Check your account email address ×

D day was a huge sacrifice in the name of freedom.

There were a staggering amount of American soldiers who died to help liberate Europe. 

But here is a fun fact More Americans had died By Mar 6th this year from gun violence than died during one of the bloodiest days during the war. 

36 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

You try way too hard when it seems being a cunt just comes natural to you. Let it come out naturally...don't force it 

Exactly.  There’s no reason for him to go try and dig deep for something.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Exactly.  There’s no reason for him to go try and dig deep for something.  

Watching him trying to carry water for his team after the two idiot chiefs for that group left is disappointing. He can't seem to move that needle like they could. Not at all really

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

There were a staggering amount of American soldiers who died to help liberate Europe. 

But here is a fun fact More Americans had died By Mar 6th this year from gun violence than died during one of the bloodiest days during the war. 

Thank baby Jesus that none were fetuses. 

• Haha 1

It’s not that difficult at all. The facts are clearly in my favour. 

It’s still the case, though, that other nations see far fewer gun deaths than does the United States. Looking at estimates since 1990, calculated by the Global Health Data Exchange at the University of Washington, there were more homicides by gun in the United States in 1990 alone than there were from 1990 through 2017 in the United Kingdom, Canada and Germany combined.

can you break that diwn by race for us 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Ez ryder said:

can you break that diwn by race for us 

No. Why would I? Remember you dumbfucks have claimed that mass immigration is turning Europe into a dangerous place. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s not that difficult at all. The facts are clearly in my favour. 

It’s still the case, though, that other nations see far fewer gun deaths than does the United States. Looking at estimates since 1990, calculated by the Global Health Data Exchange at the University of Washington, there were more homicides by gun in the United States in 1990 alone than there were from 1990 through 2017 in the United Kingdom, Canada and Germany combined.

population control

Once Democrats we're elected to run big cities for decades on end unchallenged a rise in gun deaths was inevitable. Chicago, Detroit, Oakland,LA, Baltimore the list goes on and on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Since 1955 only 39981 people under  absolute dem  political control have been killed.   https://heyjackass.com/     :read:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No. Why would I? Remember you dumbfucks have claimed that mass immigration is turning Europe into a dangerous place. 

it is .

and there govenment knows  it 

now break it down by race for us 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

it is .

and there govenment knows  it 

now break it down by race for us 

If you want to be racist about it fine. 

Let’s compare the number of Canadians killed by white guys with guns in the last two years with the number of Americans killed by one white guy in your worst mass killing over the same time period. 730 to 1 odds  

ill give you lots of time  I’m heading back out to the trails  

21 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Once Democrats we're elected to run big cities for decades on end unchallenged a rise in gun deaths was inevitable. Chicago, Detroit, Oakland,LA, Baltimore the list goes on and on.

:owned: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

:owned: 

Where is the controlled border that slows the flow of guns between those places and the rest of the country. 

Detroit and Windsor are both shit holes. (Not as shitty as Woodbridge but still). Check the gun deaths in both of those cities. 

My guess is you will fuck off just like ez ily owned did. 

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Blacks aren’t Americans....  they are African Americans.  What’s your stats say if you only include those that would refer to themselves as just Americans?

6 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Blacks aren’t Americans....  they are African Americans.  What’s your stats say if you only include those that would refer to themselves as just Americans?

I’ll give you the same challenge as ez ily owned. Even though most Canadian mass killings have been by white Canadians. List all the gun deaths by white Canadians over the last 2 years.  I bet 2 years of white Canadian shooters don’t match the Vegas shooter.  

• Gold Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’ll give you the same challenge as ez ily owned. Even though most Canadian mass killings have been by white Canadians. List all the gun deaths by white Canadians over the last 2 years.  I bet 2 years of white Canadian shooters don’t match the Vegas shooter.  

Is African Canadian even a thing or do they just call themselves Canadians?

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Where is the controlled border that slows the flow of guns between those places and the rest of the country. 

Detroit and Windsor are both shit holes. (Not as shitty as Woodbridge but still). Check the gun deaths in both of those cities. 

Using your logic,  why are all the cities surrounding Chicago not rife with gun violence?  

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

If you want to be racist about it fine. 

Let’s compare the number of Canadians killed by white guys with guns in the last two years with the number of Americans killed by one white guy in your worst mass killing over the same time period. 730 to 1 odds  

ill give you lots of time  I’m heading back out to the trails  

nice avoidance of what you don't want to post 

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

owned lmfao not even close .

why don't you break down those Detroit gun deaths by race for us now that you brought them up 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

owned lmfao not even close .

why don't you break down those Detroit gun deaths by race for us now that you brought them up 

Compare all of Canada white murderers in two years. Two the Vegas shooting. That’s not avoidance. I’m giving you 730 days to 1