Check your account email address ×

Basic lawn tractor recommendations????

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

:iagree:      It's the same thing with my Uncle Naughty. I was surprised that he didn't get attacked when he posted here.

That because RevBeta Trumps Uncle Naughty.:lol:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Butt hurt noted.  

Remember ladies.  I just posted a valid suggestion. It was Driftbitch who went on his failed attack.  

Pretty funny that he was dumb enough to think I had a postage stamp I had a “postage stamp size lot in the GTA”.  

Then along come that dumb fucker crusher to try and brag about his postage stamp lot in the gta.  :lol:

So much self ownage it’s awesome.  

I love that his lot is so small he uses indoor outdoor carpeting.  I don’t care how much he claims that place is worth, Crusher is one step away from a trailer park.  

What kind of lawn mower should I get?

crusher: “Derp, I use a roomba cause I dun put carpet out back. “

My lots fine for me, that's what heading north is for.  You wouldn't know.

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

:iagree:      It's the same thing with my Uncle Naughty. I was surprised that he didn't get attacked when he posted here.

Sorry im calling bullshit..  The guy drags people names into his insult rants all the time whether theyre in the conversation or not.  See 26,000 thread.

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe on a postage stamp sized GTA lawn.  Not for a real lawn.

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Do some research dumb ass.

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I have ya fucking ree-tard.  Let me guess. You have one for your 1/10 acre lot and its just awesome.

20 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Sorry fucktard. My lot is over an acre.  On the river and I can walk downtown.  

I built if before I was married.  Pro-tip.  If you keep your wife satisfied, you get to keep all your shit. 

19 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor drift bitch. Do you know how easy it is to scroll back and see that you and the clown posse were the ones that started acting like cunts first. 

I made a valid suggestion and you attacked. Sorry that you were butt hurt again.  If you weren’t such a pathetic little bitch it wouldn’t happen all the time. 

I attacked.  :lol:  i crack a joke and this clown goes off.....

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry im calling bullshit..  The guy drags people names into his insult rants all the time whether theyre in the conversation or not.  See 26,000 thread.

That may be the case. I have no idea what goes on in a lot of the political threads because I don't care to read them.  My comment is based on what I see in the general forum type threads. Do the political arguments always have to carry over to the GF type threads?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It is what it is around here. I just try to have fun and avoid the conflicts :bc:    

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did anyone take his suggestion seriously?:lol:

I think the new robo mowers have come a long way. They aren't practical for me, but I'm sure they work for certain applications :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

It is what it is around here. I just try to have fun and avoid the conflicts :bc:    

If someone can't take an insult, this ain't the place for them.:lol:

So robomower for the same price as a good ride on?

48 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Butt hurt noted.  

Remember ladies.  I just posted a valid suggestion. It was Driftbitch who went on his failed attack.  

Pretty funny that he was dumb enough to think I had a postage stamp I had a “postage stamp size lot in the GTA”.  

Then along come that dumb fucker crusher to try and brag about his postage stamp lot in the gta.  :lol:

So much self ownage it’s awesome.  

I love that his lot is so small he uses indoor outdoor carpeting.  I don’t care how much he claims that place is worth, Crusher is one step away from a trailer park.  

What kind of lawn mower should I get?

crusher: “Derp, I use a roomba cause I dun put carpet out back. “

No butt-hurt at all.  You are a sad, weak liberal man.

Now, your “valid suggestion” wasn’t valid at all.  Did you bother to read the requirements?  You think a man looking to buy a riding more might bing that a little robot mower would get the job done?

Then, aftera slight rub all of us would have taken for such an idiotic suggestion.....YOU WENT OFF!  Just like your idiot Tool Kit buddy always has.  Nobody is going to push you around on the internet....so, there your went, attacking wives.  I’m surprised you didn’t start calling people pedophiles again.  It all works out well for you, eh?  Let’s face it, like Tools, you come here to try and cause problems.  It’s your way of “winning” against a real world that has shut your kind of people out of it for lack of any real beneficial substance.

In short, get fucked you pathetic, bitter little man.  Get fucked by your cutesy robo-mower while waxing your kayak. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I think the new robo mowers have come a long way. They aren't practical for me, but I'm sure they work for certain applications :dunno:

That thing should be added to the obsolete man skills instead category.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dz246 said:

:bigfinger:

Nice mower :news:

Good to see you too, LOL.

:dz:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Now, your “valid suggestion” wasn’t valid at all.  Did you bother to read the requirements?  You think a man looking to buy a riding more might bing that a little robot mower would get the job done?

Then, aftera slight rub all of us would have taken for such an idiotic suggestion.....YOU WENT OFF!  Just like your idiot Tool Kit buddy always has.  Nobody is going to push you around on the internet....so, there your went, attacking wives.  I’m surprised you didn’t start calling people pedophiles again.  It all works out well for you, eh?  Let’s face it, like Tools, you come here to try and cause problems.  It’s your way of “winning” against a real world that has shut your kind of people out of it for lack of any real beneficial substance.

In short, get fucked you pathetic, bitter little man.  Get fucked by your cutesy robo-mower while waxing your kayak. :lol:

You can't even post a short rebuttal in a thread like this :lol: 

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some of the new battery riding mowers are cool. I'm sure that's where it's all going at some point.  I bet they would make it a lot quieter on a Saturday or Sunday morning in the suburbs :dunno: 

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good to see you too, LOL.

:dz:

You can't even post a short rebuttal in a thread like this :lol: 

Some rebuttals warrant being unpacked a bit.  :lol:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, ckf said:

Thing about the robo mower is that the 1-1/2 that someone would spend mowing the lawn can be spent doing something they like.  

If you like garden work then it’s a lousy idea. 

I don’t so I‘ve always paid someone to clear the driveway and mow the lawn. When I come home from work and see the lawn done, it gives me more satisfaction than doing the work myself. 

Then I can head out biking, boating or sit on the dock with a drink.  

My brother also paid someone to do the work. He guessed this thing will pay for itself in 3 years, it’s quiet as well.  

I’ll see how his holds up before I bother  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More butt hurt noted. 

36 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Go vacuum your backyard Cletus.:lol:

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You are awesome. 

You posted the whole thread and still can’t see what a little bitch you were. 

My original comment was correct, robo mowers are worth looking at for some people 

Your comment was incorrect.  They have models that will mow over and acre. Therefore you needed to do some research. And you are a dumbass. 

Now go tell Mommy that someone was mean to you in the playground. 

51 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Go vacuum your backyard Cletus.:lol:

You are awesome. 

You posted the whole thread and still can’t see what a little bitch you were. 

My original comment was correct, robo mowers are worth looking at for some people 

Your comment was incorrect.  They have models that will mow over and acre. Therefore you needed to do some research. And you are a dumbass. 

Now go tell Mommy that someone was mean to you in the playground. 

Go launch your kayak.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ckf said:

And the winner is.....

20190524_175533.jpg

20190524_180107.jpg

20190524_180114.jpg

Bumpers on a mower ? How bad of a driver are you? 

• Haha 1