Check your account email address ×

Top 5 media hoaxes of 2019 so far. How many did you fall for?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah I know Mark the badass told me...you couldn't bust a grape.

Ya know , I said I was going to step away like a gentleman and I did , but you can't just let anything go . YOU start this shit as you have a miserable life and crave whatever attention that you can muster up , good , bad or inbetween .  You are fucked .  But now you are sucking me in again .  It's no wonder you have problems with everybody .    You have no business threatening me or anybody else on here . That's taking it to another level.   I take that kind of shit seriously

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Ya know , I said I was going to step away like a gentleman and I did , but you can't just let anything go . YOU start this shit as you have a miserable life and crave whatever attention that you can muster up , good , bad or inbetween .  You are fucked .  But now you are sucking me in again .  It's no wonder you have problems with everybody .    You have no business threatening me or anybody else on here . That's taking it to another level.   I take that kind of shit seriously

Ahhhh...here's the FS I love...somebody starts a narrative that says I have some horrible life and people like you repeat it....just like Mark...weird. BTW Ron you've said plenty of shit to me today so save the gentleman bullshit. 

BTW you left out the part about me being an obese unemployed alcoholic paint huffer.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

15 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Here's this fucking nutjob chasing me around again . This guy is off the fucking rails and needs to get punted right the fuck off of here .   Now the Threatening PM's are starting . What a fucking asshole this guy has turned into . Fuck off , Jim and put me on ignore . 

Just saw your other post about me Ron so fuck yourself...you come here everyday and just snipe from the sidelines like a little cunt...no threads started, no intelligent or reasonable response or discussion..just a yappy little little fuck. I'll take that cry towel and choke you out with it if you want you little shithead

Wow.  Just fuckin wow.  Threatening  Pms. Wtf. Jims jumped the shark.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Like a river. Everybody needs to take a step back and a couple deep breaths...

Hey i just boarded my 3 hr.flight in Atlanta.  Hopefully pouty Snacks rubs one out and calms down.  Offline in 3-2-1......

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey i just boarded my 3 hr.flight in Atlanta.  Hopefully pouty Snacks rubs one out and calms down.  Offline in 3-2-1......

Haha...says the cunt that badgered a guy so badly he shutdown a website. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Hey fuck you! How am I supposes to respond to that when you are boarding a plane!!!111

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hopefully you're on a 737.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh...here's the FS I love...somebody starts a narrative that says I have some horrible life and people like you repeat it....just like Mark...weird. BTW Ron you've said plenty of shit to me today so save the gentleman bullshit. 

Such as ?  You fucking nutcase , I've never said shit to you till you had your little meltdown a few weeks back .  You are a fucking liar . I never once niggerpiled you when people were shitting on you for the drinking , the fights you get into , being a "lowly painter "  , none of it .... ever , so fuck you and your poor me shit .   It's pretty sick that this is the type of attention that you crave

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Such as ?  You fucking nutcase , I've never said shit to you till you had your little meltdown a few weeks back .  You are a fucking liar . I never once niggerpiled you when people were shitting on you for the drinking , the fights you get into , being a "lowly painter "  , none of it .... ever , so fuck you and your poor me shit .   It's pretty sick that this is the type of attention that you crave

It's not poor me anything...you want to repeat bullshit you might as well repeat it all.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

GMAFB

I'll tell you what there , Mr. Internet toughguy . There is a REALLY good chance that I'll be in Michigan this fall .   If you have the balls  , you can back up your threat . I'll let you know when the time comes .   What do you say , big man ???  

I just have one thing to say. The pussy in Havasu was on another level today. Good looking tail in swimsuits was in every direction you look. 

And lots of bad ass horsepower. Way bad ass. Supercharged big block powered boats are so cool. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I just have one thing to say. The pussy in Havasu was on another level today. Good looking tail in swimsuits was in every direction you look. 

And lots of bad ass horsepower. Way bad ass. Supercharged big block powered boats are so cool. 

Oh man I love sexy whores!

Just now, Anler said:

Oh man I love sexy whores!

Fuck man....the girl tending bar where on at right now is a 10. I'd cut my finger off to Joe Biden her

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Was there any e60 m5 bmws?

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's not poor me anything...you want to repeat bullshit you might as well repeat it all.

So again , more bullshit , I never did anything of the sort , and even in your fucked up head , you know it's true . I never fucked with you on a personal level , Jim....... EVER .   This is all on you . You took it to the next level and I'll finish it. Oh and BTW , there is nothing in that series of PM 's that I have to hide .  I posted the threat , that's it . People need to see the fucking imbecile that they are dealing with on here

Edited by Sal Rosenberg
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Fuck man....the girl tending bar where on at right now is a 10. I'd cut my finger off to Joe Biden her

I just ate dinner by myself 😢 at this Sullivan's steakhouse in Indianapolis at the bar. Tall blonde behind the bar was mixing some pretty stiff goose and tonics for me. I think she was trying to get me drunk so she could take advantage of me. Or steal my wallet or kidney or something. I'm pretty buzzed...

Edited by Anler
  • Haha 1

Just now, Anler said:

I just ate dinner by myself 😢 at this Sullivan's steakhouse in Indianapolis at the bar. Tall blonde behind the bar was mixing some pretty stiff good and tonics for me. I think she was trying to get me drunk so she could take advantage of me. Or steal my wallet or kidney or something. I'm pretty buzzed...

Why you in Indy fool?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nothing with that low a HP anywhere near havasu. The few beemers around here are driven by bleach blond wrinkled up old hags. No one would trade big block power for that kind of ride here. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Why you in Indy fool?

Kid is in a soccer tournament. The rest of the parents are a bunch of Pizza hut eating mother fuckers and I am way too baller for that! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I just ate dinner by myself 😢 at this Sullivan's steakhouse in Indianapolis at the bar. Tall blonde behind the bar was mixing some pretty stiff goose and tonics for me. I think she was trying to get me drunk so she could take advantage of me. Or steal my wallet or kidney or something. I'm pretty buzzed...

I love Sullivans. The Naperville Sullys is pretty good too.