Check your account email address ×

Did you " eat " a lot of broads when you were young?

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about the niggas that you sucked their cocks, and swallowed? 

You'll die before me if you licked 100 pussies. 

No, I like girls, fact,...

Oops

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Hey, FYI, there is a hole at the end of your dick, thats how some of the STD's enter and leave the body..

I'm sure it's been about 30 years since you saw the little guy...things prolly all diseased from the drugged up "39-40" pigs that let little p550 inside them..

And then we have to add in all the trucker cock you suck..

Fucking Outbreak550 at our fs2 door steps

:lol:

outbreak550 fucking priceless:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Thats new!  And refreshing!   :bc:

Where is your name calling thread when you need it!? I had 2 zingers in here today

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Only 39 or 40. I have them in chronological order on a sheet of paper. Names, city and state, but not street addresses or phone #. 

That sounds more like orders of protection that you have to keep on file.

• Haha 2

Whoa!! All you little faggots are wired tonight!! Too bad you gotta' get ready for another week of shitty work, and all I gotta' do is sit here and slap you queers around, and check Fidelity to see how many thousands I made!! LMAO! 

I have to go this week with my lady to look at new Nytros. LMAO!! I'll just write a fukken check for one, like I did with my truck!!LMMFAO!!  God, I love being rich!!! Go to work faggots!! 

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Whoa!! All you little faggots are wired tonight!! Too bad you gotta' get ready for another week of shitty work, and all I gotta' do is sit here and slap you queers around, and check Fidelity to see how many thousands I made!! LMAO! 

I have to go this week with my lady to look at new Nytros. LMAO!! I'll just write a fukken check for one, like I did with my truck!!LMMFAO!!  God, I love being DELUSIONAL!!! Go to work faggots!! 

Fixed!  :bc:

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have to go this week with my lady to look at new Nytros. LMAO!! I'll just write a fukken check for one, like I did with my truck!!LMMFAO!!  God, I love being rich!!! Go to work faggots!! 

You know when you call a bunch of guys faggots who are talking about eating pussy and you're the one who thinks it's gross it's kinda ass backwards..just saying..

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

You know when you call a bunch of guys faggots who are talking about eating pussy and you're the one who thinks it's gross it's kinda ass backwards..just saying..

I NEVAH said eating pussy was gross, I said eating just any pussy was dangerous. If you ate 100 pussies like you said, you could not have possibly known if all those girls were nice, clean girls with no disease. 

You would literally need a medical report with lab work to be sure she was clean.

You're a faggot. I don't care if you ate 200 sluts, you're gonna' get HUMAN PAPPILOMA VIRUS cancer. Your neck is gonna' blow out like a chunk of raw meat. 

I just hope those smelly gashes were worth it.  

10 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Fixed!  :bc:

Oh boy, I can't wait to head to the Bering Sea, for 6 months, delivering oil to Inuit Fugees, and spending my days and NIGHTS with a bunch of sweaty, dirty, smelly, burping, farting, shitting, nose picking, masturbating guys!!! LMAO!!! 

Kivvie and the GAILORS!!!!  LMAO!!

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh boy, I can't wait to head to the Bering Sea, for 6 months, delivering oil to Inuit Fugees, and spending my days and NIGHTS with a bunch of sweaty, dirty, smelly, burping, farting, shitting, nose picking, masturbating guys!!! LMAO!!! 

Kivvie and the GAILORS!!!!  LMAO!!

You would be scared shitless the first gale we sail thro...

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

They still make Nytros? Gawd awful pieces of shit.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You would be scared shitless the first gale we sail thro...

Yes, it would not be worth it to me. Even if you make $80,000.00, it wouldn't be worth it to me.

Although, many years ago I risked my life for far less. 

45 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Yep Kev is definitely a faggot!

1987624662_giphy.gif.cf(23).gif.1f75ce23ad51ab4018e7d5db28872d97.gif

38 minutes ago, Legend said:

They still make Nytros? Gawd awful pieces of shit.

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nutty and Gaukev getting the kebasa here

Yep.  Big black ones are their favorite

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, that's kinda' funny, for a transient electrician with no future. 

Lolz.....I have a great future and it doesnt involve dick play like your 9-5 does

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Lolz.....I have a great future and it doesnt involve dick play like your 9-5 does

what did you report for gross income last year? 

post a pic of your return.