Check your account email address ×

I can't wait for Mueller to testify in front of congress.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I hope to God this is public.   I want to see the dems treat this guy like shit because he didn't find what they wanted him too.   It will be fucking epic.  

Of course I don't feel the House would ever do it in the public forum.   They will want it behind closed doors so they can leak just what they want to keep the narrative going. 

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I hope to God this is public.   I want to see the dems treat this guy like shit because he didn't find what they wanted him too.   It will be fucking epic.  

Of course I don't feel the House would ever do it in the public forum.   They will want it behind closed doors so they can leak just what they want to keep the narrative going. 

I think that in the name of the transparency they keep blathering about it should be public...let’s see if they are true to their word.

This needs to be public.  I want to see the Dems screaming at Mueller while they lose their minds.

”WE TOLD YOU WHAT YOUR JOB WAS!!!!!! WE WERE PERFECTLY CLEAR WHAT THE OUTCOME WAS TO BE!!!!!  WE WROTE THE REPORT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO USE!!!!!!!”

Losing.    Their.    Minds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: no dems are going to scream at mueller for crying out loud. they just want some answers to some questions that are lingering. 

Questions like...

”HOW COULD YOU GET IT SO WRONG!!!”

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: no dems are going to scream at mueller for crying out loud. they just want some answers to some questions that are lingering. 

Does this hurt you as bad on the inside as it does on the outside?  Hahahah

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Scream no, act like complete assholes....yes.  Have you seen any recent hearings?   You are kidding yourself if you think they won't treat him as hostile to their cause.

Can't wait for the yes or no questions to Mueller to try and make him look like he hid collusion.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Mueller has agreed to testify.

He won’t... Why would the Dems want to linger on the point that there isn’t shit there, and why would the R’s want to risk Mueller being able to speak to ethically sketchy but not illegal acts that make the Trump campaign look dirty? It’s done. I bet in the next few days the media and Dems move on. Bury this as quick as possible. 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He won’t... Why would the Dems want to linger on the point that there isn’t shit there, and why would the R’s want to risk Mueller being able to speak to ethically sketchy but not illegal acts that make the Trump campaign look dirty? It’s done. I bet in the next few days the media and Dems move on. Bury this as quick as possible. 

I think they will call him in to testify, the ethically sketchy, is what they will frame all their questions around.

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Something Trey Gowdy said......FBI/DOJ is only in the position to Prosecute or not Prosecute not run a opposition research operation like they have done for the last few years.  Mueller is not going to end up like Comey and Brennen he will not be perjuring himself for the cause, just the facts.  

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Don't think so.    Dems are too invested, can't and won't admit they were wrong. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Nancy is smart. She won’t allow it. She made that clear with her “No impeachment” comment. Don’t go to sleep on her. She’s wiley...

Yeah but she doesn't control the committees.