the Liberals?

I was beginning to think Trail and Kevvy were one and the same but now realize, unfortunately, they aren't. Hats off to you, Frenchy, for trying to make them see the light but as you likely know, that's a futile task. 

34 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I said Harper did not obstruct justice to get a politically friendly company out of a legal penalty that should be independent of politics.

idiot.

but he did :dunno:  just the minister didn't make a big deal about it.  Jody had issues with Trudeau and told him she would take him down.

Didn't work but it was a nice try from her.  Jody's career is over.

fact is you sit here defending conservative governments without knowledge 

Oneway 

35 minutes ago, frenchy said:

so you are saying a little illegal is okay 

Harper paid the money back and hushed it up,it wasn't until Jody freaked out that we even knew about the donations

Trudeau made sure his party never takes money like that again, since he wasn't around back then but Harper was :dunno: 

yup ONEWAY at its best.....

34 minutes ago, irv said:

I was beginning to think Trail and Kevvy were one and the same but now realize, unfortunately, they aren't. Hats off to you, Frenchy, for trying to make them see the light but as you likely know, that's a futile task. 

:lol:  he hasn't said one thing correct yet :lol:  

just a beating similar to the ones you take now 

39 minutes ago, frenchy said:

stamping received on a bid delivery envelope and handing the courier a bid received receipt does not constitute 'dealing' with multi million/billion dollar crown projects. :lol: 

There is different contracts yes, majority by law we have to take the lowest bid regardless of the companies record.  

This is how the private sector hoses the public, low bid then over charge for unforeseen things.....  Then we send in our men and women to fix issues.  

Happens everyday 

In this case SNC is selected there is no tender nothing 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  he hasn't said one thing correct yet :lol:  

just a beating similar to the ones you take now 

Beatings. :lol:It's unbelievable how you think, Trail. You think you know it all when the facts prove you know very little. You say you didn't vote for Wynee but Trudope, who is from the same mold, is a god to you???:wacko:

truddy4.png

but he did :dunno:  just the minister didn't make a big deal about it.  Jody had issues with Trudeau and told him she would take him down.

Didn't work but it was a nice try from her.  Jody's career is over.

fact is you sit here defending conservative governments without knowledge 

Oneway 

Wrong!

Dude the head of the non partisan PCO was caught on tape running point for the Prime Minister with JWR pushing for a deferred prosecution and said JT would get it one way or another.

It doesn't get any more cut and dry than that you brain dead moron.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

so you are saying a little illegal is okay 

Harper paid the money back and hushed it up,it wasn't until Jody freaked out that we even knew about the donations

Trudeau made sure his party never takes money like that again, since he wasn't around back then but Harper was :dunno: 

yup ONEWAY at its best.....

dude they gave to Conservatives (private donations so no one in the PC party knew what was going on) so they could feign innocence and point to them being objective and not politically biased. Stupid people like you buy that.

People with a brain see the scam for what it is where 90% + go to liberals.

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

dude they gave to Conservatives (private donations so no one in the PC party knew what was going on) so they could feign innocence and point to them being objective and not politically biased. Stupid people like you buy that.

People with a brain see the scam for what it is where 90% + go to liberals.

Esp since in the real world, over 50% of employees with a good paying private sector job vote Conservative.

1 hour ago, irv said:

I’ve actually found this to be a pretty good and informative thread.  It’s clear that Trudeau’s liberal media and underlings are very similar to Obama’s.....very skilled at running interference and lies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Has the ghost of Stumpy visited your profile?:lol:

image.png.813acd5f9e935dfa0cfd92a0ebce098e.png

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

SWEET FUCK!!!!!  :lol: 

I did that to pay homage to his lies. 

Do you like it?

5 hours ago, frenchy said:

Wrong!

Dude the head of the non partisan PCO was caught on tape running point for the Prime Minister with JWR pushing for a deferred prosecution and said JT would get it one way or another.

It doesn't get any more cut and dry than that you brain dead moron.

:dunno: happens all the time, what are you talking about?  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno: happens all the time, what are you talking about?  

the top bureaucrat in the country's impartial civil service tries to coerce an elected official on behalf of the PM for purely political reasons all the time?

How do you even breathe on your own?

• Haha 1