Check your account email address ×

I’m a Financial Market Neophyte...Tell Me Why This Is All Good Again?

54 minutes ago, Highmark said:

China mandates they own 50% of US companies built over there.   Not just the facilities either. 

Don't think businesses own the land in China, just a lease.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

China mandates they own 50% of US companies built over there.   Not just the facilities either. 

Communism is great!

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Their property code is interesting.  Basically, individuals and organizations can “own” the land for collection of profits as long as “the state” or “collective” remains a prioritized and informed equal interest.  In other words, all activity must have the collective’s best interest.  

“Collective’s interest” means “The State’s interest”.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The bottom line is the state owns it all. They will dictate what you can have and what you must turn over. Argue and you simply get removed from the planet.

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If an American company wants to produce there they have to hand their blueprint over to the state. Within a yr they are competing in CHina against their own product. Within 4 yrs , worldwide.

Yup. Thanks Jack Welch. 

Edited by revkevsdi

2 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

If an American company wants to produce there they have to hand their blueprint over to the state. Within a yr they are competing in CHina against their own product. Within 4 yrs , worldwide.

CO-State ownership.  It's awesome!!! We should let them keep doing it...I mean, labor costs at a buck a day?!?!?  How can we pass that up?

11 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

The bottom line is the state owns it all. They will dictate what you can have and what you must turn over. Argue and you simply get removed from the planet.

Sounds like Moto's paradise.

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Communism is great!

Weird thing about that debate is that people hold up Chernobyl as proof that communism doesn't work.

Yet the Japanese plant melted down because it was cheaper to put the generators at ground level instead of the roof.  Wasn't that a capitalism failure? 

Cuba has been a Communism failure.  Yet they've been subject of a US boycott. Meanwhile Puerto Rico is a US protectorate and Capitalist. In fact many of the Islands are quite poor yet they are Capitalist. 

The Boeing crashes can be clearly blamed on Capitalism as can the Gulf oil spill. 

The US has highest per capita prison population.  That's a pretty huge capitalist failure for the land of the free.

44 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Weird thing about that debate is that people hold up Chernobyl as proof that communism doesn't work.

Yet the Japanese plant melted down because it was cheaper to put the generators at ground level instead of the roof.  Wasn't that a capitalism failure? 

Cuba has been a Communism failure.  Yet they've been subject of a US boycott. Meanwhile Puerto Rico is a US protectorate and Capitalist. In fact many of the Islands are quite poor yet they are Capitalist. 

The Boeing crashes can be clearly blamed on Capitalism as can the Gulf oil spill. 

The US has highest per capita prison population.  That's a pretty huge capitalist failure for the land of the free.

:lol:What in the fuck?!?!!

Show me a link to any post here that “holds up Chernobyl as proof that communism doesn’t work”.   :lmao:

Or, option B.) show me any link from any source that “holds up Chernobyl as proof communism doesn’t work.”

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

Show me a link to any post here that “holds up Chernobyl as proof that communism doesn’t work”.   :lmao:

Or, option B.) show me any link from any source that “holds up Chernobyl as proof communism doesn’t work.”

Been watching that HBO Miniseries about Chernobyl....what a clusterfuck and all the underlings being afraid of the higher ups certainly made shit way worse. 

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Been watching that HBO Miniseries about Chernobyl....what a clusterfuck and all the underlings being afraid of the higher ups certainly made shit way worse. 

It was retard central....with state lackeys covering up all the warning signs.

”Meh...stick your gum in it...it’s fine.”

:lmao:

There was a good documentary a while back documenting Chernobyl and the plants and wild life coming back.  The place is still lit up like a candle.  Unreal.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It was retard central....with state lackeys covering up all the warning signs.

”Meh...stick your gum in it...it’s fine.”

:lmao:

There was a good documentary a while back documenting Chernobyl and the plants and wild life coming back.  The place is still lit up like a candle.  Unreal.

The best/worst part is that the dosimeters they issued only registered as high as 3.8 so they all used that as an indication that things weren't that bad when in reality as we know the radiation was basically melting people...just fucking insanity.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The best/worst part is that the dosimeters they issued only registered as high as 3.8 so they all used that as an indication that things weren't that bad when in reality as we know the radiation was basically melting people...just fucking insanity.

I did some work with some power companies a good while back.  Got to tour Watts Bar, Surry and Browns Ferry.  Security and safety protocol is pretty amazing.  Pentagon level shit with strict safety guidelines for all working there.  

Fuck...I didn’t want to get “Silkwooded”.

:lol:

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I did some work with some power companies a good while back.  Got to tour Watts Bar, Surry and Browns Ferry.  Security and safety protocol is pretty amazing.  Pentagon level shit with strict safety guidelines for all working there.  

No shit....Brian Dennehy tried that shit on Rambo...John, J.....and look what happened!   :roundhouse:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

What a coincidence. more Zambo story time. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What a coincidence. more Zambo story time. 

I left out the part about me touring those plants in my kayak.  You know, didn’t want to seem like I was “one upping” you.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I left out the part about me touring those plants in my kayak.  You know, didn’t want to seem like I was “one upping” you.

I’m sure you encountered some millennials and told them how to run the plant, saving them from a melt down. 

But that’s a story for another day I’m sure. 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Lol. You are such a dumbfuck. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure you encountered some millennials and told them how to run the plant, saving them from a melt down. 

But that’s a story for another day I’m sure. 

Just be quiet, BarbieHands.  

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 6:46 PM, Highmark said:

is that true ? crazy shit . so do they have to have a headquarters there or just a manufacturing facility? 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So. no link then?  Just making shut up again, eh?  :lol: 

Life is difficult for you.

Nope. You are definitely a dumbfuck.

But at least you are consistent.