Check your account email address ×

False equivalency

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Take the challenge. Find a list of lies from any of the people I mentioned that comes close to the lies Trump has told since he was elected. 

He just claimed to have taken 20 trillion from the Chinese economy. 

He is shitty at math just like his supporters. 

Are you claiming that your list of people are in some way "better" than trump?  There is a difference between perpetuating a lie, knowing the actual truth, vs getting facts incorrect because they are what you believed at the time.  Like I said, ignorant fool.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you claiming that your list of people are in some way "better" than trump?  There is a difference between perpetuating a lie, knowing the actual truth, vs getting facts incorrect because they are what you believed at the time.  Like I said, ignorant fool.

Yep.  Good post.  

What I love is the TDS media deciding that “lies” are what they make of them now.  “Misleading statements” are lies.  “Partial truths” are lies.  “Incorrect answers” are lies.  “Insufficient answers” are lies.  “Non answers” are lies.  My how times have changed!!!  What a load.  

Still, Trump just needs to STFU and learn to respond to just a couple of quick questions with the same old political answers (vagueness and deflection).  Or, just do like Obama did...scripted questions only.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Good post.  

What I love is the TDS media deciding that “lies” are what they make of them now.  “Misleading statements” are lies.  “Partial truths” are lies.  “Incorrect answers” are lies.  “Insufficient answers” are lies.  “Non answers” are lies.  My how times have changed!!!  What a load.  

Still, Trump just needs to STFU and learn to respond to just a couple of quick questions with the same old political answers (vagueness and deflection).  Or, just do like Obama did...scripted questions only.

Well, the media knows the audience pretty well.  I agree, trump could calm down, but we both know that Trump could not say a word and the tds media would just elaborate as to WHY he isn't addressing the subject.   You said it yourself, NON ANSWERS are lies with them.

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

10,000 lies and you think he just misspoke.  :lol:

He’s a con man is fucking you over and here you are making excuses. 

What's the big fukken deal???

This is why we have ELECTIONS every four years. NOVEMBER 2020 will be here before you know it. 

You'll get your chance to fix everything and everybody. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Take the challenge. Find a list of lies from any of the people I mentioned that comes close to the lies Trump has told since he was elected. 

He just claimed to have taken 20 trillion from the Chinese economy. 

He is shitty at math just like his supporters. 

The point, that seems to go over your head, is the lefts defense of lies, sexual predators , draft dodging, tax dodging and treason when it was a liberal. 

Just accept that you’re a pathetic hypocrite. 👍

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Well, the media knows the audience pretty well.  I agree, trump could calm down, but we both know that Trump could not say a word and the tds media would just elaborate as to WHY he isn't addressing the subject.   You said it yourself, NON ANSWERS are lies with them.

Then he is hiding or obstructing  :guzzle: 

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

The point, that seems to go over your head, is the lefts defense of lies, sexual predators , draft dodging, tax dodging and treason when it was a liberal. 

Just accept that you’re a pathetic hypocrite. 👍

It’s not going over my head. I noticed how important it was to the right until their candidate was an actual draft dodger. Bush using family influence to keep him stateside was bad enough but captain heelspurs takes things to a whole new level. 

Thats why it’s false equivalency. You dumb fucks piled on Warren about her one lie.  Was that worse than 10,000 Trump lies?

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Maybe Trump should try calming down instead of lying all the time. 

But it works. You fucks fall for it and beg for more. 

We had a long distsance truck driver who use to bring a different hot chick along almost every time. I asked him about it. He said “bitches love to be lied to. If you get caught, just lie again”

Trumpster are his bitches, no doubt. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You don't seem to worry about it when it's a candidate you support. 

I will be if you find a link moderate right link that lists of 10,000 lies from Clinton’s, warren, Obama, Biden, Gore. 

Do you understand false equivalency?

Its when you keep hammering Warren for one lie and when Trump lies 10,000 times you say “well they all lie”

warren shot one person when she was 30

obama shot 5 

clintons shot 10

Trump killed 10,000. Not quite Hitler, but he isn’t finished yet. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Maybe Trump should try calming down instead of lying all the time. 

But it works. You fucks fall for it and beg for more. 

We had a long distsance truck driver who use to bring a different hot chick along almost every time. I asked him about it. He said “bitches love to be lied to. If you get caught, just lie again”

Trumpster are his bitches, no doubt. 

Same with you.

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

outside of guns and investments he's mostly correct

No he’s not.  He’s full of shit and has bought into  a fake narrative.  Reminds me of all the impeachment talk.  For what.... Russian collusion?!   Yeah ok.  Go with that.  

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Same with you.

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Refute them.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No he’s not.  He’s full of shit and has bought into  a fake narrative.  Reminds me of all the impeachment talk.  For what.... Russian collusion?!   Yeah ok.  Go with that.  

3 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Boomboom isn’t a Canadian. He’s from the Toronto area

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  Touche

All failed to find evidence of lying close to that of Trump. 

Well done losers. 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s not going over my head. I noticed how important it was to the right until their candidate was an actual draft dodger. Bush using family influence to keep him stateside was bad enough but captain heelspurs takes things to a whole new level. 

Thats why it’s false equivalency. You dumb fucks piled on Warren about her one lie.  Was that worse than 10,000 Trump lies?

Yup, still over your head,    You’re hypocrisy is typical of the Shrillery supporters.   

7 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, still over your head,    You’re hypocrisy is typical of the Shrillery supporters.   

If I’m being a hypocrite then it should be easy for you to show the Long list of lies from Senator Warren. 

So far we have her lying about her exaggerating her ancestry to take someone’s place in university or at least get better funding. 

Vs Trump lying about bone spurs so someone else would have to take his place in Vietnam. 

Your turn. What was her next lie. It can’t have anything to do with her ancestry. My Trump examples won’t have anything to do with him being a draft dodging coward. 

Ie. “We have a health plan that will cover everyone for a fraction of the cost. “

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Climate Barbie Hands!  :lol:

120E3220-F55A-4080-97CA-038417CBE693.gif

Whenever you use the barbiehands thing I know you are lost. 

The best thing about it was you took lying Dave’s word on a photo he claimed was mine. :lies: