Check your account email address ×

Dutch teen who was raped as a child and battled depression uses legal euthanasia to end her life

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because snake and woolie

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes....our society is garbage. Mostly because of low information , low intellect idiots like you.

And nobody "tries" to kill themselves. They either do kill themselves or they were just crying for help

Can you just stop with the bullshit?  Youre the lowest intellect, loudest mouth on this forum.  Youre like a 38 year old spoiled brat attention whore who pisses away money and wrecks things.  

• Platinum Contributing Member

Attention whore got the attention she was seeking.   If you want to kill yourself do it just don't take anyone with you. 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Attention whore got the attention she was seeking.   If you want to kill yourself do it just don't take anyone with you. 

Yeah she probably asked those two dues to rape her just for the attention...WTF. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Sweden is now the rape capital of the world after they let hordes of them in ...

You do realize Sweden and The Netherlands are not the same place....right? 

21 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That’s a middle age male thing. 

I fully support right to die. If you want to punch your own ticket because you're dying of a horribly painful disease, are paralyzed, in this sort of traumatic ptsd situation, etc.. I think having it done in a medical environment and then having the option to donate your organs from there immediately to someone in need would be a great advancement. 

My only stipulation would probably be 18 years old minimum age. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I fully support right to die. If you want to punch your own ticket because you're dying of a horribly painful disease, are paralyzed, in this sort of traumatic ptsd situation, etc.. I think having it done in a medical environment and then having the option to donate your organs from there immediately to someone in need would be a great advancement. 

My only stipulation would probably be 18 years old minimum age. 

Could not agree more...My FIL passed away 10 days ago from COPD, Lung Cancer...not 100% sure and not sure his thoughts on assisted suicide but watching him over the last few years and having seen a few other relatives wither away and die it really makes me question the arrogance of our lawmakers and others that consider this issue taboo. Of course I fully support anybody that wants to fight until the bitter  end despite the inevitability of the situation but I support just as strongly the right to not do that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Could not agree more...My FIL passed away 10 days ago from COPD, Lung Cancer...not 100% sure and not sure his thoughts on assisted suicide but watching him over the last few years and having seen a few other relatives wither away and die it really makes me question the arrogance of our lawmakers and others that consider this issue taboo. Of course I fully support anybody that wants to fight until the bitter  end despite the inevitability of the situation but I support just as strongly the right to not do that.

i've watched it with a grandmother,  uncle, MIL and it's terrible we treat pets better than people when it comes to this.   While i believe once you reach a certain medical $ threshold you should be put down but realize most would not agree with that but at least let them off themselves

8 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Sweden is now the rape capital of the world after they let hordes of them in ...

Yes, but they also call it rape if a man won’t date a trans person 

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Euthanasia advocates claim it is compassion. But it is really abandonment most foul.

A teenager, who was raped by two men when she was 14, will never live to adulthood or overcome the severe depression the attack caused. Instead, she was euthanized as a treatmentfor her anorexia, and severe PTSD. From the News.com.AU story:

Noa Pothoven, 17, has been legally euthanised in the Netherlands, saying the pain she was dealing with after a childhood rape was “insufferable”.

Noa, from Arnhem, said in a social media post a day before her death last Sunday that she “breaths but no longer lives”.

Noa wrote an autobiography calledWinning or Learning, which details her battles with post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anorexia after being molested and raped as a young child. “I deliberated for quite a while whether or not I should share this, but decided to do it anyway,” she wrote. “Maybe this comes as a surprise to some, given my posts about hospitalisation, but my plan has been there for a long time and is not impulsive.

No word as to whether her organs were harvested as sometimes happens after a doctor commits lethal-injection homicide on psychiatric patients in the Netherlands.

•  
  •  
  •  

They shouldn’t print stories like this. It only promotes islamophobia.

On 6/5/2019 at 8:08 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah she probably asked those two dues to rape her just for the attention...WTF. 

Lot's of people go thru terrible things in life yet don't kill themselves.   Think of her family.   Suicide is generally a very selfish act.  

I support the right to off yourself especially in the case of painful, terminal diseases however I'm not so sure on this one.   Especially a 17 YO.  

There is a lot of misinformation in international press about the tragic death of Noa. Her friends and family want people to know that she did not die of euthanasia. I ask all media to respect the privacy of Noa’s family and let them grieve in peace

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

Good that is one less human sucking up oxygen.

We could say that about YOU, but you suck up cum instead. 

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We could say that about YOU, but you suck up cum instead. 

You could but I am not dead yet, plus you got one foot in the grave you old cocksucker and will be long dead when i bite it.

15 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

You could but I am not dead yet, plus you got one foot in the grave you old cocksucker and will be long dead when i bite it.

Maybe not, faggot. I might be around long enough to shit on your grave!!! LMAO!! Yeah, it might be diarrhea, but I'll still shit on ya'!!!!

16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Maybe not, faggot. I might be around long enough to shit on your grave!!! LMAO!! Yeah, it might be diarrhea, but I'll still shit on ya'!!!!

You're making Momo hard with words like that. 

• Haha 1