Check your account email address ×

Conservative Icon George Will: Young Voters Now Consider GOP ‘The Dumb Party’

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As if George fucking Will has got his finger on the pulse of young voters.  God the left gets more pathetic everyday.  6 more years.  Suck it..  :lol: 

That old fuck better be concerned about his own pulse.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

it's about fucking time. 

George Will has had his panties in a wad ever since Trump was elected.  He’s the standard inside beltway elitist , who was wrong about Trump and Is probably wrong about young voters.  Lets talk about blacks and minorities and which party theyre leaving..

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

George Will has had his panties in a wad ever since Trump was elected.  He’s the standard inside beltway elitist , who was wrong about Trump and Is probably wrong about young voters.  Lets talk about blacks and minorities and which party theyre leaving..

Ok, talk about them.  Do you have a link or did a friend of a friend talk to a black person grandpa munster?

14 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Ok, talk about them.  Do you have a link or did a friend of a friend talk to a black person grandpa munster?

I honestly don't care enough to post up links that should be common knowledge.  Just not that invested in it.    See Last election results,  #walkaway movement, etc.  i dont remember calling you any names, is that how you get people to have an honest conversation?

56 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

fuck off cunt boy . no matter what link any one posts you call it bull shit then deflect away . this is a,fact 

21 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

fuck off cunt boy . no matter what link any one posts you call it bull shit then deflect away . this is a,fact 

You Trumpsters should try to post from sites that aren’t far right propaganda pages filled with questionable facts. 

Edited by revkevsdi

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You Trumpsters should try to post from sites that aren’t far right propaganda pages filled with questionable facts. 

like CNN lmfao . go fuck your self hack boy 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

like CNN lmfao . go fuck your self hack boy 

Lets not forget huffpo and Dailybeast.....lowering journalistic standards like its their mission statement.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets not forget huffpo and Dailybeast.....lowering journalistic standards like its their mission statement.

shut your whore mouth those are cornerstones of journalistic integrity.

just ask pampers if you don't want to take my word for it 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

shut your whore mouth those are cornerstones of journalistic integrity.

just ask pampers if you don't want to take my word for it 

I still think it is funny how HuffPost declared Trump un worthy of reporting on during election . Integrity at its finest.   

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I still think it is funny how HuffPost declared Trump un worthy of reporting on during election . Integrity at its finest.   

NY Times mea culpa the day after the election was really awesome.   It lasted less than a week.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

They didn’t want to give a con man free publicity. Too bad other media wasn’t as astute.