Check your account email address ×

Leaked Letters Reveal NRA Chief's Spending

Good to know where they spend your membership money....

“National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre billed the group’s ad agency $39,000 for one day of shopping at a Beverly Hills clothing boutique, $18,300 for a car and driver in Europe, and had the agency cover $13,800 in rent for a summer intern, according to newly revealed NRA internal documents,” the Wall Street Journal reports. 

“The documents, posted anonymously on the internet, provide new details of the clothing, travel and other expenses totaling more than $542,000 that Ackerman McQueen Inc. alleges Mr. LaPierre billed to it.” 

https://politicalwire.com/2019/05/11/leaked-letters-reveal-nra-chiefs-spending/

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good to know where they spend your membership money....

“National Rifle Association CEO Wayne LaPierre billed the group’s ad agency $39,000 for one day of shopping at a Beverly Hills clothing boutique, $18,300 for a car and driver in Europe, and had the agency cover $13,800 in rent for a summer intern, according to newly revealed NRA internal documents,” the Wall Street Journal reports. 

“The documents, posted anonymously on the internet, provide new details of the clothing, travel and other expenses totaling more than $542,000 that Ackerman McQueen Inc. alleges Mr. LaPierre billed to it.” 

https://politicalwire.com/2019/05/11/leaked-letters-reveal-nra-chiefs-spending/

Just so you understand, the NRA is a privately funded group. Try not to shit your pants today.

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why are you so upset then?  

“Crooks”.  :lol:

F2592D03-FEAE-4ACC-B432-4EE82BA81420.gif

It’s weird how you assume to know how someone feels and then make up a make believe story about it. Dude, it must be pretty empty over there. Have you tried imaginary friends? 

Edited by spin_dry

19 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s weird how you assume to know how someone feels and then make up a make believe story about it. Dude, it must be pretty empty over there. Have you tried imaginary friends? 

Wut the fuck are you talking about?  I don’t assume to know or care how you feel.  I don’t give a fuck.  Although...you seem sad.

I’ve got imaginary lovers.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Wut the fuck are you talking about?  I don’t assume to know or care how you feel.  I don’t give a fuck.  Although...you seem sad.

I’ve got imaginary lovers.

Doubtful 

Just now, Zambroski said:

Didn't you just buy a HK and Sig?

^queef

Sig P320. Heading to range after breakfast. Gonna pop off 500rds. 

Still deciding on the HK. Heard some not so good things. 

0DFBBEAF-FA54-4B81-81AA-E9EAC9D4F2CD.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s a bunch of people like that here...are you new? :lol:Granted, a couple of the biggest offenders of that have stopped posting lately. Must have gotten tired of pedaling their own bullshit