Check your account email address ×

Hot Mic......

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Hilarious. The same guy on here that was posting up stats that all guys cheat on their wives.....no biggie. 

Shit I remember that now.  You have to walk a mile in their shoes and not be judgmental or something like that.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Shit I remember that now.  You have to walk a mile in their shoes and not be judgmental or something like that.

Yeah.he got nasty when I posted ...not everyone screws around on their wives.

Fine to do.......just don't talk about it.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Yeah.he got nasty when I posted ...not everyone screws around on their wives.

Fine to do.......just don't talk about it.

:lol:

The level of sheepdom from the left on this site is just pathetic. Anything to pump the chosen one. :flush: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Since all you leftard clowns are screaming from the roof tops pointing at this "lewd conversation".........What are you all trying to talk over?

Most of the time when all you clowns stomp your damn feet this hard is to distract away from something detrimental to your candidate of choice. So, MC, why are you running cover for Hillary?

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bill Clinton is not running to everyone who uses his actions as a compare. When he did no one knew of his issues Yet You idiots know what Trump is and still support him. Dumb asses for sure.

You missed the point Otis. It's not what billy did, but the left reaction to it vs. trump. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Bill Clinton is not running to everyone who uses his actions as a compare. When he did no one knew of his issues Yet You idiots know what Trump is and still support him. Dumb asses for sure.

Jesus,. When you spend years defending the actions of Bill and now are outraged by the words of Trump.

It makes you a chump. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Jesus,. When you spend years defending the actions of Bill and now are outraged by the words of Trump.

It makes you a chump. 

Yup, but,

Bill was the sitting President and lied to the American public,  Trump was just a private citizen and isn't lying about it.  Actually he bragged about.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

• Gold Member

Before being married when deciding if i was going to attempt to fuck a gal or not  i dont ever recall concerning myself at all with if the woman was married or not.  I know at least 1 was married and she the first gal to let me stick it in her ass....  Good times!!!  Still talk about that one time to time with other on the job site..  she is somebodies daughter....  :barney:

My my step daughter is in college.....  It doesnt bother me that she is prolly getting fucked.... she is an adult with other adults.  

Your daughters arent the precious virgin angels you think they are and prolly take it in the ass or will at some point and get a poop sliver and a load of gizz on there face.  Everybody with a daughter.....  your daughter if over 18 is getting fucked and have their pussy grabbed and being talked about in a dirty way by a bunch of dudes....  much of this stuff happens in highschool before adulthood.  Also realize it took a dick in your daughter vagina to give you grandkids....  that dick was prolly in their ass prior to dumping a load in there vagina.

If they are not being desired and fucked they are prolly ugly and maybe stink.

And the ones that havent been offended yet.....  your wife unless a virgin when you met, some one has tried to fuck her asshole, and talked about it amongst men and called a slut and your wifes over your life prolly gagged on a cock or 20...

Also guys, your dick has been maybe fun of and you have been talked about in a dirty manner amongst women in either a good or bad way....  Ask your wives if they have "dirty girl talk"  if they say no you know your wife lies.

Edited by BOHICA

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you knowingly fuck a married woman you are the most disgusting piece of fucking shit in the world ....no question 

Only if you are married at the time fucking another married woman.  When single it doesnt matter if the gal is married or not.  They are the ones cheating....  not the single person.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Only if you are married at the time fucking another married woman.  When single it doesnt matter if the gal is married or not.  They are the ones cheating....  not the single person.

It's still wrong.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you knowingly fuck a married woman you are the most disgusting piece of fucking shit in the world ....no question 

I think so.  But some here think it's only an issue for Trump, and he actually struck out.:lol:

55 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

There is a difference in talking and taking action, in fact Trump moved on her "like a bitch". 

:lmao: fuck you're an idiot it's past tense you clown he wasn't talking about the previous week and in the mean time she had a boob job and completely changed her looks you stupid fuck, that all happened before he was married, FUCK YOU ARE A HACK AND DUMB AS FUCK, AND A LIAR :guzzle: 

54 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Vince does your wife know you spend some time in the cleavage thread?:lol:

It bet she would not like that.:lol:

Ballsack is a hypocrite and a fucking pathetic hack :nuts: 

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

It's still wrong.

Marriage is just a piece of paper/license from the government...   Unless you believe in a virgin had a baby that died on a cross for you.  

Single guy/girl didnt take any vows that the married person did. Maybe the married person was unhappy, wanted new life experiences cause in reality you can only have those experiences for a very short time.  Prolly only 40-50 years of the time you have on earth.

i will never cheat while married and has never crossed my mind....  but if i was single i would have no problem snapchatting that married gal to see if she wanted to take a ride for old times sake.  It wasso much fun with that kinky gal.

Edited by BOHICA

30 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Before being married when deciding if i was going to attempt to fuck a gal or not  i dont ever recall concerning myself at all with if the woman was married or not.  I know at least 1 was married and she the first gal to let me stick it in her ass....  Good times!!!  Still talk about that one time to time with other on the job site..  she is somebodies daughter....  :barney:

My my step daughter is in college.....  It doesnt bother me that she is prolly getting fucked.... she is an adult with other adults.  

Your daughters arent the precious virgin angels you think they are and prolly take it in the ass or will at some point and get a poop sliver and a load of gizz on there face.  Everybody with a daughter.....  your daughter if over 18 is getting fucked and have their pussy grabbed and being talked about in a dirty way by a bunch of dudes....  much of this stuff happens in highschool before adulthood.  Also realize it took a dick in your daughter vagina to give you grandkids....  that dick was prolly in their ass prior to dumping a load in there vagina.

And the ones that havent been offended yet.....  your wife unless a virgin when you met, some one has tried to fuck her asshole, and talked about it amongst men and called a slut and your wifes over your life prolly gagged on a cock or 20...

Also guys, your dick has been maybe fun of and you have been talked about in a dirty manner amongst women in either a good or bad way....  Ask your wives if they have "dirty girl talk"  if they say no you know your wife lies.

What an enlightening post!

The issue isn't whether you or I think Trump or Bill Clinton are horn dogs, we know they are; the issue is the college educated women that Trump needs to vote for him, and then there is the evangelicals who are very turned off and have much hate for that type of behavior as they showed us when Bubba's indiscretions came to light, will Jesus forgive them if they punch Trumps chad?

37 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

What an enlightening post!

The issue isn't whether you or I think Trump or Bill Clinton are horn dogs, we know they are; the issue is the college educated women that Trump needs to vote for him, and then there is the evangelicals who are very turned off and have much hate for that type of behavior as they showed us when Bubba's indiscretions came to light, will Jesus forgive them if they punch Trumps chad?