Check your account email address ×

The unemployment rate for Hispanics and Latinos in the U.S. fell to its lowest level on record in April of 2019, data from the Labor Department show.

In April, the seasonally adjusted unemployment rate for Hispanics and Latinos declined to 4.2 percent, a sharp decline from 4.7 percent in March. That beat record its previous record lows of 4.4 percent hit in October and December. The government began tracking Hispanic employment data in 1973.

The number of Hispanics and Latinos employed in the U.S. in April was 27.3 million, a slight dip from the record high set in December.

The unemployment rate for the entire U.S. workforce fell to 3.6 percent in April, the lowest level since 1969.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Snake said:

I know how important the "Labor  Participation  Rate" was to you, odd you neglected to include that as the most important number like you did prior. Just to let you know that rate is lower now than any time in the previous admin.

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I know how important the "Labor  Participation  Rate" was to you, odd you neglected to include that as the most important number like you did prior. Just to let you know that rate is lower now than any time in the previous admin.

fredgraph.thumb.png.f42c11a5c18a6b9e4a2e4a5c47b53681.png

True as that may be.... what does the trend line tell you?

38 minutes ago, Snake said:

40 minutes ago, Snake said:

Doesn't matter what it tells me, it matters that it was your measure before and that the other numbers didn't matter and were fake. Did you change your mind?

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Doesn't matter what it tells me, it matters that it was your measure before and that the other numbers didn't matter and were fake. Did you change your mind?

Shows me no one could stop the decline. But Trump.

:owned:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Watched a couple of his matches today. :lol:

Basically couldn’t get me to sit down and watch anything at 8 o’clock but I almost never missed Raw. 

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Basically couldn’t get me to sit down and watch anything at 8 o’clock but I almost never missed Raw. 

Watched a RAW when the company went on strike. Hunter can be such a funny fucker when he wants.

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

Shows me no one could stop the decline. But Trump.

:owned:

He didn't stop the decline, there is a larger number of people not in the labor force now than before.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He didn't stop the decline, there is a larger number of people not in the labor force now than before.

If you can't handle the truth, don't ask me to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

If you can't handle the truth, don't ask me to be honest.

The truth is 646,000 out of the work force to a new high of 96.2 million. See if you can figure that out on your own.

9 hours ago, 1jkw said:

The truth is 646,000 out of the work force to a new high of 96.2 million. See if you can figure that out on your own.

I never seen a guy fixate on one point like you do and hang your hat on it like it was the only thing that mattered.  Last week It was the deficit.  You do realize that there are a hundred other metrics that are measured in the national and world economies, besides labor participation rates and deficits.  See if you can figure that out, along with the fact that your beloved Democratic party is corrupt to the core.e

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I never seen a guy fixate on one point like you do and hang your hat on it like it was the only thing that mattered.  Last week It was the deficit.  You do realize that there are a hundred other metrics that are measured in the national and world economies, besides labor participation rates and deficits.  See if you can figure that out, along with the fact that your beloved Democratic party is corrupt to the core.e

It's an Important number as is the roughly 5-7 million jobs that can't be filled because of a skills mismatch with those seeking employment. Your last sentence is just a gratuitous shot that reinforces what a hack you are.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's an Important number as is the roughly 5-7 million jobs that can't be filled because of a skills mismatch with those seeking employment. Your last sentence is just a gratuitous shot that reinforces what a hack you are.

Hey I know you have trouble with the truth, so when the indictments come down, Im going to be sure and shove that truth right up your ass......mmmmk?

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Look in the mirror hack.    I was simply pointing out to the guy you are white knighting for, how he cried and cried, like you did too, when the job numbers were fake and all that mattered was the "Labor Participation Rate" now not so much.

Yes I realize that there are many metrics, a fact totally 100% overlooked by you and snake in the previous 8 years.

The one point that I bring up is in response to the one point brought up in the thread, that was 3.6, now go back to playing victim that's what you are best at.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I know you have trouble with the truth, so when the indictments come down, Im going to be sure and shove that truth right up your ass......mmmmk?

And if they don't you'll have to admit, how corrupt the current resident is too.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Look in the mirror hack.    I was simply pointing out to the guy you are white knighting for, how he cried and cried, like you did too, when the job numbers were fake and all that mattered was the "Labor Participation Rate" now not so much.

Yes I realize that there are many metrics, a fact totally 100% overlooked by you and snake in the previous 8 years.

The one point that I bring up is in response to the one point brought up in the thread, that was 3.6, now go back to playing victim that's what you are best at.

:goodpost:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Really Mark...what truth is that?

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

What metric was so strong during the Obama years?   Contempt of congress citations?  Spying on their political opponents?  Call me all the names you want.  Obama was a fucking disaster and youre still trying to polish the turd that was his record.  History will show who was right, and if you listened to those hearings this week, you should be questioning your undying loyalty to that party.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Really Mark...what truth is that?

That a whole bunch of Democrats were corrupt.  Nancy Pelosi yesterday accusing Barr of lying should show you the extent to which these people will say or do anything to defeat Trump.  Thankfully most of us now understand this.

• Thanks 1