Check your account email address ×

Adam Schiff

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

What part of the meeting with the Russian lawyer at Trump tower was a crime? 

Since when were you OK with a putin crony helping him install one of his puppets in the WH? Oh wait, I know, Hilary!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Since when were you OK with a putin crony helping him install one of his puppets in the WH? Oh wait, I know, Hilary!

Again you want to ignore the whole WikiLeaks/ Podesta email chain and all of Clinton's dealings with Russia and just cherry pick those things that bother you. I find the Russian Lawyers dealings with fusion GPS to be worrying. 

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again you want to ignore the whole WikiLeaks/ Podesta email chain and all of Clinton's dealings with Russia and just cherry pick those things that bother you. I find the Russian Lawyers dealings with fusion GPS to be worrying. 

Don’t waste your breath.  He’s balls deep into the belief that Trump is still a Russian asset.  Still strutting around the forum like he’s The smartest guy in the room.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

If this isn't political.

Why hasn't the house brought Trump up for impeachment.   They can EASILY do this.  Schiff says the evidence is there no matter what the Mueller report says.  

Pointing the finger at someone saying they committed one of the worst crimes against the country you can and you won't even do this in the chamber of congress you control?  :lol:  

The house is essentially the Grand Jury here.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Don’t waste your breath.  He’s balls deep into the belief that Trump is still a Russian asset.  Still strutting around the forum like he’s The smartest guy in the room.

Yes he expects the rest of us to believe the narrative put out by Clinton Inc and it's willing accomplices as hard fact with little or no evidence. 

• Like 2

rep. adam scratch and sniff along with rep. swallow in all things,  are the newest  rinse and repeat  anthony  weiner's  for the boob tube dems.  Hell even rep. maxine the mouth troubled waters is now backing way off from the braying impeachment hee haw.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

What of Schiff’s ownage of the gop was inaccurate? 

wheres the positive proof of collusion..

its just as bad as when trump was going to make a " big announcement about the Kenyans BC..

PPPFFFTTT. turned out to be nothing..

you lose again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You fucked that up.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You know the entire putin puppet thing was debunked right 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yea, the 2018 midterms proved that.

Correct . But today d.c. political insiders are predicting that the dems will lose 18 - 21 seats in the 2020 U.S. house elections. With or without  the pending rumors of dem fossil  retirements.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yea, the 2018 midterms proved that.

I hope your party keeps going the way they have been. Your going to get trump shoved right up your ass again for 4 more years 

voters see this 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'll say it again, zero reason NOT to bring impeachment up in the house with what Schiff is still claiming.   ZERO.   In fact with what he is claiming he should be facing the death penalty at some point after impeachment.   That's how ridiculous and political in nature what Schiff is claiming.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1