Check your account email address ×

The most retarded class ever offered.

• Gold Member

Who the fuck comes up with this crap? A pathway to be "truely accountable" for my honkeyness. :flush:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/shame-resilience-for-white-people-tickets-62895928415

Event description

Description

Shame Resilience Skills for White People- a pathway to authentic conversations with People of Color

Facilitators: Alana Tappin, PsyD, Cpsych and Robin Schlenger, MSW, LCSW

This program is co-sponsored and approved for 14 CE Credit Hours through MPG Consulting

For: LCSW/LMSW, LMHC/LMHC, LCAT/CAT, LMFT, Licensed Psychoanalysts

As two women, one of color and one white, we both have been complicit in bearing witness to lives being destroyed by the racially-based denial and silence of white people. Understanding that real change and transformation can only happen through compassion, we have searched for a way to create opportunities for white people to be truly accountable by practicing shame resilience. It has been our experience that shame is often a paralyzing and debilitating condition for well-intentioned white people who desire but seem to be unable to deeply explore their whiteness in an honest and transparent way. By the conclusion of this workshop, participants will:

• Understand the ways in which defensive responses such as withdrawal, attack, and denial are common coping strategies used to help ameliorate white shame and guilt and ultimately maintain white supremacy
  • Understand and be able to apply strategies and interventions to work through white shame and guilt
  • Possess and be able to apply the skills necessary for compassionate accountability

This workshop will be devoted to teaching white people shame resilience skills as a pathway to having authentic conversations about race and developing the necessary muscle to take proactive positions in promoting racial and social justice. A major portion of the workshop will assist participants in enhancing their personal awareness of racially based patterns, how they manifest, and what they look like so that we can build tolerance. Shame resilience skills are specifically designed to help white people stay actively engaged in meaningful racial conversations without surrendering to white guilt and/or shame that often stifles and smothers meaningful racial conversations.

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

550 needs to take this class. Then he needs to take a handful of ambien and a long drink off a bottle of cheap woolie style chard

some broad gave me a few ambiens, years ago. wish I had more. 

Hey, fuck it. I ain't tryin' ta' save any more of your white asses. You guyz don't listen to my shit anyway, so fuck it. Live your lives the fukken way ya' want, I don't give a fuck anymore. 

If you all think blacks are OK, so be it. I have my thoughts on the subject, which is not widely shared here, so you boyz do what the fuck you want. I ain't sayin' nothin' no more. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

some broad gave me a few ambiens, years ago. wish I had more. 

Hey, fuck it. I ain't tryin' ta' save any more of your white asses. You guyz don't listen to my shit anyway, so fuck it. Live your lives the fukken way ya' want, I don't give a fuck anymore. 

If you all think blacks are OK, so be it. I have my thoughts on the subject, which is not widely shared here, so you boyz do what the fuck you want. I ain't sayin' nothin' no more. 

Oneof my best buds is a black guy from England, he has been here 45 years and hates niggers.

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Would this class stop cops from blowing the brains out of minorities on a several times a day basis?  

:lol: 

3 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Only if it stopped minorities from committing crimes.

:owned:

10 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

Oneof my best buds is a black guy from England, he has been here 45 years and hates niggers.

Most here did not comprehend my rationale on the black situation. They all thought I hate blacks. I don't.....I hat e all VIOLENT PEOPLE. Unfortunately, blacks commit a lot of violent crime, and I felt we have a horror-show scenario in America.

I'm not posting about it anymore. I was not well-received when I tried to make a COLIN FLAHERTY thread on daily black violence.....it was taken down. 

Everybody here does not need or want my societal input. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Most here did not comprehend my rationale on the black situation. They all thought I hate blacks. I don't.....I hat e all VIOLENT PEOPLE. Unfortunately, blacks commit a lot of violent crime, and I felt we have a horror-show scenario in America.

I'm not posting about it anymore. I was not well-received when I tried to make a COLIN FLAHERTY thread on daily black violence.....it was taken down. 

Everybody here does not need or want my societal input. 

When we want advice on punky old woodpiles and sucking down huge loads of nigger jizz we will call you Faggot :finger2:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

When we want advice on punky old woodpiles and sucking down huge loads of nigger jizz we will call you Faggot :finger2:

So, who sucks nigger jizz, you faggot, 'cause it sure ain't me? 

Where's your broad, cock-face? 

You rag on Kev's lady, where's yours? Oh, you ain't got one. Figures, 'cause you're what...………...a FAGGOT!!!

STFU, you dick-licker!! Post your broad, cum-quart. POST HER!!! 

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Hey faggot. Did you see the vid of the black guy that slashed a lady in NY? Totally innocent woman, slashed by a big fukken black guy!!!

FUCK YOU PUSSIES!! FUCK YOU ALL!! You white pussy, effeminate, passive, BITCHES!!!! FUCK YOU ALL FOR NOT VOTING FOR MY " BLACK VIOLENCE THREAD " !!!! 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Most hardworking honest black folks all hate niggers.

I worked for years with a bud that grew up in the projects of NY.  West Point grad and decorated vet.  I rarely heard him say “nigger” but, he’d ask “What the fuck is wrong with my people?” When some bizarre shit was going on...which seemingly is always.  He had no fond words for the “niggers” so to speak.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I know. They have no time for the gansta crap. The sad part is, many are forced to live amongst them. Old school hard working black MEN that perhaps never got the education or skills needed to earn enough to get out of the project. they are still good people just trapped by their surroundings. 

I could teach the class.   1 minute. 

Welcome class.   When you have the urge to comment about anything about black people...........DONT!   class dismissed.

We were downtown this weekend. My buddies wife is hilarious, no boundaries. Got to talk & touch everyone.  We go in this hidden bar off some alleyway.  The woman working the door looks like she is right out of a 70's black exploitation film.  Our friend has to start rubbing her hands through her afro, petting her, calling her Tina Turner.  We were all just looking at each other, shaking our heads. WTF. :lol: 

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Most?  

If you spend anytime in the city,   around (working)  black people, you quickly find out what nonsense it is that blacks live in fear of whites. They know  whites are not going to rob, shoot, or kill them.  They worry about young  black thugs, like everyone else.