Check your account email address ×

Top 5 media hoaxes of 2019 so far. How many did you fall for?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

I know wince and ThpinnyVan fell for then all :lol: honourable mention to jimmy snatch 

51 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You left out a handful of other dipshits like @Sael @Mainecat @XC.Morrison @betabarbiehands @ActionfigureJoe Etc. 

Every one of those morons fell for the fake news stories spewed over the last 3 years. 

You two sawed off little faggots want a cookie or something? Maybe some shoe lifts? You know what's funny is that I admitted the kid really didn't do anything wrong but others here like Z agreed with me that he was a smarmy little dick. Also everybody has already forgotten about it...other than dumbshits like you. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You two sawed off little faggots want a cookie or something? Maybe some shoe lifts? You know what's funny is that I admitted the kid really didn't do anything wrong but others here like Z agreed with me that he was a smarmy little dick. Also everybody has already forgotten about it...other than dumbshits like you. 

Well quit falling for ridiculous media narratives ya bing bong!

Just now, DUMPY said:

Well quit falling for ridiculous media narratives ya bing bong!

Who even cares...I made a few comments on a snowmobile site and went on with my life.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who even cares...I made a few comments on a snowmobile site and went on with my life.

Yeah it looks that way. :lol:  fucking idiot. Tom would mop the floor with you btw.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah it looks that way. :lol:  fucking idiot. Tom would mop the floor with you btw.

Ummm...who brought the whole thing up again...hint...it wasn't me. As for the rest I would I would bitchslap the fuck out of you old man and I didn't see where Tom asked you to be his spokesman.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ummm...who brought the whole thing up again...hint...it wasn't me. As for the rest I would I would bitchslap the fuck out of you old man and I didn't see where Tom asked you to be his spokesman.

You talk awful tough for an imaginary dude with no evidence of even being employed let alone anyone that any of us have met, even though you live in snow country.  I know Ron, Moe and Tom personally, and you better pack a lunch if you think you want to tangle with any of them, yet youre always talking down to them about their “size”.  As far as me, not a fucking chance.  Ill leave it at that.  So maybe lay off the tough guy talk unless you can prove it.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Btw, Smales watch the first 2 inutes of that video, then rewind and repeat a couple times.  Hes talking about guys like you.

He’s not as bad as wince, snot l, MC, thpinnyvan, etc 

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You talk awful tough for an imaginary dude with no evidence of even being employed let alone anyone that any of us have met, even though you live in snow country.  I know Ron, Moe and Tom personally, and you better pack a lunch if you think you want to tangle with any of them, yet youre always talking down to them about their “size”.  As far as me, not a fucking chance.  Ill leave it at that.  So maybe lay off the tough guy talk unless you can prove it.

What is this constant refrain of yours about be me not being employed all about and what does the fact that I live  in "snow country" have to do with anything and yeah you have never met me so maybe watch your big mouth unless you can prove it...weird how that works. You're a silver spoon mommys boy masquerading as some bootstraps badass....ain't buying it.

BTW you senile old fuck I have posted numerous work  pictures and plenty of others as well and why the fuck would I want to meet a blowhard legend in his own chard soaked pos like you anyhow? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What is this constant refrain of yours about be me not being employed all about and what does the fact that I love in "snow country" have to do with anything and yeah you have never met me so maybe watch your big mouth unless you can prove it...weird how that works. You're a silver spoon mommy boy masquerading as some bootstraps badass....ain't buying it.

Mommy boy. :lol:   Didnt your daddy tell you to not count other pleoples money?  Ive been paying moms bills for over 10 years now, run a successful financial advisory firm and family rental property business with my brother.  Sorry that bothers you hater.  And 30-40 people from these boards have met me.  The employment comments come from the fact that youre here 24/7.   Normally people with gainful employment dont have that ability.  Score me:  40. You:  0

Edited by DriftBusta

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Mommy boy. :lol:   Didnt your daddy tell you to not count other pleoples money?  Ive been paying moms bills for over 10 years now, run a successful financial advisory firm and family rental property business with my brother.  Sorry that bothers you hater.  And 30-40 people from these boards have met me.  The employment comments come from the fact that youre here 24/7.   Normally people with gainful employment dont have that ability.  Score me:  40. You:  0

Gee never heard any of that before.

So your measure of success is how many people you've met from snowmobile websites...wow...how lofty! How about we talk marriages...you're a superstar in that category!

BTW aren't you  on vacation visiting family...they sick of your Chard soaked self congratulatory blather already? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:

Oh look...yappy is laughing in the corner....how cute. Guessing you were the little cunt that waited until somebody else got the guy down and then you kicked him in the face with your little elfen feet.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look...yappy is laughing in the corner....how cute. Guessing you were the little cunt that waited until somebody else got the guy down and then you kicked him in the face with your little elfen feet.

Here's this fucking nutjob chasing me around again . This guy is off the fucking rails and needs to get punted right the fuck off of here .   Now the Threatening PM's are starting . What a fucking asshole this guy has turned into . Fuck off , Jim and put me on ignore . 

Just saw your other post about me Ron so fuck yourself...you come here everyday and just snipe from the sidelines like a little cunt...no threads started, no intelligent or reasonable response or discussion..just a yappy little little fuck. I'll take that cry towel and choke you out with it if you want you little shithead

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Here's this fucking nutjob chasing me around again . This guy is off the fucking rails and needs to get punted right the fuck off of here .   Now the Threatening PM's are starting . What a fucking asshole this guy has turned into . Fuck off , Jim and put me on ignore . 

Just saw your other post about me Ron so fuck yourself...you come here everyday and just snipe from the sidelines like a little cunt...no threads started, no intelligent or reasonable response or discussion..just a yappy little little fuck. I'll take that cry towel and choke you out with it if you want you little shithead

Posting PMs...what a little cunt you are Ron...go niggerpile someone else.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Posting PMs...what a little cunt you are Ron...go niggerpile someone else.

You are real fucked up piece of shit , you asshole .  Go fuck yourself .  I've never done anything to you , yet look at you now . I'd crush your fucking skull if you ever came at me

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

You are real fucked up piece of shit , you asshole .  Go fuck yourself .  I've never done anything to you , yet look at you now . I'd crush your fucking skull if you ever came at me

Yeah I know Mark the badass told me...you couldn't bust a grape.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

the cunt juice is flowing in here.

Like a river. Everybody needs to take a step back and a couple deep breaths...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Like a river. Everybody needs to take a step back and a couple deep breaths...

No shit......fucking grown ass men just bleeding all over my look at me thread!!

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No shit......fucking grown ass men just bleeding all over my look at me thread!!

Hey I'm sorry...Niggerpile Ron says it's all my fault...my apologies.