Check your account email address ×

I’m a Financial Market Neophyte...Tell Me Why This Is All Good Again?

• Platinum Contributing Member

LMAO!!!   Trump big-mouthing how he FELL IN LOVE with Kim Jong Il, and how XI Xingpin in his great friend!!! 

LMAO!! I'm beginning to think Trump's critics are right, we've been HAD by a carnival barker!!! 

Hey Donny, how's those two chinks workin' out for ya' now????

Thanks Donny!!  

I think it's how you read it.  They sell us more which with the tariffs will be incentive for US customers to find alternative sources.  So they stand to lose 540B of business.  If they find alternative sources for our goods it's not as large a hit on our sellers.

It does mean though that we're currently impacted more by the tariffs from a cost perspective, but that isn't what he's saying.

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

I think it's how you read it.  They sell us more which with the tariffs will be incentive for US customers to find alternative sources.  So they stand to lose 540B of business.  If they find alternative sources for our goods it's not as large a hit on our sellers.

It does mean though that we're currently impacted more by the tariffs from a cost perspective, but that isn't what he's saying.

Yessir...I was thinking in trade deficit terms...thanks.:thumbsup:

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump just said China does way more business with us than we do with them...isn’t that fucking backwards?

8DE69BF3-B836-4DDD-A890-781664BD9613.thumb.png.2790e90b90ef72a8c086ac25765ac58c.png

Yes and why he is confronting it.  He’ll be savaged and second guessed like he always is, and in the long run likely helped our economy.  ssdd.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yes and why he is confronting it.  He’ll be savaged and second guessed like he always is, and in the long run likely helped our economy.  ssdd.

Yup....this one thing makes Trump worth it if he stays the course

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He needs to hold firm.  They’ll crumble.  No matter what, I see us gaining ground here...it’s a matter of how much we can gain, and how long it might take.

HOLD FIRM, TRUMPY!!!!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

He needs to hold firm.  They’ll crumble.  No matter what, I see us gaining ground here...it’s a matter of how much we can gain, and how long it might take.

HOLD FIRM, TRUMPY!!!!!!!

Trumpy gonna make me rich bich

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol...by the time you realize the market is recovering, you are going to get wiped out of your $47 dollar profit.

:lol:

Probably

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I bet I lose more in one day than your portfolio is worth. 

Horse shit,who in the fuck would bet with a welcher that you are ?

China mandates they own 50% of US companies built over there.   Not just the facilities either. 

Edited by Highmark