Check your account email address ×

****official***** Wiki hillary email dump tuesday edition

BOHICA

• Gold Member

Clinton and whitehouse playing the game against bernie with bills coming out of congress????

Re: Urgent need to talk and for you to act with the WH

From:john.podesta@gmail.com To: GHIRSHBERG@stonyfield.com  Date: 2016-03-13 19:34 Subject: Re: Urgent need to talk and for you to act with the WH
Has Vilsack signed off on this? On Sunday, March 13, 2016, Gary HIRSHBERG <GHIRSHBERG@stonyfield.com> wrote: > John, the Roberts bill will be introduced on Monday night and it is now > highly likely that a very bad "compromise" version will pass the senate > this week and be approved by the House and on its way to the White House > within a very short period. I can promise you that if President Obama signs > this terrible legislation that blatantly validates Bernie's entire campaign > message about Wall Street running our government, this will give Bernie a > huge boost and 10,000 -20,000 outraged citizens ( who WILL turn up because > they will be so angry at the President for preemption vt) will be marching > on the Mall with Bernie as their keynote speaker. In short, I feel certain > that Obama (who famously promised on camera to implement mandatory GMO > labeling) signing this bill will result in adding at least another month or > more of money and attention to the Sanders campaign. > > To avoid this, this bill can still be stopped if the WH and Clinton > campaign come down now on the 12-14 farm state dems who Roberts will need > to pass this compromise. > > I am on a plane until 6:30 pm EST but can talk after that. I am also > passing the same message to David Simas. > > It will be terrible to hand Sanders this advantage at such a fragile time > when we really need to save our $$$ for the Trump fight. We should discuss > with your team immediately.

Yeah, it's just butthurt.

I'm not really outraged about a stolen election, dead children, more war, or fascist asshats running for President.

I'm just mad because my team lost.

This is the prism through which the average party shill sees everything. 

It's just another game to play to them. 

• Like 3

Just now, motonoggin said:

Yeah, it's just butthurt.

I'm not really outraged about a stolen election, dead children, more war, or fascist asshats running for President.

I'm just mad because my team lost.

This is the prism through which the average party shill sees everything. 

It's just another game to play to them. 

Good post.

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is Vinny and chuckles right here...

These people (both sides) are just like the church going crowd but with a living "ICON ROCK STAR".  Happy as hell with their "own kind" but so miserable in the real world around them  WACK-O!  Selfies anyone?  Losers.

• Platinum Contributing Member

No mention of the mockery and denouncement of the catholic religion among Clinton top staffers?

If it were Trump staffers who said these things it would be front page headlines.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

24 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Whoa...

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

This was 2 years before we sold $60 billion dollars of weapons to them!

14720489_1441226522561256_8512721414312005406_n.jpg

And hillary got tens of millions back from the saudis in campaign contributions.  But it has no effect on the partisan weak minded. 

Edited by racer254