Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump and The Espionage Axe...Trumps War Against a Free Press

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah you think he’s bad 

Trudeau is paying any media who will play ball with him. And is now introducing legislation to silence anything he disagrees with. 

I think the “free press” needs some accountability.  They are apparently incapable of doing it themselves.  “Free press” doesn’t mean lies, libel and slander all day long because they have a “source that knows a source that is reportedly close to a source of the source’s source”.

9 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Yeah you think he’s bad 

Trudeau is paying any media who will play ball with him. And is now introducing legislation to silence anything he disagrees with. 

trumps a rank amateur compared to the cunt up here. but i dont think trump ever said he admires chinas dictatorship. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-under-fire-for-expressing-admiration-for-china-s-basic-dictatorship-1.1535116

15 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

trumps a rank amateur compared to the cunt up here. but i dont think trump ever said he admires chinas dictatorship. 

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/trudeau-under-fire-for-expressing-admiration-for-china-s-basic-dictatorship-1.1535116

Derp

The Liberal leader said: “There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say, ‘We need to go green … we need to start investing in solar.’”

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp

The Liberal leader said: “There’s a level of admiration I actually have for China because their basic dictatorship is allowing them to actually turn their economy around on a dime and say, ‘We need to go green … we need to start investing in solar.’”

So you confirm what he said and think that proves him wrong lol wow 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I think the “free press” needs some accountability.  They are apparently incapable of doing it themselves.  “Free press” doesn’t mean lies, libel and slander all day long because they have a “source that knows a source that is reportedly close to a source of the source’s source”.

You’d think there WOULD be libel laws in place that would punish these bastards for publishing known falsehoods.

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

So you confirm what he said and think that proves him wrong lol wow 

Yeah. Not too much going on there above the eyebrows.  And so angry all the time?!   I think an American must have stolen his girlfriend once.  Yikes.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 hour ago, DUMPY said:

Yeah you think he’s bad 

Yeah but you live in a communist country so that's the norm!

Just now, spin_dry said:

One would think there would be libel laws to protect institutions and private citizens against the rantings of a fucked up POTUS  

Yep but none of the above responses surprise me....I made the assertion that Slinger left because this joint is a RWW hangout with zero balance...just more evidence that it is.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep but none of the above responses surprise me....I made the assertion that Slinger left because this joint is a RWW hangout with zero balance...just more evidence that it is.

All the left learners ought to leave. They’d be reduced to talking about golf, breakfast buffets, and the mindless writings of the zamroid   

Just now, spin_dry said:

All the left learners ought to leave. They’d be reduced to talking about golf, breakfast buffets, and the mindless writings of the zamroid   

In other words another TBP.....awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!:lame:

Just now, spin_dry said:

Is that place still around?

Yep.....a haven for mental heavyweights like Shit Tickets and Fordy and a safe space for others...........

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You left out the little detail about slinger investing his entire being into russian collusion and spewing the lies in here daily. Losing on collusion was devastating to him. He bailed before the Barr testimony because he knew his mind and soul couldn't handle it. 

Slinger is not very bright but he is smart enough to know that being made to look like a fool every day was not good for his health. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Derp

hahaha. just like laying out cheese at a dump. knew before i left the house that you or trailmaker would get on that. think about it. why does he admire the chinese dictatorship. because the 'non elected' leaders of the country decided to do something with out having to consult the populace, opposition leaders, etc.and that is the mindset of der fuhrer(light) in ottawa.  always turns out well in the end right?

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Holy sweet shit , what a bunch of fucking whinebags  :lol: :lol:  

Speaking of TBP....funny but you complain alot about what others post or theads they start....maybe start one of your own.

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You left out the little detail about slinger investing his entire being into russian collusion and spewing the lies in here daily. Losing on collusion was devastating to him. He bailed before the Barr testimony because he knew his mind and soul couldn't handle it. 

Slinger is not very bright but he is smart enough to know that being made to look like a fool every day was not good for his health. 

I didn't leave out anything and I'm not even sure why this joint is called Current Events.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Im all for balance, but Russian collusion, really!?  What kind of balance is that?

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speaking of TBP....funny but you complain alot about what others post or theads they start....maybe start one of your own.

Speaking of TBP ?   You can't seen to let that place go ? I thought you quit .   All you do is COMPLAIN about it

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Speaking of TBP ?   You can't seen to let that place go ? I thought you quit .   All you do is COMPLAIN about it

Start a thread or stfu you sawed off little shit stirrer.