Check your account email address ×

f7ben....back in the saddle!!111

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

BMW engines are like the 4tec of car engines!!!!1

The history of BMW and their engine design and production is really interesting. They started out build aircraft engines. They built the first jet engine powering the German fighters. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The history of BMW and their engine design and production is really interesting. They started out build aircraft engines. They built the first jet engine powering the German fighters. 

Ive loved BMWs since my older cousin came to the house one day almost 50 years ago on his R60.  Weirdest but coolest motorcycle id ever seen.  Then there was the 2002, just an unbelievably tight, quality car.  In 1987 I leased an 87 528e.  The seats were like fine furniture.  The motor didnt have alotta horsepower, but would get almost 30 mpg and cruise effortlessly at 100 mph for hours.  The inline 6 that it had made delicious mechanical noises.  I picked up an R1100r a few years ago.  So smooth, quiet, and a bike you could go cross country on without breaking a sweat.  This 750 is the most impressive driving experience Ive ever had.  Germans have it going on.  

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ive loved BMWs since my older cousin came to the house one day almost 50 years ago on his R60.  Weirdest but coolest motorcycle id ever seen.  Then there was the 2002, just an unbelievably tight, quality car.  In 1987 I leased an 87 528e.  The seats were like fine furniture.  The motor didnt have alotta horsepower, but would get almost 30 mpg and cruise effortlessly at 100 mph for hours.  The inline 6 that it had made delicious mechanical noises.  I picked up an R1100r a few years ago.  So smooth, quiet, and a bike you could go cross country on without breaking a sweat.  This 750 is the most impressive driving experience Ive ever had.  Germans have it going on.  

I had a 320i for about ten years. Very go cart like. Crazy reliable.

On 5/18/2019 at 10:53 AM, DriftBusta said:

Enjoy Ben, I got the big boat Beemer now, my bro in law just got this M2.  What a fucking riot that car is.  Wife wanted me to cut into traffic the other day coming home from Maine, I told her “ people think BMW drivers are toolbags enough as it is I don’t want to perpetuate the stereotype”. :lol:  so we stayed in line like a polite little Prius driver

13A4C9C8-B3D8-4C74-9504-88A2AC52C595.jpeg

6F683B28-85BA-4C15-8C72-809CF38A3E8A.jpeg

What happened to the moto madman in you lol. You could've pulled a killer block pass merging on to the highway.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’d love to own a M3 E30. Even a 2002. Leno had a modified 2002 in silver that he showcased on his YouTube show. It had all modern updates to brakes and suspension. Quality piece. Made me drool. BMW’s simply fit. When you sit in one everything is right where it’s supposed to be. Effortless cars that just leave you wanting more of it. 

On 5/18/2019 at 9:53 AM, DriftBusta said:

Enjoy Ben, I got the big boat Beemer now, my bro in law just got this M2.  What a fucking riot that car is.  Wife wanted me to cut into traffic the other day coming home from Maine, I told her “ people think BMW drivers are toolbags enough as it is I don’t want to perpetuate the stereotype”. :lol:  so we stayed in line like a polite little Prius driver

13A4C9C8-B3D8-4C74-9504-88A2AC52C595.jpeg

6F683B28-85BA-4C15-8C72-809CF38A3E8A.jpeg

I go out of my way to be courteous in the M2. I’m an asshole in the minivan. :lol: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Congratulations 

Well thank you sir!!!!11

This car has boosted my self esteem so well that I'm only going to call you an idiot 4-5 times per day now!!1

Edited by f7ben

23 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I like giant sun roofs. Stop judging me.:lol:

Ha!  We took my daughters Jeep yesterday.  Whole fucking roof opens up.  Pretty cool actually. 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well thank you sir!!!!11

This car has boosted my self esteem so well that I'm only going to call you an idiot 4-5 times per day now!!1

I might have missed the back story on this but, why did you go for.BMW?

Congrats on the new car, Ben!  It seems many of us on here have been bitten by the bimmer bug.  Yours is way cooler than my 03 X5 3.0i obviously but I put an ID Max 10” in the hatch on a JL HD750/1 so Danny Carey’s drumming sounds pretty fucking killer, arguably cooler than a cammed up big block ;) 

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ha!  We took my daughters Jeep yesterday.  Whole fucking roof opens up.  Pretty cool actually. 

The so called panoramic sunroofs are pretty cool I guess, but the performance enthusiast in me hates the idea of having all that glass at the highest point of the vehicle.  My wife loves them though so when we shopped for her Escape it needed to have that option.  The way Ford equips them you either get the panoramic or no sunroof.  

13 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Congrats on the new car, Ben!  It seems many of us on here have been bitten by the bimmer bug.  Yours is way cooler than my 03 X5 3.0i obviously but I put an ID Max 10” in the hatch on a JL HD750/1 so Danny Carey’s drumming sounds pretty fucking killer, arguably cooler than a cammed up big block ;) 

Yuh..I was bitten by it too...twice!!!  I got bitten by a brown recluse once also.  I’d actually do the spider thing again.

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

The so called panoramic sunroofs are pretty cool I guess, but the performance enthusiast in me hates the idea of having all that glass at the highest point of the vehicle.  My wife loves them though so when we shopped for her Escape it needed to have that option.  The way Ford equips them you either get the panoramic or no sunroof.  

Yeah, there’s “performance” then. “Performance touring”.  I love sun/moon roofs my cars....but not performance ones for a couple of reasons.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Super car performance for very little money. 

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yes.....Danny is cooler than a big block Chevy and bmws are way cooler than corvettes!!!

On 5/18/2019 at 11:47 AM, Polaris 550 said:

Buying a USED performance car...……………...yeah that makes perfect sense!! LMMFAO!!! 

That's about as dumb as buying a MACH Z 1000, that was only used to take the kids around the back yard. 

You fucktard. I really want to beat you like a rented mule!!

Mach z new was a pile of shit

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Then you must be a MACH Z, 'cause you're a pile of shit!!!!

At least hes not a pillow biting midget with rolled roofing on his shack!!1

Fucking welching faggot ass twink

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Then you must be a MACH Z, 'cause you're a pile of shit!!!!

Please ,STFU !!! You mall cop LOSER !!