Check your account email address ×

Qualified gubbermint immunity DENIED to four Oakland county MI , Barney Fife's. Extreme strip search of drunk female

Just now, f7ben said:

No he wasnt and neither were you :lol:

fuck all cops.....every one of them is filth 

My SPECIALTY was drunks, because I worked late night shifts for a number of years. You could not find a cop in America, who knows how to handle drunks, better than me. 

Drunks are about the worst fukken things to deal with, just as bad as enraged guys at domestics. THEY ALL SUCK!!!! 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

My SPECIALTY was drunks, because I worked late night shifts for a number of years. You could not find a cop in America, who knows how to handle drunks, better than me. 

Drunks are about the worst fukken things to deal with, just as bad as enraged guys at domestics. THEY ALL SUCK!!!! 

The only drunk guys you handled were with your mouth open and hand out.

Dumbass lying ass welching faggot

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen, you Polish faggot. There was a drunk 6'3" at a local beach tearing the place up. I cuffed that fucker, and lifted him off the ground, and threw him into the back of my cruiser. Holy fuck, it almost caused a fukken riot!! 

There was a bunch of people watching...……...and they got pissed at me!!!! HOLY FUCK!!! 

Anyway, that drunk fuck was later convicted of MURDER. 

See, drunks are punks. I'm the DOCTOR OF DRUNKS/PROFESSOR OF PUNKS!!! 

That's my specialty, and no one is better at it, than me. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Listen, you Polish faggot. There was a drunk 6'3" at a local beach tearing the place up. I cuffed that fucker, and lifted him off the ground, and threw him into the back of my cruiser. Holy fuck, it almost caused a fukken riot!! 

There was a bunch of people watching...……...and they got pissed at me!!!! HOLY FUCK!!! 

Horseshit......you dont even pay your bets and you're 5'3 ass ain't lifting anyone off the ground 

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

F7Faggot, the way I cuffed and stuffed that punk, is the same way I would throw you around!! LMAO!!

Oh, you THINK you wouldda' kicked my ass, but you wouldda' ended up on the ground like all the rest did.

A big, golumpki lyin' on the ground, cuffed like the faggot that he is. 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

F7Faggot, the way I cuffed and stuffed that punk, is the same way I would throw you around!! LMAO!!

Oh, you THINK you wouldda' kicked my ass, but you wouldda' ended up on the ground like all the rest did.

A big, gumpke lyin' on the ground, cuffed like the faggot that he is. 

Youre a fat little midget looking bitch with hip dysplasia ......you'd get your ass beat with the quickness 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Youre a fat little midget looking bitch with hip dysplasia ......you'd get your ass beat with the quickness 

You' might get one punch in, then you'd be lyin' on the ground sayin' " Ma, where am I? Ma, Ma! " 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

You' might get one punch in, then you'd be lyin' on the ground sayin' " Ma, where am I? Ma, Ma! " 

You better pack a lunch you old gimp mask wearing cock hound

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You better pack a lunch you old gimp mask wearing cock hound

HA!HA! FAGGOT, I would rough you up, like the bitch that you are!!!

39 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

you remember that story with some John cougar playing in the background .

fuck cops all worthless shitbags with somthing to prove to the world cover there short comings in life 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

only closet homos with repressed rage issues seek out jobs in law enforcement 

Well then, why didn't you go into policing? 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You said you work nights. How is a drunk tearing up a beach at night? His sand castle too big? 

Sounds like you were doing the harassing, especially if the witnesses were getting worked up too. 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Cops like this give every good cop a bad name!!

Every single cop has seen other cops violate peoples rights and done nothing. If they claim they havent they are liars 

There are no good cops.....sorry

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Every single cop has seen other cops violate peoples rights and done nothing. If they claim they havent they are liars 

There are no good cops.....sorry

the good protect the bad which makes them no longer good.  you would think at some point they would figure this out and police their own instead of protecting them.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

A big, golumpki lyin' on the ground, cuffed like the faggot that he is. 

Fuckin Pyle ... you were probably some Baby Huey mall cop ...& thought you were a bad ass once they give you a Nextel, & then roughed up a few teenagers that were shaking the pinball machine around too hard in the arcade!

:kneebash: