Check your account email address ×

In Canada, factually linking mass shooting with anything liberal will be censored

just to show how FRENCHY makes shit up 

bc-foreign-investment-hits-3-year-high-i

Foreign Investment Hits 3-Year High in Canada Despite Oil Woes

Foreign direct investment in Canada rebounded in 2018, showing businesses may be regaining some of their confidence in an economy hampered by falling oil prices and trade uncertainty.

FDI rose to $51.3 billion last year, Statistics Canada reported Thursday, the highest annual total since 2015. That included inflows of $16.4 billion in the final three months of the year, which was the second highest quarterly total since 2015.

The numbers represent a bounce back from a dismal 2017, when inflows fell to the lowest since 2010 amid an exodus of capital from the nation’s oil patch and worries about the fate of the North American Free Trade Agreement. The bulk of foreign direct investments last year were in non-energy sectors of the economy.

While foreign buy of homes is down due to Canadian governments new policies to curve speculators 

The need to attract investment was one of the rationales for why Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government introduced $14 billion in temporary write-offs for capital investment in November

you are out of your league Frenchy

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Andrew Scheer says he has removed Michael Cooper from the justice committee over comments the Conservative member of Parliament made earlier in the week.

The Tory leader says it was “insensitive and unacceptable” for Cooper to quote the suspected Christchurch shooter to a Muslim witness during a parliamentary hearing.

Cooper has apologized for reading an excerpt from a manifesto written by Brenton Tarrant, accused of killing 51 people at two New Zealand mosques, to the witness.

He says he “quoted the words of a white supremacist anti-Muslim mass murderer in an ill-advised attempt to demonstrate that such acts are not linked to conservatism.”

Cooper says he should not have said those words or named the perpetrator.

Scheer says he told Cooper, who represents St. Albert-Edmonton, that as a consequence of his actions he will no longer sit on the justice committee.

He also says he now considers the matter closed.

What does any of this have to do with THE LEFT :dunno:  

Because they’re the ones who got caught lying and freaked out you idiot :lol: 

57 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Foreign direct investment 2005-2014 averaged 6.2%

2015 to 2018 it dropped by a full 50% to 3.1%.

Why Failmaker? Why?

Because nobody trusts Trudeau 

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....Francy got fucking PWND hard by failmaker. Holy shit

Its just too easy :lol:  Up 50% than the  Canadian average is bad according to Frenchy 

Foreign Direct Investment in Canada increased by 12178 CAD Million in the first quarter of 2019. Foreign Direct Investment in Canada averaged 8027.44 CAD Million from 1981 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 50326 CAD Million in the fourth quarter of 2000 and a record low of -8640 CAD Million in the second quarter of 2004.

Frenchy posts story written by Fraser Institute and Rebel - While Fraser has many smart people they are all Conservatives writing for an agenda.  This is fact

Steven Globerman wrote the story Frenchy posted from 

2 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Because they’re the ones who got caught lying and freaked out you idiot :lol: 

okay Leader of the Conservative Party removes one of his members from his seat is a Liberal problem and fault 

no use in saying anymore  - ONEWAYS :lol: 

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

okay Leader of the Conservative Party removes one of his members from his seat is a Liberal problem and fault 

no use in saying anymore  - ONEWAYS :lol: 

It’s because the liberals had a full on panic attack over it 

should the truth have been censored? My guess is you’ll say yes 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Foreign investment is the strongest indicator to the strength of our economy and it has never been worse. Retard. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Foreign direct investment 2005-2014 averaged 6.2%

2015 to 2018 it dropped by a full 50% to 3.1%.

Why Failmaker? Why?

I've tried explaining this to him numerous times but he simply doesn't get the fact that to have "continued" strong economic growth, you need foreign investors coming into the country, not leaving. 

Canada posts weakest back-to-back quarters of growth since 2015 — but that’s not the whole story

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/newsalert-canadian-economy-grew-at-0-4-per-cent-annual-pace-in-q1

https://www.canadianmanufacturing.com/manufacturing/canadian-economy-posts-weakest-back-to-back-quarters-of-growth-since-2015-233627/

3 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

It’s because the liberals had a full on panic attack over it 

should the truth have been censored? My guess is you’ll say yes 

what are you talking about?  wow

what truth of what?  

In between your hate for Canada do you even know what this committee was doing?  You have no idea is my guess

Andrew Scheer removed him from his seat, nothing to do with the liberals at all. 

2 minutes ago, irv said:

I've tried explaining this to him numerous times but he simply doesn't get the fact that to have "continued" strong economic growth, you need foreign investors coming into the country, not leaving. 

Canada posts weakest back-to-back quarters of growth since 2015 — but that’s not the whole story

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/newsalert-canadian-economy-grew-at-0-4-per-cent-annual-pace-in-q1

https://www.canadianmanufacturing.com/manufacturing/canadian-economy-posts-weakest-back-to-back-quarters-of-growth-since-2015-233627/

all hyou do is post the same article that says CANADA HAS DONE VERY WELL SINCE TRUDEAU - your hope that the slow period will carry forward is a telling story.

Dude even your POST STATES TRUDEAU HAS DONE GREAT - wow 

IRV since December you are claiming a slow period - NOT FROM 2015 :lol:  whata  tool you have become.  

I feel sorry for you IRV, what ever happened I hope it works out

but posting the same article doesn't make the FACTUAL NUMBERS CHANGE 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

all hyou do is post the same article that says CANADA HAS DONE VERY WELL SINCE TRUDEAU - your hope that the slow period will carry forward is a telling story.

Dude even your POST STATES TRUDEAU HAS DONE GREAT - wow 

IRV since December you are claiming a slow period - NOT FROM 2015 :lol:  whata  tool you have become.  

I feel sorry for you IRV, what ever happened I hope it works out

but posting the same article doesn't make the FACTUAL NUMBERS CHANGE 

Like I said, Trail, which you clearly don't understand, the economy is going to crash eventually based on Trudope's B.S. policies and red tape. You can't have investment leaving Canada at a record pace and still maintain a strong economy. The 2 need each other, remove one and the crash begins. How you don't see that is simply mind boggling but then again, other than your perceived strong economy, nothing the idiotic Trudope does seems to matter to you much. 

truddd1.jpg

44 minutes ago, irv said:

Like I said, Trail, which you clearly don't understand, the economy is going to crash eventually based on Trudope's B.S. policies and red tape. You can't have investment leaving Canada at a record pace and still maintain a strong economy.

JUST POSTED FOREIGN INVESTMENT CHART - LEAVING?   

anyway ONEWAY are you saying Trudeau's policies will crash the economy?   So in other words Trudeau's is responsible for the economy numbers directly? Even the records set under his leadership :dunno: 

good to know IRV 

Here are some facts you missed above - clearly IRV your opinion article is wrong - we are at a high after Investments tumbled in the last years of Harper - FACTS DON'T LIE

Foreign direct investment in Canada rebounded in 2018, showing businesses may be regaining some of their confidence in an economy hampered by falling oil prices and trade uncertainty.

FDI rose to $51.3 billion last year, Statistics Canada reported Thursday, the highest annual total since 2015. That included inflows of $16.4 billion in the final three months of the year, which was the second highest quarterly total since 2015.

The numbers represent a bounce back from a dismal 2017, when inflows fell to the lowest since 2010 amid an exodus of capital from the nation’s oil patch and worries about the fate of the North American Free Trade Agreement. The bulk of foreign direct investments last year were in non-energy sectors of the economy.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

consumer spending is the greatest measure of a strong ecoonomy 

People don't spend if they aren't making money, its that simple

Like just before the US housing market crash? Idiot. 

Whether some billionaire invests in an oil field means little to the day to day economy 

wrong again. Since they have a direct ownership stake they are more in tune with the actual health of the economy or lack thereof.

Hey, never mind that foreign investment dropped 50% as soon as Trudeau took over :lol: 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

JUST POSTED FOREIGN INVESTMENT CHART - LEAVING?   

anyway ONEWAY are you saying Trudeau's policies will crash the economy?   So in other words Trudeau's is responsible for the economy numbers directly? Even the records set under his leadership :dunno: 

good to know IRV 

Here are some facts you missed above - clearly IRV your opinion article is wrong - we are at a high after Investments tumbled in the last years of Harper - FACTS DON'T LIE

Foreign direct investment in Canada rebounded in 2018, showing businesses may be regaining some of their confidence in an economy hampered by falling oil prices and trade uncertainty.

ahhh, so the highest it's been under Trudeau but still far below what it was under Harper. Thanks for making my point. No back out to the hotbox for you.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Its just too easy :lol:  Up 50% than the  Canadian average is bad according to Frenchy 

Foreign Direct Investment in Canada increased by 12178 CAD Million in the first quarter of 2019. Foreign Direct Investment in Canada averaged 8027.44 CAD Million from 1981 until 2019, reaching an all time high of 50326 CAD Million in the fourth quarter of 2000 and a record low of -8640 CAD Million in the second quarter of 2004.

Frenchy posts story written by Fraser Institute and Rebel - While Fraser has many smart people they are all Conservatives writing for an agenda.  This is fact

Steven Globerman wrote the story Frenchy posted from 

I didn't quote anyone you fucking imbecile.

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

ahhh, so the highest it's been under Trudeau but still far below what it was under Harper. Thanks for making my point. No back out to the hotbox for you.

Oil Prices fell 

its not that hard to understand.

And boosting about Harper doesn't hurt either since I voted for the man, I like to state facts instead of just finding Party Posts 

When Oil hit 140 a barrel we were rolling, today that isn't possible nor wanted 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Like just before the US housing market crash? Idiot. 

Our market didn't crash like the USA's last time so why would it now?   

Frechy if you feel the economy is horrible right now, fine can't wait for it to be better 

ONEWAY at its best :lol: 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Our market didn't crash like the USA's last time so why would it now?   

Frechy if you feel the economy is horrible right now, fine can't wait for it to be better 

ONEWAY at its best :lol: 

you said consumer confidence is the true sign of a strong economy and I said BS, and gave a perfect example of where that was true - that being the US economy at that time. So you were wrong. Again.

Secondly, Given the injection of stimulus Trudeau has injected since the day he started for no reason whatsoever it is simply average at best. Especially since the economy he inherited from Harper was very sound and stable. Wait till a recession inevitably hits and there is a reason for $20B + yearly deficits for a few years and see where we will be. He is on the exact same path as his father, economic illiterates the two of them

And sorry I understand economics so don't have to scramble to find articles written by English majors to cut and paste like you.

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

I see you are still as stupid as ever. 

Not best economy in decades. Trailing US badly and middling compared to rest of G8. 

Consumer confidence not at all time high.   

Foreign investment leaving country at record pace 

$20+ billion dollar deficits in a year it was to be balanced. 

Pot? Who gives a fuck about pot? Certainly not those who drive the economy. Coddled public employees who contribute nothing, maybe. 

3 hours ago, frenchy said:

Foreign investment is the strongest indicator to the strength of our economy and it has never been worse. Retard. 

just to show how FRENCHY makes shit up 

bc-foreign-investment-hits-3-year-high-i

Foreign direct investment in Canada rebounded in 2018, showing businesses may be regaining some of their confidence in an economy hampered by falling oil prices and trade uncertainty.

While foreign buy of homes is down due to Canadian governments new policies to curve speculators 

The need to attract investment was one of the rationales for why Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s government introduced $14 billion in temporary write-offs for capital investment in November

you are out of your league Frenchy

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you said consumer confidence is the true sign of a strong economy and I said BS, and gave a perfect example of where that was true - that being the US economy at that time. So you were wrong. Again.

Secondly, Given the injection of stimulus Trudeau has injected since the day he started for no reason whatsoever it is simply average at best. Especially since the economy he inherited from Harper was very sound and stable. Wait till a recession inevitably hits and there is a reason for $20B + yearly deficits for a few years and see where we will be. He is on the exact same path as his father, economic illiterates the two of them

And sorry I understand economics so don't have to scramble to find articles written by English majors to cut and paste like you.

first you said Foreign investment - you can see you are wrong that it is leaving when its gaining - so your first indictor is a positive

now you don't like that answer

is it clear for you now all in one post :lol:  

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Tech bubble.

Consumer confidence at all time high. Then the dot.com crash. 

But fail says consumer confidence proves the economy is great! 

:lol: 

actually I said all 4 together make for a good measure of a great economy  - you said it doesn't 

no more needs to be said