Check your account email address ×

Pence?

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Rumors he has asked to be removed from the Trump ticket?

He just tweeted how great his debate was and honoured to make America great again with him :lol: so again you are a sheep 

CuX-OCaVYAA0fJa?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Momorider

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus pull your self away from democrat underground....  it full of deplorables and the place rots that brain

Just now, Zambroski said:

Something had to be done and in a hurry....cuz, somebody correct me if I'm wrong...it appears Trump won that debate.  

And spun the pussy thing like a boss

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Right from DUh Underground.:lol:

Breaking: @gop advisor says @mike_pence has "asked to be removed from Presidential ticket

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Something had to be done and in a hurry....cuz, somebody correct me if I'm wrong...it appears Trump won that debate.  

Not when you threaten to jail your opponent if you win. That's a dictator speaking.

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not when you threaten to jail your opponent if you win. That's a dictator speaking.

You watch too much left wing crap.  She should be jailed because she's a criminal.  

And boo hoo for your candidate (yes indeed..YOUR CANDIDATE) that she was called out on crimes that she's commited during her years of government "service" and that got her all flustered up.  

Sure looks like the "left win spin machine" is in full operational mode this morning.  By all appearances that looks to me like she got hosed pretty bad.....even after his "disgusting pig" remarks.  

Wow.  You guys should pick better candidates. :lol:

Edited by Zambroski

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Pence has cancelled the trump fundraiser in NJ today. He has said Trump has not discussed any policies with him.

:lol:

DOOOODE!!!   When your left wing liberal crap from the idiot sites you visit doesn't have even the smallest amount of a the itty-bitty shreds of credibility required for the MSM to pick up on it, well.........:lol:

Hey....you got some moon property to sell me?  You may be overstocked!  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You watch too much left wing crap.  She should be jailed because she's a criminal.  

And boo hoo for your candidate (yes indeed..YOUR CANDIDATE) that she was called out on crimes that she's commited during her years of government "service" and that got her all flustered up.  

Sure looks like the "left win spin machine" is in full operational mode this morning.  By all appearances that looks to me like she got hosed pretty bad.....even after his "disgusting pig" remarks.  

Wow.  You guys should pick better candidates. :lol:

You are this dumb.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

DOOOODE!!!   When your left wing liberal crap from the idiot sites you visit doesn't have even the smallest amount of a the itty-bitty shreds of credibility required for the MSM to pick up on it, well.........:lol:

Hey....you got some moon property to sell me?  You may be overstocked!  

So he didn't cancel the event?

27 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not in this case, its someone saying they will uphold the laws we have in place. unlike our current prez and DOJ.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Did someone pass you a note in class?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You are this dumb.

Thank you.  A real nice thing to say coming from your side.  I prefer being called "racist" though.  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So he didn't cancel the event?

Oh, it's cancelled.  But not for the reason you posted.  It was a result of scheduling conflicts. 

You must be a freshman in the "Spin, deflect, lie, repeat University of Liberal Morality".  Pick weaker targets.  Check the small school buses heading by your home.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He never threatened her with jail...  He said things like "you should be in jail" and said "as president he would appoint a special prosecutor to look into her situation."

he never said he was going to throw her in jail like you say he said

Edited by BOHICA