Check your account email address ×

Trump Should Pardon Flynn

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just another victim of the setup and sham...shit is fucked up.

Gotta hand it to you jimmy, at least you can see through the smoke and mirrors of this bullshit.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

this should tell ya something, smails.

"Jimmy, is that you? Who got to you? I used to think you had a level head, but it is obvious I can never take anything you ever say seriously again."

Just now, racer254 said:

OMG, folks we have a winner....LOL  Snoslinger is trying to connect the dots again.

the dots are already connected, dumb shit. members of the trump admin interacted with russia to help trump with the election. then they lied out of their asses to hide it, and trump himself did some things that are considered obstruction by mueller. while these interactions did not meet the legal definition of "collusion" they were still wrong, and should be considered illegal. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Snake said:

"Jimmy, is that you? Who got to you? I used to think you had a level head, but it is obvious I can never take anything you ever say seriously again."

fuck off. smails has always been vulnerable to rww'ery. i never said otherwise. sbyl.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the dots are already connected, dumb shit. members of the trump admin interacted with russia to help trump with the election. then they lied out of their asses to hide it, and trump himself did some things that are considered obstruction by mueller. while these interactions did not meet the legal definition of "collusion" they were still wrong, and should be considered illegal. 

Ok Special Council Slinger. :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

fuck off. smails has always been vulnerable to rww'ery. i never said otherwise. sbyl.

Nothing elitist in that post. :lol:

let's see, who is today's rww boogeyman, since russia dropped from numero uno, to off the list? hmmm, how about mexico?

the dem 2020 candidate should work with the mexican government to help him/her beat trump. have secret meetings, hand over private polling data, hack trump e-mails.... so when the dem candidate gets in, immigration rules can be laxed, trade deals softened to benefit mexico, etc etc etc. surely the rww dipshits would be ok with it all. as long as there was no soild proof of "collusion"..

:handjob:

Edited by Snoslinger

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

dude, you agree with every dipshit in here about trump and russia :lol: i'm almost embarrassed for ya. 

I’ve always thought the Russia bullshit was just that....bullshit. Speaking of embarrassment consider your posts over the last week.

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

So now they colluded again.  :lol:  

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

The narrative has changed to “interacted” :lol: 

remember when I told you that you thought collusion meant talking to a Russian person about anything at any time? Lmao

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just another victim of the setup and sham...shit is fucked up.

Are you this fuckin dumb? He was an agent for a foreign country....you know that right?

set up?

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you this fuckin dumb? He was an agent for a foreign country....you know that right?

set up?

I know you didn’t read it MC and no I am not dumb. I will refrain from calling you any names as I was taught to respect senior citizens especially those in obvious mental decline.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you didn’t read it MC and no I am not dumb. I will refrain from calling you any names as I was taught to respect senior citizens especially those in obvious mental decline.

I will do the same.