Check your account email address ×

The tax returns

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's an Interesting legal situation is all I'm saying.

I don't GAF what he does but if you took the time to read  what legal experts have to say you might find it interesting or you can hitch your wagon to the Zderpski and walk around an ignorant shit spewing dumbfuck the rest of your life...pretty sure I know which one you will choose.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

“what happened to you smails?”

And neither sees the irony. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Slinger has you quoting VOX now?

Man, he sure as hell got you in line. :lol:

Oh don't worry. Schiff will excuse himself from the committee room every 20 minutes and leak the process.

Oh I have no doubt they will be leaked but that will be a violation of federal law. 

Its hard to believe the dems are setting them up for more failure like this. This will be just more nothing burger for all of them. 

The president will request the tax returns of everyone who fucked with him on this. They are just opening up a big bag of worms for themselves. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

And neither sees the irony. :lol:

There is no irony...I posted an article about a situation that presents opinions from various legal experts...you're another one that overestimates their intelligence and cleverness. 

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

As I recall you were one of the most vocal demanding Obama's college info?

Neal

Are you sure?

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...yep.

"Kite" Smales: Goes where Slinger's twine tells him to. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tax returns are fair game but no college transcripts, no college applications etc... no way.

Why don’t you want to see trump’s?? This is yet another subject that shows your double standards. I don’t give a fuck about college shit, never did, so save it. You certainly gave a fuck about Obama’s though 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh I have no doubt they will be leaked but that will be a violation of federal law. 

Its hard to believe the dems are setting them up for more failure like this. This will be just more nothing burger for all of them. 

The president will request the tax returns of everyone who fucked with him on this. They are just opening up a big bag of worms for themselves. 

So what do we do about the blatant lie by Trump?  Nothing, just let it slide?

Neal

1 minute ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

So what do we do about the blatant lie by Trump?  Nothing, just let it slide?

Neal

I dont really give a fuck about his or anyone elses tax returns. Ive never cared about anyones but my own. 

After how Trump has been treated the last 2 years I would probably change my mind on releasing my returns too. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Why don’t you want to see trump’s?? This is yet another subject that shows your double standards. I don’t give a fuck about college shit, never did, so save it. You certainly gave a fuck about Obama’s though 

I really didn't care much about any of Obama's past until so much weird shade was thrown over it, then I got sceptical.  

Taxes are looked after by the worlds greatest extortion power.  Not much to hide from them.  

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

The answer hasn't been invented by his party/media yet.

Yep. This will turn out to be absolutely nothing. 

I love how the dems are just to stupid to realize what Trump is doing. 

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I really didn't care much about any of Obama's past until so much weird shade was thrown over it, then I got sceptical.  

Taxes are looked after by the worlds greatest extortion power.  Not much to hide from them.  

dude, give it up. your little act of suddenly not caring about anything about dems in the past is rather comical.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What is it you all hope to get out of his returns? 

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, give it up. your little act of suddenly not caring about anything about dems in the past is rather comical.

Anything?  Even a little hint at what you hope to learn?  

• Haha 2

snake is the leader in "lack of self-awareness" in the forum. one example of many....

• cries for years about obama's college transcripts not being disclosed
  • shuts the fuck up when trump does things to prevent the release of his
  • comes into a thread about the release of tax returns, something much more important, and defends trump for not releasing his
  • then brings up college transcripts again, bringing his major hypocrisy to light 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

snake is the leader in "lack of self-awareness" in the forum. one example of many....

• cries for years about obama's college transcripts not being disclosed
  • shuts the fuck up when trump does things to prevent the release of his
  • comes into a thread about the release of tax returns, something much more important, and defends trump for not releasing his
  • then brings up college transcripts again, bringing his major hypocrisy to light 

Did you care if Obama released his college transcripts?