Check your account email address ×

Iran accuses the US of LYING about the ‘suspicious’ attack on American-linked oil tanker and denies ordering ‘torpedo’ assault

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If it came down to a global vote, 15% believe trump. I’m with the Iranians on this. False flag all the way. Trump is a liar. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9292305/iran-oil-tanker-attack-gulf-of-oman/

What a strange world we live in.  Where the American government is more racist than the Germans. Where the US puts kids in cages and their supporters are ok with it and where the Iranian government is more trustworthy than the US. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

What a strange world we live in.  Where the American government is more racist than the Germans. Where the US puts kids in cages and their supporters are ok with it and where the Iranian government is more trustworthy than the US. 

Question, what do the Canadian police do up there when a 15 year old commits a crime? Just free to go?? Or would that child go to jail?:news:

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Question, what do the Canadian police do up there when a 15 year old commits a crime? Just free to go?? Or would that child go to jail?:news:

Our policy on migrant children is horrible. 

It says stuff about separating children from families is a last resort and acting in the best interest of the child.

Who wants to treat children humanely???????  It's not like they're a fetus or something, they are already born, time to treat em like shit. 

The last thing anyone wants in their country is risk takers and people who are grateful for a chance at a better life. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Our policy on migrant children is horrible. 

It says stuff about separating children from families is a last resort and acting in the best interest of the child.

Who wants to treat children humanely???????  It's not like they're a fetus or something, they are already born, time to treat em like shit. 

The last thing anyone wants in their country is risk takers and people who are grateful for a chance at a better life. 

deflection noted

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

What deflection? I mentioned kids in cages and you asked what Canada does with them.  I told you our policy.  

How is that a deflection?

I didnt ask anything about policy on immigrants at all whatsoever?? nada, zero, zilch  

I asked what happens to a 15 year old in that commits a crime in Canada?? are they free to go?? or do they go to jail??

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I didnt ask anything about policy on immigrants at all whatsoever?? nada, zero, zilch  

I asked what happens to a 15 year old in that commits a crime in Canada?? are they free to go?? or do they go to jail??

What was that in response to? I assumed you were replying to my kids in cages comment.  

But if your question was out of left field, you'll have to be more specific.   If the crime was shoplifting, speeding, etc.  they won't go to jail.  If it's murder they will.

If they cross the border looking for a better life and as a last resort must be separated from their family, it's foster care.  But then again they don't consider the children in this case criminals. Unlike the MERCA!!!!! FREEDUMB!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What was that in response to? I assumed you were replying to my kids in cages comment.  

But if your question was out of left field, you'll have to be more specific.   If the crime was shoplifting, speeding, etc.  they won't go to jail.  If it's murder they will.

If they cross the border looking for a better life and as a last resort must be separated from their family, it's foster care.  But then again they don't consider the children in this case criminals. Unlike the MERCA!!!!! FREEDUMB!!!!!!

I mean its was pretty specific, I never mentioned anything about immigration at all.. Maybe its your reading comprehension skills and your need to go off on irate tangents that have nothing to do with you or your country at all..

In america we dont put shoplifters or speeders in jail either unless it is habitual or reckless.. 

I did a little research on how you treat your citizens that are in juvenile detention facilities..Man, seems like there are a lot and they are kept in CAGES!!!!! 

With the amount of youth separated from their families and being kept in cages just in Toronto alone they all cant be in there for murder.. What happens to a 15 year old shoplifter in canada that say has been caught a couple times, is put on probation, and then violates the probation??? Lets say his probationary curfew is set at 10pm and he isnt home at 10pm... Nobody is hurt, there are no victims with injuries. He just violated the law and the terms of his probation. What would happen to that child?? Think he would be separated from his or her family and put in a cage???

56 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I mean its was pretty specific, I never mentioned anything about immigration at all.. Maybe its your reading comprehension skills and your need to go off on irate tangents that have nothing to do with you or your country at all..

In america we dont put shoplifters or speeders in jail either unless it is habitual or reckless.. 

I did a little research on how you treat your citizens that are in juvenile detention facilities..Man, seems like there are a lot and they are kept in CAGES!!!!! 

With the amount of youth separated from their families and being kept in cages just in Toronto alone they all cant be in there for murder.. What happens to a 15 year old shoplifter in canada that say has been caught a couple times, is put on probation, and then violates the probation??? Lets say his probationary curfew is set at 10pm and he isnt home at 10pm... Nobody is hurt, there are no victims with injuries. He just violated the law and the terms of his probation. What would happen to that child?? Think he would be separated from his or her family and put in a cage???

He’s Canadian Tool Kit.  Give it up.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Why did you quote me here?  Upset that I called you a “moron”?

My post stands.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

My comment about kids in cages was referring to immigrant children. You know the kids that the US currently have a couple of thousand in cages. Sometimes 20 per cage. 

You would like to compare that to actual Canadian criminals teenagers. 

I would guess we don’t have any 10 year old and younger kids in a cage.  

How about Merca?  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

My comment about kids in cages was referring to immigrant children. You know the kids that the US currently have a couple of thousand in cages. Sometimes 20 per cage. 

You would like to compare that to actual Canadian criminals teenagers. 

I would guess we don’t have any 10 year old and younger kids in a cage.  

How about Merca?  

This is obviously well beyond your mental capabilities, but my point being if you break the law, you very well could end up in a cage..Its not just the laws that you approve of, it goes for all laws...  Its really not that hard to grasp..

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

This is obviously well beyond your mental capabilities, but my point being if you break the law, you very well could end up in a cage..Its not just the laws that you approve of, it goes for all laws...  Its really not that hard to grasp..

Why doesn’t Canada send some busses down and pick all of these kids up?

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

They don’t care about Mexicans....just Muslims.  Sure, they are more expensive to get there and maintain but, WORTH IT!!!

12 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I agree that criminals should be put in jail if the offence is serious enough. 

What are you thoughts on your country’s policy of putting children of asylum seekers in cages?

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

We would have felt some responsibility if our secret service had worked to destroy their country. You shouldn’t burn down your neighbours houses and then complain that there are too many homeless people on your street.