Check your account email address ×

The Boston Marathon Bomber deserves to vote

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, Anler said:

So the penalty for murdering someone is not enough?

Often times no.   They are a burden on society while in prison.  Fuck them.   I'm talking about murderers, rapist, pedophiles etc......    I'm not talking about small time felons.  

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I asked if he should be allowed to own/posses guns not go out to dinner.  

If a murderer who serve his time is going to reoffend what fucking difference does it make if he does it with a knife , gun or fucking pickup truck.....you fucking idiot

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard. I'm not a Bernie supporter and I actually think for myself unlike you. That would be why my ideals fall across all political spectrums and yours are in perfect lockstep with the mindless propaganda you pack in your empty skull.....fucking idiot

Bla bla bla bla you’re a little moto 2.0. A wanna be Anarchist. You don’t think for yourself at all. All you do is run your pussy mouth and talk down to people. People that treat other people the way you do have low self esteem. We already established that

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If a murderer who serve his time is going to reoffend what fucking difference does it make if he does it with a knife , gun or fucking pickup truck.....you fucking idiot

Nothing but taking one of his tools away may be a bit of a deterrent.  Why make it easy for him?  

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Bla bla bla bla you’re a little moto 2.0. A wanna be Anarchist. You don’t think for yourself at all. All you do is run your pussy mouth and talk down to people. People that treat other people the way you do have low self esteem. We already established that

Look.....the discourse here is in the gutter. There is virtually no meaningful exchange of ideas any more. I'm here to call names and that's about it. If you wanna come over for dinner and a few laughs I'll send you my address and entertain you like you were my brother. Come in here bloviating idiotic bullshit and im gonna call you an dumb motherfucker. It's just the way it is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nothing but taking one of his tools away may be a bit of a deterrent.  Why make it easy for him?  

Why stop at guns and why focus on guns at all? What if the murderer used antifreeze the first time????? Is he banned from antifreeze in the future???

Just now, f7ben said:

Why stop at guns and why focus on guns at all? What if the murderer used antifreeze the first time????? Is he banned from antifreeze in the future???

I think we should focus on the predominant methods for murder and not made up bullshit.  But that's just me.  

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look.....the discourse here is in the gutter. There is virtually no meaningful exchange of ideas any more. I'm here to call names and that's about it. If you wanna come over for dinner and a few laughs I'll send you my address and entertain you like you were my brother. Come in here bloviating idiotic bullshit and im gonna call you an dumb motherfucker. It's just the way it is 

Bens ability to separate the intrawebs from the real worlds healthy.  more of us need to do that

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I didn’t come in here  bloviating like an idiot. As a matter of fact they say very little I mostly throw up posts.

I don’t have anything personally against you I actually enjoy you for the most part. Just seems you’re very angry these days

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I see what you did there :lol:

Sneaky Gingers , smh

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I didn’t come in here  bloviating like an idiot. As a matter of fact they say very little I mostly throw up posts.

I don’t have anything personally against you I actually enjoy you for the most part. Just seems you’re very angry these days

He's a MANIAC  

17 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I think we should focus on the predominant methods for murder and not made up bullshit.  But that's just me.  

It’s not just you.  Why do you think you are the only one with brains and common sense?

Selfish narcissist.  :lmao:

• Haha 1