Check your account email address ×

Clinton foundation rating by charity watch

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:snack:

image.jpeg

:lmao:I can see you do not understand how tax filings work just like Politifact.  

Kind of like MC's company.   On paper it looks great because the administration costs are so low because he doesn't pay himself shit then takes distributions that don't show up on the income statement.  Falsely props up the companies P&L up and makes them look more profitable than they are.   All the IRS gets is these top level statements.   They know NOTHING about the details of the operations.   That's all Politifact and Charity watch are going on, top level tax filings.  Without details they don't mean shit.  

Edited by Highmark

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/22/clinton-cash-author-peter-schweizer-confirms-clinton-foundation-gives-only-six-percent-charity/ 

The real number is less than 6%.

and before corky has an absolute panic attack he's free to go debate Peter Schweizer on it. My guess he will just run away like a little girl like mark Cuban did :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:lmao:I can see you do not understand how tax filings work just like Politifact.  

Kind of like MC's company.   On paper it looks great because the administration costs are so low because he doesn't pay himself shit then takes distributions that don't show up on the income statement.  Falsely props up the companies P&L up and makes them look more profitable than they are.   All the IRS gets is these top level statements.   They know NOTHING about the details of the operations.   That's all Politifact and Charity watch are going on.  

Dude charities are way different. Even you know that Mr. Pence

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Dude charities are way different. Even you know that Mr. Pence

No they are not.   They do not have to supply details of the operations to the IRS.  

Most nonprofit tax-exempt organizations are required to file annual tax returns with the IRS. Even though most tax-exempt nonprofit organizations do not pay federal taxes (that is what “tax-exempt” means), most do have to file an informational return with the IRS. This annual reporting return is called a Form 990.

Edited by Highmark

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

If a charity is doing good work, why would anyone need to continuously put out articles and opinion pieces to defend said charity? 

Don't you like to know you're donating to a good charity?  Never mind - you're a Rump Pumper and don't donate :snack:

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don't you like to know you're donating to a good charity?  Never mind - you're a Rump Pumper and don't donate :snack:

I don't need manipulation to convince me of donating to something good.  And, when someone has to pressure me to donate to a cause, common sense tells me that they usually have ulterior motives.

How much have you donated to the Clinton Foundation?

Edited by racer254

Just now, racer254 said:

I don't need manipulation to convince me of donating to something good.  And, when someone has to pressure me to donate to a cause, common sense tells me that they usually have ulterior motives.

You miss the point like no other. :lol: 

47 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/09/22/clinton-cash-author-peter-schweizer-confirms-clinton-foundation-gives-only-six-percent-charity/ 

The real number is less than 6%.

and before corky has an absolute panic attack he's free to go debate Peter Schweizer on it. My guess he will just run away like a little girl like mark Cuban did :lmao: 

Crickets. Mc and corky are scared 

More proof of how bias creates ignorance on the left. 

MC says bad things about Hillary then 2 seconds later is eating the dingle-berries out of her crack.  :lmao:

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Even the NYTimes gets it.  

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/15/us/politics/hillary-clinton-haiti.html?_r=0

High Hopes for Hillary Clinton, Then Disappointment in Haiti

Among the litany of complaints being laid at their feet: Fewer than half the jobs promised at the industrial park, built after 366 farmers were evicted from their lands, have materialized. Many millions of dollars earmarked for relief efforts have yet to be spent. Mrs. Clinton’s brother Tony Rodham has turned up in business ventures on the island, setting off speculation about insider deals.

“A vote for Hillary Clinton means further corruption, further death and destruction for our people,” said Dahoud Andre, a radio show host in New York who has helped organize protests against the Clintons. “It means more Haitians leaving Haiti and not being able to live in our country.”

And now, Michel Martelly, a president whom Mrs. Clinton helped get elected, has turned out to be another in a long line of troubling leaders.

Tony Jeanthenor, 55, a member of the Miami-based Haitian human rights group Veye-Yo as well as Lavalas Family, a Haitian political party, said he was voting for Senator Bernie Sanders of Vermont because of the senator’s distaste for involvement in other countries’ affairs.

“Nothing good for Haiti can come out of Hillary because of her past behavior,” Mr. Jeanthenor said.

The dismay over Mrs. Clinton in South Florida’s Haitian community is not likely to affect her fortunes on Tuesday, as she holds a comfortable lead over Mr. Sanders in state polls. Whether it could damage her in a general election is unclear. An estimated 150,000 Haitian-American voters live in Florida, the state where 537 votes decided the 2000 election. But they have also overwhelmingly voted for Democrats, according to Fernand R. Amandi, a principal partner of Bendixen & Amandi International, a public opinion research firm in Miami that has polled Haitian-Americans extensively.

“You do great elections,” Ms. Mills wrote in a message released by the State Department among a batch of Mrs. Clinton’s emails. She wrote that she would buy dinner the next time she visited: “We can discuss how the counting is going! Just kidding. Kinda. :)”

Compare the what the Red Cross did in Haiti. But then again she isn't running against the Red Cross, She's running against Donald Trump. Where is Trump rated? What did he do in Haiti? Did he ever give those funds he claimed he raised for Vets to them?

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Compare the what the Red Cross did in Haiti. But then again she isn't running against the Red Cross, She's running against Donald Trump. Where is Trump rated? What did he do in Haiti? Did he ever give those funds he claimed he raised for Vets to them?

Trump isn't running a Ponzi Scheme like the Clintoons :finger: Dupe POS