Check your account email address ×

Qualified gubbermint immunity DENIED to four Oakland county MI , Barney Fife's. Extreme strip search of drunk female

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I know 2 young ones, 4 year college grads and college athletes.  Solid young men.  When I hear these broad brushes about all cops and hear where theyre coming from, from people who couldnt carry these two guys jock straps, I have to laugh.  Everyone can post up a story or a video, no one can put up the context of those stories or videos with an average days interactions and arrests by cops.    

Yah....real law and order guys like Jeff fucking Sessions

Your a bootlicking fucking retard who would defend a cop if he was raping your daughter in front of you. Forgive all of us if we take your far ahead opinion with a grain of salt

What the fuck are you guys doing that you still have so much contact with law enforcement to know so many and how they are? :lol:

Meh....biggest problem I kinda see with LEO is they all seem to look like they are wannabe commandos.  No real connection to their community anymore.  

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....real law and order guys like Jeff fucking Sessions

Your a bootlicking fucking retard who would defend a cop if he was raping your daughter in front of you. Forgive all of us if we take your far ahead opinion with a grain of salt

Ben we’ve talked about this.  Stop sounding dumb.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck are you guys doing that you still have so much contact with law enforcement to know so many and how they are? :lol:

Meh....biggest problem I kinda see with LEO is they all seem to look like they are wannabe commandos.  No real connection to their community anymore.  

Great question.  99.8% of my interactions with law enforcement have been fine.  I should have been arrested when I was younger for some of the shit I did, and the cops let me go.  Of course I never lipped off to a cop either.

Agreed.

Edited by DriftBusta

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

My SPECIALTY was drunks, because I worked late night shifts for a number of years. You could not find a cop in America, who knows how to handle drunks, better than me. 

Drunks are about the worst fukken things to deal with, just as bad as enraged guys at domestics. THEY ALL SUCK!!!! 

So you had the worst shift ever all the time. 

Translation - you were the worst cop on the force and they were hoping to god you quit. 

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Translation - you were the worst cop on the force and they were hoping to god you quit. 

Suck a nigga-dick, you frog bastid. 

I hate dayshift. I like getting up, when I want to. 

Fuck off and die, you faggot. 

Nobody has a scrap book like I do. Filled with arrests, etc. 

13 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I still have the promotional test results in a folder. Come here, and I'll stuff them down your throat. 

I'll roll them up into a long tube 11 inches long and stick them in your throat. Hey, kinda' like the dicks you suck!!!    

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So you’re lazy too. Shocker. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well I know 2 young ones, 4 year college grads and college athletes.  Solid young men.  When I hear these broad brushes about all cops and hear where theyre coming from, from people who couldnt carry these two guys jock straps, I have to laugh.  Everyone can post up a story or a video, no one can put up the context of those stories or videos with an average days interactions and arrests by cops.    

again I say your 2 so called fine young men had to pass a personality test to get those jobs . that personality is a fucked up one to say the least . shocker they were athletes .  now those glory days are past and time to pretend you are superior and powerful with your tin star . again I say the last decent cop retired 15 yrs ago .

my mom has dated a k9cop for close to 25 yrs who retired 20 yrs ago even he laughs at the newbread of fuck heads and there poser loaded toolbelts shaved head swat want to be Dicks heads .

if you peruse that line of work now days you deff have deep rooted  psychological issues and that is perfect because that is what they want now .

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Poor stupid cop worshipping jtssrx owned by the whole forum

Except woolie :lol: shocker

No one owned me you retards own yourselves with your generations about an entire segment of our society. What’s funny is you know nothing of what it’s like to not be free and to be repressed by a police state. You’re noting more than a spoiled brat!!

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one owned me you retards own yourselves with your generations about an entire segment of our society. What’s funny is you know nothing of what it’s like to not be free and to be repressed by a police state. You’re noting more than a spoiled brat!!

Yes....I'm a spoiled brat for calling our Jack booted thugs violating peoples rights daily. Smfh

8 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

again I say your 2 so called fine young men had to pass a personality test to get those jobs . that personality is a fucked up one to say the least . shocker they were athletes .  now those glory days are past and time to pretend you are superior and powerful with your tin star . again I say the last decent cop retired 15 yrs ago .

my mom has dated a k9cop for close to 25 yrs who retired 20 yrs ago even he laughs at the newbread of fuck heads and there poser loaded toolbelts shaved head swat want to be Dicks heads .

if you peruse that line of work now days you deff have deep rooted  psychological issues and that is perfect because that is what they want now .

Thats your opinion.  I think you’re full of shit.  Thats my opinion.  Society still needs someone to keep the peace. How do you and Ben propose that gets done?

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

Must be another fagmont!!!11 they coming out of the.....closet!! :lol2:

I can't keep up with them. It's almost a full-time job slappin' them around. If this keeps up, we'll have to call this place FAGDOMSLEDDER.COM. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Yes....I'm a spoiled brat for calling our Jack booted thugs violating peoples rights daily. Smfh

Some cops do suck, you're right. Problem is, a nice guy isn't going to get into that business, for the most part. If he does, he's the MOST LIKELY type to get shot/hurt.

Cops are dealing with real bastards out there. I mean REAL VIOLENT MOTHERFUKKERS, that all kidding aside, would kill us and our families in a heartbeat.  

That's the price American society pays for police protection. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

You have no proof of your claims. You're a radical and honestly, I'm not sure why your views are tolerated on this site. You open call for the death of both police and political figures. I don't like the current police state but I respect the rule of law. I'm not happy with our shitty political system that is run by two parties but I don't wish death on anyone. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Some cops do suck, you're right. Problem is, a nice guy isn't going to get into that business, for the most part. If he does, he's the MOST LIKELY type to get shot/hurt.

Cops are dealing with real bastards out there. I mean REAL VIOLENT MOTHERFUKKERS, that all kidding aside, would kill us and our families in a heartbeat.  

That's the price American society pays for police protection. 

Cops deal with the scum of society every day so if they might come into situations the odd time because they encounter scum 98% of the time is prdictable, they are humans :dunno:

23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Cops deal with the scum of society every day so if they might come into situations the odd time because they encounter scum 98% of the time is prdictable, they are humans :dunno:

Yes. The majority of people have never experienced the ferocity of a violent criminal. If they did, they would change their attitudes real quick. :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pics or it didnt happen.