Check your account email address ×

MIA's

7 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

customers of yours at Sandys place ?   

Sand your vagina, faggot. I could write a check for that place. Yes, you're a faggot. 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rumor has it that they’re putting the lotion in your basket...

I don't really get it. I don't think it's good though. Lotion? What lotion? 

Basket? What basket? 

I don't think I like this. 

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rumor has it that they’re putting the lotion in your basket...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!11 :bc:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Jet

Iroc Dave ( Pipes )

Frankie 

Frankie is doing pretty good.  He is in Fairbanks working for an Auto Dealership.  He is out of the village and in some semblance of civilization.  Not that the village is a bad place but young people deserve to get out and explore life a little bit.  Once the do some exploring they may chose to head back home.  

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Frankie is doing pretty good.  He is in Fairbanks working for an Auto Dealership.  He is out of the village and in some semblance of civilization.  Not that the village is a bad place but young people deserve to get out and explore life a little bit.  Once the do some exploring they may chose to head back home.  

Damn I dunno.  Im thinking getting the f out of Tanana has no downside at all..    :dunno: 

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

:bc:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Damn I dunno.  Im thinking getting the f out of Tanana has no downside at all..    :dunno: 

Hey, WTF is basket and lotion!!!!!   WTF is that???????

5 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

think about it.  a hint for ya is its one of mandatory items to start your workday at Sandys place 

Hey, how about I start my workday by re-arranging your teeth with a 5 D-CELL MAGLITE? 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, how about I start my workday by re-arranging your teeth with a 5 D-CELL MAGLITE? 

ok, but what if you fall asleep in your truck on the way to where I am at? I am little bit more than 20 miles apart from you, didnt you say 20 miles is your limit ?  

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I knew it was no good. That faggot Woofie. Fukken Salami-headed bitch. 

Im someone you really dont want to fuck with.  Last dude I made into a lamp shade and a pair of slippers...

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Lot of fagmonts 

Yeah, it's almost like " FAG CENTRAL ".   I can't believe cool guys like us who have women, hang around here. :dunno:    

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

ok, but what if you fall asleep in your truck on the way to where I am at? I am little bit more than 20 miles apart from you, didnt you say 20 miles is your limit ?  

I'll make an exception to kick your ass, Draggy.   

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Im someone you really dont want to fuck with.  Last dude I made into a lamp shade and a pair of slippers...

Oh, so now you're a NAZI, and not a Jew Lover?? 

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Good for him.  :bc:

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m thinking the only chance any of these young kids have in these shit holes is to get the fuck off the rez.  Tribal mentality for the chronically stupid

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good for him.  :bc:

I’m thinking the only chance any of these young kids have in these shit holes is to get the fuck off the rez.  Tribal mentality for the chronically stupid

I think Frankie was a smart kid, just angry, and likely because having to live in that god forsaken town.  Start making a little money, find a nice girl, settle down.

PS:  does anyone know for a fact that he “lost” his Discovery show gig, as a result of what someone from here did, or did the show just run its course?   :dunno: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I think Frankie was a smart kid, just angry, and likely because having to live in that god forsaken town.  Start making a little money, find a nice girl, settle down.

PS:  does anyone know for a fact that he “lost” his Discovery show gig, as a result of what someone from here did, or did the show just run its course?   :dunno: 

Well, I think he had potential, how much I don’t know.  Usually, wanton, misplaced anger is a sign of a lack of reasoning skills.  Ergo, lack of intelligence.

Still, I liked the kid’s gumption!

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think that is just speculation. Didn't Frankie hate the show to begin with?