Check your account email address ×

Here is The Dem Platform...Trump is a racist and Reparations

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think they should do reparations and also go with free shit. Get off the negative campaigning. 

Fuck yea!!

Welcome to Nellyville, where all newborns get a half-a-mill' Sons, get Sedan DeVille, soon as they can reach the wheel And daughters, get diamonds the size of their age - help me out now One year get one carat, two years get two carats Three years get three carats, and so on into marriage Nobody livin average, everybody jang-a-lang Nobody livin savage, e'rybody got change Even the paperboy deliver out the back of a Range It's not a game, it's a beautiful thang Imagine blocks and blocks of no cocaine, blocks with no gunplay Ain't nobody shot, so ain't no news that day Ain't nobody snitchin, they refuse to say Every month - we take a vote on what the weather should be And if we vote it rains - know how wet we want it to be And if we vote it snow - know how deep we want it to get But the sun gon' shine 99 percent, in Nellyville

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Don't bet on it . A lot of idiots actually buy into this rubbish...... see above

Alot of idiots buy into all kinds of rubbish.... :news:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ll vote for Trump because as unfiltered and unpresidential as he might be, I’m on board with his tax reform, securing our borders and confronting the cabal who tried to steal the election from him.  I’m hoping he addresses spending soon, and am not giving that a pass, but let’s get real.  Does anyone think Democrats are going to?  Call me all the names you want.  The D party is offering NOTHING that I want any part of-unlimited immigration, divisiveness, identity politics, more spending, more taxes, more control over our lives and a shit ton of lying and hypocrisy.

I can pretty much agree here.  I see nobody with any brains the Dems will allow to be hatched into 2020.

56 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They should do like what is going on in S Africa right now. Tell the blacks that they can take anything from whitey, including their land & use force if needed ...

Agreed!

10 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Hate of the opposition will not win.

Neal

Well, enough people will vote on that on both sides.  Dems don’t have the votes....even if they do have most of the hate.

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

They should do like what is going on in S Africa right now. Tell the blacks that they can take anything from whitey, including their land & use force if needed ...

Isn't that what the English did there in the first place?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Don't hurt his brain with all that there history book stuff. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

The Boers (Dutch) settled on uninhabited land 400 years ago from what I read. The natives didn't live there due to no surface water around the area. 

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ya think they will blame the French next round?

They might....they should really blame their shitty candidates and platform. 

Just now, steve from amherst said:

That would require, well , self awareness.

Ahhhhh....therein lies the rub...seems to be a problem they all have....including some here.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhhh....therein lies the rub...seems to be a problem they all have....including some here.

Oh I know who you are talking about but Im not going to mention his name because I don't want to embaress slinger.

• Haha 3

I'm all for reparations------- WITH GEOGRAPHICAL SEPARATION.

We'll give AFRO AMS money, if they move to the, NEW BLACK AMERICA.....Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana!!!!  

The fact that these WIGGERS are pandering to the boons, just proves one thing, there's a LOT of boons out there!!

Hey, don't fukken call me racist. I dislike EVERYBODY!! I particularly dislike VIOLENT PEOPLE!! 

Boons and Ricans had their chance to prove what they were, and they did...………………..Violent criminals. They can't help it, it's in their genes. Just like a pitbull can't stop attacking.                        Don't go by the clean, well dressed few you see on TV. Go by the STATISTICS!! Thousands of white girls raped each year!!