Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

What metric was so strong during the Obama years?   Contempt of congress citations?  Spying on their political opponents?  Call me all the names you want.  Obama was a fucking disaster and youre still trying to polish the turd that was his record.  History will show who was right, and if you listened to those hearings this week, you should be questioning your undying loyalty to that party.

That a whole bunch of Democrats were corrupt.  Nancy Pelosi yesterday accusing Barr of lying should show you the extent to which these people will say or do anything to defeat Trump.  Thankfully most of us now understand this.

I've made numerous posts on this topic...you are so busy spewing  your preprogrammed stale bullshit you have no idea what's going on around you. I could not give a fuck if you put me on ignore but you can quit calling me a liar now.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I used the same exact argument, that snake used.

Well yeah but Mark  has never met you so anything you say is irrelevant.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I've made numerous posts on this topic...you are so busy spewing  your preprogrammed stale bullshit you have no idea what's going on around you. I could not give a fuck if you put me on ignore but you can quit calling me a liar now.

I said you had trouble with the truth....as in facing or accepting it.  I didnt call you a liar.  What were grades like in school, Im guessing not good, cuz thats several times now Ive noticed that your reading comprehension sucks :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well yeah but Mark  has never met you so anything you say is irrelevant.  :lol:

Put some fucking salve on your rashed ass Jimmy, youve already had several meltdowns this week.  Or go dig up a post I made a week ago and respond to it

Just now, DriftBusta said:

What metric was so strong during the Obama years?   Contempt of congress citations?  Spying on their political opponents?  Call me all the names you want.  Obama was a fucking disaster and youre still trying to polish the turd that was his record.  History will show who was right, and if you listened to those hearings this week, you should be questioning your undying loyalty to that party.

That a whole bunch of Democrats were corrupt.  Nancy Pelosi yesterday accusing Barr of lying should show you the extent to which these people will say or do anything to defeat Trump.  Thankfully most of us now understand this.

Taking over after the worst economic collapse since the depression,  leaving the next Pres. a far better economy than he inherited, to name a few.

I know this for sure, you hero's Bush and Cheney made the biggest fuck up in modern history, this fact I'm 100% in agreement with Trump on.

It's odd that all the crying over debt and deficit, while fighting 2 wars that had over 100,000 US Troops engaged suddenly went away, all the crying that the job numbers were fake, suddenly gone, all the crying about golfing and security cost's gone.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I said you had trouble with the truth....as in facing or accepting it.  I didnt call you a liar.  What were grades like in school, Im guessing not good, cuz thats several times now Ive noticed that your reading comprehension sucks :lol: 

Put some fucking salve on your rashed ass Jimmy, youve already had several meltdowns this week.  Or go dig up a post I made a week ago and respond to it

My comprehension is fine as were my grades....SBYL.

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Taking over after the worst economic collapse since the depression,  leaving the next Pres. a far better economy than he inherited, to name a few.

I know this for sure, you hero's Bush and Cheney made the biggest fuck up in modern history, this fact I'm 100% in agreement with Trump on.

It's odd that all the crying over debt and deficit, while fighting 2 wars that had over 100,000 US Troops engaged suddenly went away, all the crying that the job numbers were fake, suddenly gone, all the crying about golfing and security cost's gone.

Enjoy your revisionism, I honestly have no interest or assumption that Im going to change your mind, and youre certainly not going change mine.  However, if in the coming months the indictments come down that I think are coming down, I hope you will at least acknowledge that some of us were right about how corrupt Obamas administration was, now that the Russian collusion canard is now dead.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Your man gave up. He said there is nothing more he could do. Period.

Trump came in and shoved that faggot ass philosophy right up his ass, and all you wanna do is cry about how much it hurt. :lmao:

17 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I know how important the "Labor  Participation  Rate" was to you, odd you neglected to include that as the most important number like you did prior. Just to let you know that rate is lower now than any time in the previous admin.

13 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Doesn't matter what it tells me, it matters that it was your measure before and that the other numbers didn't matter and were fake. Did you change your mind?

12 hours ago, 1jkw said:

He didn't stop the decline, there is a larger number of people not in the labor force now than before.

Unemployment is lower now that it was in the 60s  Like usual you have no fucking clue what you're taking about, idiot. I suppose Obunghole was responsible for that too, fucking moron.  Go play in traffic on the freeway, you fucking piece of shit. 

2020....Trump re-elected, dems lose control of the house, and lose seats in the Senate, Dems start "Jim Jonesing" themselves.... you heard it here 1st folks

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Unemployment is lower now that it was in the 60s  Like usual you have no fucking clue what you're taking about, idiot. I suppose Obunghole was responsible for that too, fucking moron.  Go play in traffic on the freeway, you fucking piece of shit. 

No shit you mouth breathing asshole, you are too fucking stupid to get the point.

Let me dumb it down for you . Snake, the guy that posted the 3.6 always said those numbers were fake, get it snake said the numbers were fake, not me, snake always said the numbers that mattered were the "Labor Participation Rate" again not what I said, what snake said, I simply pointed out the numbers that were at one time so very important to snake. Do you get it now dumb fuck? You probably don't ,  but I tried, maybe a special education teacher could explain it to you.

Edited by 1jkw

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

And once again.... Obama had 8 years to halt the decline. Everything he tried failed.

A billion a day does wonders.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

A billion a day does wonders.

There.

Was it so damn hard to look at the facts and just admit it, than cry and moan over something that doesn't even affect you?

Stay in your own lane bitch, and worry about your own leader and his leotards.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No shit you mouth breathing asshole, you are too fucking stupid to get the point.

Let me dumb it down for you . Snake, the guy that posted the 3.6 always said those numbers were fake, get it snake said the numbers were fake, not me, snake always said the numbers that mattered were the "Labor Participation Rate" again not what I said, what snake said, I simply pointed out the numbers that were at one time so very important to snake. Do you get it now dumb fuck? You probably don't ,  but I tried, maybe a special education teacher could explain it to you.

BS  You're a clueless idiot.  It's been proven many times before and will be many more in the future 

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

And they still are.

For 8 years straight, it went down. Barely a upward tic of any real consequence.

How easy is it to stop a 9 year decline? How much money did Obama spend to try and stop it?

Abject failure.

Obama dug a hole, and kept on digging. Trump at least kicked Obama's ass out of the hole, and started to shore up the bottom and sides.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

And they still are.

For 8 years straight, it went down. Barely a upward tic of any real consequence.

How easy is it to stop a 9 year decline? How much money did Obama spend to try and stop it?

Abject failure.

Obama dug a hole, and kept on digging. Trump at least kicked Obama's ass out of the hole, and started to shore up the bottom and sides.

There are more people out of the workforce now than before, record number in fact.

Again you miss the point you meaning snake said the numbers were fake and the only numbers that mattered were the LPR, now not so much.

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

BS  You're a clueless idiot.  It's been proven many times before and will be many more in the future 

I knew you were stupid thanks for proving it, moron.

52 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

There are more people out of the workforce now than before, record number in fact.

Again you miss the point you meaning snake said the numbers were fake and the only numbers that mattered were the LPR, now not so much.

Fucking imbecile of the highest order .  Nice work stepping in for Slinger

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fucking imbecile of the highest order .  Nice work stepping in for Slinger

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Numbers and facts are bad.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/eriksherman/2018/05/05/sure-unemployment-went-down-because-the-number-of-people-working-did/#6cddb143408b

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:
  • Move people out of the unemployed category into the employed while keeping the total workforce stable.
  • Increase the total number of employed workers faster than the number of unemployed ones.
  • Add more people into the employed category without changing anyone's actual status.
  • Stop counting some in the unemployed category, making them "disappear."

A change in definitions or an arbitrary categorization of people can shift the unemployment numbers as easily as putting more people who had been unemployed to work.

As some have pointed out about this round of monthly job numbers from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, a big factor for April was a loss of people counted as workers. When they are no longer counted, unemployment drops.

Looks like a lot of speculation and cherry picking and manipulation  of facts to me , nice political hit piece you found there .

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Look in the mirror hack.    I was simply pointing out to the guy you are white knighting for, how he cried and cried, like you did too, when the job numbers were fake and all that mattered was the "Labor Participation Rate" now not so much.

Yes I realize that there are many metrics, a fact totally 100% overlooked by you and snake in the previous 8 years.

The one point that I bring up is in response to the one point brought up in the thread, that was 3.6, now go back to playing victim that's what you are best at.

:news:  

Forbes isn’t  the only one saying and it has nothing to do with Right or Left...or it shouldn’t ....Ginger sees and understands it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks