Check your account email address ×

Top 5 media hoaxes of 2019 so far. How many did you fall for?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I love Sullivans. The Naperville Sullys is pretty good too. 

Bro, I love a good steak. I give this one a 3 out of 5 stars. And it was not a cheap steak. Wagyu bone in new York strip. It was good but didn't blow me away. For the price I was expecting an orgasm. Blonde bartender with the tramp stamp was the only thing about it to get me close. :dunno:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bro, I love a good steak. I give this one a 3 out of 5 stars. And it was not a cheap steak. Wagyu bone in new York strip. It was good but didn't blow me away. For the price I was expecting an orgasm. Blonde bartender with the tramp stamp was the only thing about it to get me close. :dunno:

Sullys usually has a dress code for their staff. Surprised you saw the tramp stamp. 

Sullys usually has a dress code for their staff. Surprised you saw the tramp stamp. 

It was covered but she likes to bend over a lot. She saw me and saw sucker. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

I didnt say it wasnt cool. I said its not as cool as a cammed up big block. 

The M5 is cool,but Bhen is not. Bittersnacks needs professional help, and a job.

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

Cammed up big block turn 8250?

Hahaha. No. 

But nothing sounds as cool as a cammed up Big Block idling through the Havasu Channel.  Well, twin 1750hp Mercury Dual Cal turbo motors sound a bit better but there are only a few of those running around on any given weekend  

Our two 5 year old grandkids yesterday at the Channel. We’ve been on the road almost 2 weeks now. One week to go and we head back to AK for the summer. 

CF39485E-44E8-4E54-8A66-EA323FE9B23F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That location is very close to my house.

Naperville is a pretty decent little town. BP had a huge R&D complex there for years. I went down for several pipeline related training sessions over the years. 

Im pretty sure that place is closed down now. 

Naperville is a pretty decent little town. BP had a huge R&D complex there for years. I went down for several pipeline related training sessions over the years. 

Im pretty sure that place is closed down now. 

Well ya. A bunch of their employees that worked in one lab died of cancer. The place basically got shut down. 

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Well ya. A bunch of their employees that worked in one lab died of cancer. The place basically got shut down. 

Yea, thats right. Forgot about that. 

That complex was originally a university branch or something like that I think. :dunno:

29 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yea, thats right. Forgot about that. 

That complex was originally a university branch or something like that I think. :dunno:

I can’t keep up with that area. Companies are constantly moving in and out of that 88 corridor. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Had a CLK 430 and the E93 328i at the same time.

Im just screwing with Ben. I know that both car companies make cars the people like to drive. Besides the Jeeps, Ive never really owned a street legal car that I enjoyed driving. My wifes Buick is a nice, very comfortable car to drive but there is nothing fun about it. Our Wrangler, that we pull behind the motorhome is not a nice or comfortable car to drive but it is fun. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

The M5 is cool,but Bhen is not. Bittersnacks needs professional help, and a job.

You have me on ignore so mind your own fucking business. Somebody quote this so the fucktard can see it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks