Check your account email address ×

MIA's

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I have never looked at anything personal. if it is published online it is public information. Are you retarded or just a douche, pick one please.

It's your story Zoso.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's your story Zoso.

Nope it is you with the story. Keep telling it shitforbrains. BTW is it true what is being said about you not getting any at home, tht would explain your miserable attitude.

16 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Frankie is doing pretty good.  He is in Fairbanks working for an Auto Dealership.  He is out of the village and in some semblance of civilization.  Not that the village is a bad place but young people deserve to get out and explore life a little bit.  Once the do some exploring they may chose to head back home.  

Good to hear that Frankie is doing well, he did teach F7Ben everything about how to troll a web site.......the kids grow up so fast it seems.

5 hours ago, snoughnut said:

We need to recruit Huizy and LLS and get them back in here.......ratings will go through the roof. :lol:

LLS that's his name. I remember him on HCS lol. He disappeared then I forgot his name. Does he us another name now?. 

10 minutes ago, small-bore said:

LLS that's his name. I remember him on HCS lol. He disappeared then I forgot his name. Does he us another name now?. 

No.  I don't know exactly when he disappeared but it was probably 2012 or a little later, something like that.  He was from the North West Wisconsin area.  Someone surely knows why he left here so abruptly.  

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good to hear Frankie is doing well...Jet is an entertaining kooky kind of cat...wish he would come back. Hope he is OK. 

Yeah I always liked FJ7, he always had some good insults to throw around.  :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Were you paying attention to how that "child" was being treated by the so called adults around here...Frankie is fine and he never stooped to your levels of douchebaggery.

Yeah some of the "adult" members said some shit to the kid.

Nothing bad can come from him getting out of Tananna, there isn't juack shit in those villages except mud and rocks. Perhaps when he's older and chooses to go back it will be a different mindset than being "stuck" there.   Having seen thos places first hand, I couldn't imagine growing up in one of those places.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah I always liked FJ7, he always had some good insults to throw around.  :lol:

Yeah some of the "adult" members said some shit to the kid.

Nothing bad can come from him getting out of Tananna, there isn't juack shit in those villages except mud and rocks. Perhaps when he's older and chooses to go back it will be a different mindset than being "stuck" there.   Having seen thos places first hand, I couldn't imagine growing up in one of those places.

Hey, don't you spend half your life up there? 

WTF, we're gonna' start callin' you FRANKIE KIVALO!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Nope it is you with the story. Keep telling it shitforbrains. BTW is it true what is being said about you not getting any at home, tht would explain your miserable attitude.

What's your excuse....a black heart and no soul? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, don't you spend half your life up there? 

WTF, we're gonna' start callin' you FRANKIE KIVALO!!!!!

You shut your whore mouth!!!