Check your account email address ×

Climate change: no hyperbole or rhetoric, just the science

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

If you read the history of religion, you will see the parallels in how they sold the religion and then forced people to abide by it. All religions are the same. This is a new religion. It is a means to control people. It is a way in which to justify taxes that are beyond high and to the point where government picks and chooses where you can go and what you can do based on economic restrictions. The brainwashing of youth in schools is paramount to the sale of this new dogma. Not one single person in the western world can or will give up using fossil fuel, or oil related byproducts, yet millions will cheer on and promote the destruction of our lifestyle that only affordable energy can provide. These people are brainwashed morons unable to understand how we came to live the way we do and the fail to understand how we lived prior to industrialization. Not one of these idiots could survive for five days without oil.y This Kev moron is a prime example 

Absolutely nailed it. Barbiehands will never come to grips with this. His religion wont allow it. Hahahahahah

8 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

If you read the history of religion, you will see the parallels in how they sold the religion and then forced people to abide by it. All religions are the same. This is a new religion. It is a means to control people. It is a way in which to justify taxes that are beyond high and to the point where government picks and chooses where you can go and what you can do based on economic restrictions. The brainwashing of youth in schools is paramount to the sale of this new dogma. Not one single person in the western world can or will give up using fossil fuel, or oil related byproducts, yet millions will cheer on and promote the destruction of our lifestyle that only affordable energy can provide. These people are brainwashed morons unable to understand how we came to live the way we do and the fail to understand how we lived prior to industrialization. Not one of these idiots could survive for five days without oil.y This Kev moron is a prime example 

Well done.  BarbieHands is now wrapped in several black garbage bags.  Cuz....

:Khashoggi:

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you three meet at a flat earth society meeting?  I hear they have chapters around the globe. 

The flat earth society is controlled oppression 

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/aug/25/heres-what-happens-when-you-try-to-replicate-climate-contrarian-papers

for those of you that claim science is on your side...

Never thought of it before but it is funny that the papers that deny climate change not only are flawed but don’t even reach a consensus among themselves. 

The fossil fuel industry should have at least coordinated on that. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2015/aug/25/heres-what-happens-when-you-try-to-replicate-climate-contrarian-papers

for those of you that claim science is on your side...

Never thought of it before but it is funny that the papers that deny climate change not only are flawed but don’t even reach a consensus among themselves. 

The fossil fuel industry should have at least coordinated on that. 

The 97% stat has been debunked many times. The most brilliant minds in the world are against  the alarmism. Next. 

8 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Did you three meet at a flat earth society meeting?  I hear they have chapters around the globe. 

Coming from the guy who ignores decade after decade of real science but yet believes computer models are more accurate. :wacko:

You're living proof Boom Boom that marketing and fear mongering work for those with weak minds.

cliimim.jpg

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Coming from the guy who ignores decade after decade of real science but yet believes computer models are more accurate. :wacko:

You're living proof Boom Boom that marketing and fear mongering work for those with weak minds.

cliimim.jpg

Freeman Dyson knows the guy well who made the first model all climate models are based on. He says they’re good for helping to understand the climate but terrible for predicting it. Basically they’re all based on each other and have fudge factors to get whatever desired outcome they want. Even the IPCC admits it’s not settled or accurate. Many accomplished scientists think we’re doing more good than harm when it comes to C02 emissions 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

The 97% stat has been debunked many times. The most brilliant minds in the world are against  the alarmism. Next. 

Dumfuck number one posts within two minutes of my post which proves you didn't even read the article.

23 minutes ago, irv said:

cliimim.jpg

Dumbfuck number 2 had time to read the article but wouldn't understand it so spends that time looking for a batman meme. Then claims there are decades of science behind his beliefs.  

18 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

If people were so concerned about climate change they would off themselves to offset their carbon emissions 

That might explain US foreign policy. 

Obviously Bushy was too selfish to off himself so he killed off /allied and US soldiers and 100's of thousands of civilians.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Dumfuck number one posts within two minutes of my post which proves you didn't even read the article.

Dumbfuck number 2 had time to read the article but wouldn't understand it so spends that time looking for a batman meme. Then claims there are decades of science behind his beliefs.  

Here's the author of your article. If you actually looked him up, you'd see what he does. The piece tells you exactly what you need to know. Everything from the alarmists is based on guesswork and computer models, not real science. :news: 

Dana Nuccitelli is an environmental scientist with a background in astrophysics. He has published climate-related papers on various subjects, from the build-up of heat in the Earth's climate system to the expert consensus on human-caused global warming. Dana has written for SkepticalScience.com since 2010, and for The Guardian since 2013. Praeger recently published his book, Climatology versus Pseudoscience, in which he details some key discoveries in the history of climate science, investigates whose global temperature predictions have been accurate, and looks at where our climate is headed in the future. Denial101x will follow Dana into his specialty of debunking climate myths including those related to the accuracy of climate models and the causes of global warming.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You never watched the video I posted :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, DUMPY said:

Lindzen directly called out bill nye and told him if he was going to issue scare tactics he should at least be scientifically correct :lol: 

science didn’t go well the nye the science guy 

Nye is a ME with 3 shitty patents to his name.   Now he is an authority on global warming?  :lol:  

30 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Nye is a ME with 3 shitty patents to his name.   Now he is an authority on global warming?  :lol:  

Nothing he says on the subject is scientifically correct :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DUMPY said:

I figure the pro MMCC crowd likes him because he's a fucking nerd and reminds them of themselves.  :lol:  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, franks pond said:

nye likes the butt stuff chick

WTF was that? :wacko:  Like I said before, Bill Nye is wack!! 

4 hours ago, DUMPY said:

23 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Bill Nye is a major tool and is annoying AF.  Literally nobody actually likes him.  He should kill himself pronto.

He has a lot in common with stubby fingers Johnson. 

6 hours ago, irv said:

Here's the author of your article. If you actually looked him up, you'd see what he does. The piece tells you exactly what you need to know. Everything from the alarmists is based on guesswork and computer models, not real science. :news: 

Dana Nuccitelli is an environmental scientist with a background in astrophysics. He has published climate-related papers on various subjects, from the build-up of heat in the Earth's climate system to the expert consensus on human-caused global warming. Dana has written for SkepticalScience.com since 2010, and for The Guardian since 2013. Praeger recently published his book, Climatology versus Pseudoscience, in which he details some key discoveries in the history of climate science, investigates whose global temperature predictions have been accurate, and looks at where our climate is headed in the future. Denial101x will follow Dana into his specialty of debunking climate myths including those related to the accuracy of climate models and the causes of global warming.

Good link. His book got great reviews.  

It must piss you off that he clearly breaks Down where your sources have fudged the numbers. 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Good link. His book got great reviews.  

It must piss you off that he clearly breaks Down where your sources have fudged the numbers. 

You're right, Kev, I never thought the day would come but I am almost fully converted. Can you add anything of your own to push me over the edge into this religion of yours? 

Here's your real confident climate hero. :lol:That boy needs to grow some balls, or is he currently undergoing hormone therapy trying to re identify him/herself? 

3 minutes ago, irv said:

You're right, Kev, I never thought the day would come but I am almost fully converted. Can you add anything of your own to push me over the edge into this religion of yours? 

Here's your real confident climate hero. :lol:That boy needs to grow some balls, or is he currently undergoing hormone therapy trying to re identify him/herself? 

That's a climate zero folks.:lol:

When is his/her gender reassignment surgery scheduled for?:lol: