Check your account email address ×

The official "prove to jtsrx that the earth is round" thread

7 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Sorry man but it's not opinion. It's a proven scientific fact. You realize satellites circle the globe right? 

depends ....geosynchronous satellites do not :lol:

On 10/7/2016 at 9:24 AM, jtssrx said:

If you can see the stars that you saw on one side of the sun which would be behind you why don't you still see the sun light? 

How are you on evolution? Maybe you could be Trumps running mate.

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How are you on evolution? Maybe you could be Trumps running mate.

How about you get your faggot ass back to the truckstop and finish off your shift at the gloryhole before we get into politics ....and brush your fucking teeth when your done faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about you get your faggot ass back to the truckstop and finish off your shift at the gloryhole before we get into politics ....and brush your fucking teeth when your done faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much time do you trump supporters dedicate to thoughts of gay sex? Seems like a lot. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

How much time do you trump supporters dedicate to thoughts of gay sex? Seems like a lot. 

I'd never support trump ....i wouldnt piss on him if he was ablaze .....you either for that matter .....

FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member

I would have 3 questions for a flat earth believer.

1. Have you ever seen an eclipse?

2. If flat where does our world end?   Why is it possible for someone to travel on the same line (latitude or longitude) and end up in the same place?

3. What possibly does the world of science gain by this "false claim."

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Saying stupid people are harmless is what go the Republicans in all this trouble with Trump and Bush before hand. Don't underestimate idiots.

Ben is a genius compared to many on here.  He hates everybody and isn't a Rump Pumper.  Just an ignorant Hoosier :bc: 

But you're correct and there are several shining examples on here.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Ben is a genius compared to many on here.  He hates everybody and isn't a Rump Pumper.  Just an ignorant Hoosier :bc: 

But you're correct and there are several shining examples on here.  

I guess I don't spend enough time trying to differentiate between the types of stupid on here.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I would have 3 questions for a flat earth believer.

1. Have you ever seen an eclipse?

2. If flat where does our world end?   Why is it possible for someone to travel on the same line (latitude or longitude) and end up in the same place?

3. What possibly does the world of science gain by this "false claim."

1. Eclipses actually disprove the heliocentric model. I can post some videos that explain this 

2. This is a very good question because it shows how we've been programmed. Why would you assume the flat earth ends. You assume it because flat earth has always been associated with an edge. If you research Admiral Bird he did two explorations in Antarctica. He claimed there was a land mass three times the United States deep within the continent. He also claimed there was an abundance of natural resources. After his second mission all exploration was basically banned and the Antarctica treaty was signed by almost every country in the world. The treaty is a virtual keep out sign. 

3. If the earth is flat and we are the center of the Universe it points to a creator. It makes a special and points to god. Science has denied a creator. A Big Bang world  makes us insignificant.  Just another part of the universe. Plus if we are a spinning ball there is only one way off this rock. If it's an infinite plain there could be life somewhere beyond Antarctica. People have claimed this to be the case going back in time. 

Laughing at me or calling me names only shows your insecurity. It's not stupid to question science. That's what science is. There are many scientific experiments that disprove the heliocentric model. Laughing and name calling don't qualify as Scientific exsamples. 

Edited by jtssrx

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Laughing at me or calling me names only shows your insecurity. It's not stupid to question science. That's what science is. There are many scientific experiments that disprove the heliocentric model. Laughing and name calling don't qualify as Scientific exsamples. 

:lol:  We're just being douchebags and breaking balls, JT :lol:  :bc:

4 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

:lol:  We're just being douchebags and breaking balls, JT :lol:  :bc:

My only point about looking at flat earth with an open mind is what does it hurt? Know says you have to by in but why not research it with an open mind? Don't be afraid to check it out. 

wow, I bothered to watch those videos....  that guy jumps around with his arguments... adding in crap filler that doesn't add to his point at all...  HOLY CRAP!  When you stand at the pole, just moving a few feet to the left or the right covers the longitudes from the east to west coast of the USA!!!! WOOOOOOW!!!  Who knew?    Next he'll be amazed at how he could stand 3 ft from the north pole, walk in a 10 ft circle , and profess he's just circumnavigated the globe in 31.4 ft

What a load

Not a single experiment done to disprove a globe earth.... well done

10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My only point about looking at flat earth with an open mind is what does it hurt? Know says you have to by in but why not research it with an open mind? Don't be afraid to check it out. 

I have and am pretty satisfied with the evidence of it being round .   :bc: