Check your account email address ×

The tax returns

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What is it you all hope to get out of his returns? 

1. the reasons he's trying to prevent it

2. watching you bozos defend it

3. showing the american people yet more evidence of the lying, immoral, unethical POS he really is

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

snake is the leader in "lack of self-awareness" in the forum. one example of many....

• cries for years about obama's college transcripts not being disclosed
  • shuts the fuck up when trump does things to prevent the release of his
  • comes into a thread about the release of tax returns, something much more important, and defends trump for not releasing his
  • then brings up college transcripts again, bringing his major hypocrisy to light 

:lol:

Didn’t you just accuse somebody yesterday of “the constant “deflecting” of questions?

You want to see Trumps tax returns.  I asked you what you all expect to get out of seeing them?

I guess it’s hard for me to understand why this is a tough answer unless the truth is that your scripted answer for it hasn’t been issued yet.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I see someone mentioned DD 214's and I'm curious why guys like John Kerry that served in Vietnam are criticized for whatever reason...medals, etc....while guys like Trump escape  criticism for avoiding service.....hmmmmmm .......

Because Kerry lies about much of his Vietnam service, violated the Logan act several times and said help’d release his Dd214 And never did. 

Not to menti. Dodging taxes on his million dollar plus yacht.

its just another example of selective outrage. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Didn’t you just accuse somebody yesterday of “the constant “deflecting” of questions?

You want to see Trumps tax returns.  I asked you what you all expect to get out of seeing them?

I guess it’s hard for me to understand why this is a tough answer unless the truth is that your scripted answer for it hasn’t been issued yet.

see above. i missed your question the first time :news:

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh I have no doubt they will be leaked but that will be a violation of federal law. 

Its hard to believe the dems are setting them up for more failure like this. This will be just more nothing burger for all of them. 

The president will request the tax returns of everyone who fucked with him on this. They are just opening up a big bag of worms for themselves. 

If there was anything in Trump taxes it would have been leaked by now.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

3. showing the american people yet more evidence of the lying, immoral, unethical POS he really is

Hahaha. Are you prepared for disappointment?  If not you should start preparing. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

This is your answer?  Seriously?  So, you just want more twisted talking points and hate narratives then?  You don’t need his tax returns for that.  Fact is, all three of these disappear for you once they are released.  You should really hope for them not to be released but, then, this talking point goes away too, eh?

My goodness.  It’s not hard to see how Maddow is so popular with your party.

• Thanks 1

1. Income is a very personal thing. I don’t blame him at all for not wanting to share.

2. See number one.

3. I think the IRS would have flushed that out if it were true.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Because Kerry lies about much of his Vietnam service, violated the Logan act several times and said help’d release his Dd214 And never did. 

I’m not outraged about of any it and yes I agree that your selective outrage is laughable. 

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

:lol: fucking creepr crying about kelly dodging taxes with his yacht

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not outraged about of any it and yes I agree that your selective outrage is laughable. 

I could care less about trumps taxes or Kerry , Obambi etc, I just love pointing othe Kneeshots cherrypicked outrage.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Exactly. And people like slinger are to stupid to realize this. 

There is one reason and one reason only they want Trump to release his tax returns.  To scrutinize, embarrass and make fodder for the next two years over them.  If he did anything illegal, it would have already been public, just like any other public tax cheater.

• Thanks 1

:lol: fucking creepr crying about kelly dodging taxes with his yacht

You, still whining about imaginary coll:lol:usion 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He will bring up Teddy Kennedy next. 

It makes McLiar 😢 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

I could care less about trumps taxes or Kerry , Obambi etc, I just love pointing othe Kneeshots cherrypicked outrage.

yet you just brought it up about kelly. are you wanting in on the self-awareness action too?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

There is one reason and one reason only they want Trump to release his tax returns.  To scrutinize, embarrass and make fodder for the next two years over them.  If he did anything illegal, it would have already been public, just like any other public tax cheater.

is that why you and the rest of the band of dipshits wanted to see records of things from dems in the past? 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

The more he lies and fights it the more people want to see them. Well, normal people anyway. 

“If I decide to run for office, I’ll produce my tax returns. Absolutely. I would love to do that,” Trump said in a May 2014 television interview, 13 months before announcing his presidential campaign.

“I want to tell you right now I have no problem with giving my tax returns,” he told Fox News in April 2015, two months before coming down his escalator in Trump Tower.

trump lies are immaterial to his supporters.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

is that why you and the rest of the band of dipshits wanted to see records of things from dems in the past? 

Like what exactly?  And how is whatever you’re talking about comparable?

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That one certainly is.  Do you really care about his tax returns?

Maybe he just changed his mind? He won the election, seems silly to keep talking about tax returns.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Maybe he just changed his mind? He won the election, seems silly to keep talking about tax returns.

I care about how the whole Russian collusion narrative was hatched.  And seeing the guilty parties facing justice.

• Thanks 1