Check your account email address ×

Why don’t you support Israel

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What was the Gloda Meir quote?  A place on earth for JEWS to live?  Judging Israel and it's decisions from the comfort of the most stable and powerful country on earth is juvenile at best.  

Kill yourself

10 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What was the Gloda Meir quote?  A place on earth for JEWS to live?  Judging Israel and it's decisions from the comfort of the most stable and powerful country on earth is juvenile at best.  

They needed a place to live in peace so they took one by force! too funny :lol:

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

That area was taken from then by force tho

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Are we a peaceful country? 

For the amount of military might we have we are fairly peaceful but in general we get into too many skirmishes.   As Mark Twain once said " When a hammer is what you have all your problems start to look like nails"   

16 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

For the amount of military might we have we are fairly peaceful but in general we get into too many skirmishes.   As Mark Twain once said " When a hammer is what you have all your problems start to look like nails"   

Id say we are probably the least peaceful country on earth. 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

More from Golda Meir  " One cannot and must not try to erase the past merely because it does not fit the present."       

Says who? 

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It is a quote from Golda Meir you can tell this by the quotation marks at each end of the sentence.  so let's recap, who says?  why Golda Meir says. 

I was responding to her quotes and those joos rewrite history all the time. Thats called sarcasm. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I was responding to her quotes and those joos rewrite history all the time. Thats called sarcasm. 

Ok let me ask you a simple question about Israel.  If the US or the USSR lost half of their Olympic delegations at an Olympics due to a group of terrorists working in the name of a small group of people say Palestinians what do you think would have been the reaction of each of the super powers? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Kill yourself

He’s right.  You’re off in left fucking field as usual.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Spoils of war.  Sorry.  We won.

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Ok let me ask you a simple question about Israel.  If the US or the USSR lost half of their Olympic delegations at an Olympics due to a group of terrorists working in the name of a small group of people say Palestinians what do you think would have been the reaction of each of the super powers? 

Well when you steal someones home they may try to blow you or your olympic team up. US or USSR would start a forever war and everyone would live happily ever after. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He’s right.  You’re off in left fucking field as usual.

Spoils of war.  Sorry.  We won.

I knew you were a joo... 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I knew you were a joo... 

If I was you’d know it.  I was married to one once, so I got that going for me.  Pretty sorry state of affairs however, that if one of the members here was Jewish, and Im certain there are, how much would you publicize it knowing guys like you are here?

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If I was you’d know it.  I was married to one once, so I got that going for me.  Pretty sorry state of affairs however, that if one of the members here was Jewish, and Im certain there are, how much would you publicize it knowing guys like you are here?

OMG are you going to cry? 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

OMG are you going to cry? 

Cry?  I think its funny.   You funny. 

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit.

Stifle yourself Francine. :lol: 

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

What worthless fucking kike is scared of Anler?  :lol: