Check your account email address ×

i was wrong

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Is there anyone dumber so stupid and clueless about fucking everything than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT :dunno: serious question 

I'm seriously considering him for the #1 spot now over Shitslinger and ToolKit.   Unfuckingbelieveable what a complete moron he is. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m not a liberal...I was just correcting your assertion. BTW why do you think they don’t like him? Is this the first time in history that Democrats have opposed a Republican President? 

Some on here - Hollywood etc ... all go over the top IMO with the Trump hate. Country seems more divided than it ever has :dunno:

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Admitting being wrong is difficult, I applaud your posting.  Being wrong isn't something people should be ashamed of, or harass others for.  Finding the correct path should be every person's goal.

:bc:

Neal

X2

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

Is there anyone dumber so stupid and clueless about fucking everything than FAKENEWSMAINECUNT :dunno: serious question 

He's not stupid, he simply hates Trump...…………...millions do!!! 

Many of the people I've spoken to, also hate him. Some like him, some hate him. He is POLARIZING. 

He's insulted women, disabled and many minorities. People hate him for that. They also hate his stand on WOMEN'S CHOICE. 

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't think so. i would think, and hope, if mueller definitely found collusion he'd let it out. now what is troubling about this, is he did not exonerate trump on obstruction. it's troubling for several reasons.

1 - if there wasn't any crime, then why the reluctance to exonerate him on obstruction? was there evidence that was not collusion, but something else that came close?  it's possible trump thought he was going to be nabbed for collusion because of "slop" from admin members, and he tried obstructing things. but at the end of the day, there was not evidence, and trump tried obstruction when in reality, he did not have to. or, maybe the obstruction actually did it's job? 

2 - why didn't mueller make the call on obstruction? probably because it was not up to him to indict the president, but someone else, like congress. maybe he expected them to investigate and handle it from here. then there's the part about whether or not a sitting president is even indictable. according to barr, he is not. so what should mueller have done?   i hope if there's damaging info in that report,  it gets out somehow. but who knows what he will do. maybe just forget about it all, retire with his pension, not be worried about being harassed by rwws the rest of his life. 

3 - we know there is information damaging to the president in the report, because there was not full exoneration on everything. we should be able to see what that damage is, along with the many unanswered issues about interactions with those representing russian gov (in their own words)

btw, i expect about 25 "i was wrong" threads from all the rwws who claimed "no meddling by russia" when this all started. the mueller report debunked that line of crap. now get busy.

I understand but you should have waited.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i was wrong about the legal definition of collusion being found. i knew the legal definition of collusion long ago. i thought for sure mueller would find solid evidence of collusion being found. there seemed to be enough, and that was based on what we knew. that was not the case.

i was so wrong, i even paid skidmark the bet we made.

now please, stfu about me not admitting i was wrong. bunch of god damn liars. 

Good for you.  

Did any Birthers on here apologize? What about the ones that said Trump would reduce the deficit?

Anyone apologize for bitching about how much golf Obama played?

How about the ones that thought Bill should have been impeached for lying about a BJ?

What about the ones that said Stormy was lying about fucking Trump?

Or said Trump was telling the Truth when he said he didn't know about the pay offs to Stormy?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Good for you.  

Did any Birthers on here apologize? What about the ones that said Trump would reduce the deficit?

How about the ones that thought Bill should have been impeached for lying about a BJ?

Or said Trump was telling the Truth when he said he didn't know about the pay offs to Stormy?

You're the queen of Whatabout'isms  :suicide:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'll take that as a no from shitdooski. 

Oh don't stop now! There's 40+ other Presidents you can drag up shit to say "What about" with:lol:

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Good for you.  

Who cares...no collusion.

The end.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Good for you.  

are you kidding? many in here have no balls. they can't admit they're wrong (like their new leader), they can't give their own opinions ever, or they wait until the consensus from their tribe is out and then comment. see it all the time. to be honest i dont know what they get out of this place. it'd be very boring for me to go into a forum and be someone i'm not, or too scared to comment. 

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Indeed.  He is a waste of a presidency.

Neal

Yeah... especially how slow my internet is now. :lol:

4 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Admitting being wrong is difficult, I applaud your posting.  Being wrong isn't something people should be ashamed of, or harass others for.  Finding the correct path should be every person's goal.

:bc:

Neal

I was wrong shut the fuck. How a liberal apologizes.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

He's not stupid, he simply hates Trump...…………...millions do!!! 

Many of the people I've spoken to, also hate him. Some like him, some hate him. He is POLARIZING. 

He's insulted women, disabled and many minorities. People hate him for that. They also hate his stand on WOMEN'S CHOICE. 

:lies: and more :lies:

34 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

are you kidding? many in here have no balls. they can't admit they're wrong (like their new leader), they can't give their own opinions ever, or they wait until the consensus from their tribe is out and then comment. see it all the time. to be honest i dont know what they get out of this place. it'd be very boring for me to go into a forum and be someone i'm not, or too scared to comment. 

But you are not you...you do whatever the dnc tells you to do....most can see this. 

:lol: