Check your account email address ×

No collusion despite "multiple offers."

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Right. So nobody in the trump admin took any of the stuff “offered” by russia. Hey maybe the Russian lawyer had Hillary stuff in her bag, but don jr declined it

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Right. So nobody in the trump admin took any of the stuff “offered” by russia. Hey maybe the Russian lawyer had Hillary stuff in her bag, but don jr declined it

Dude you lost give it up.   They didn't accept anything. 

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Wow 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude you lost give it up.   They didn't accept anything. 

And you honestly believe that....despite everything we know. Despite the lies. Despite the trump admin stating that themselves?? Did one trump admin official state russia tried offering them something?

3 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Each day, Slinger goes deeper into TDS.

It's sad really.  I can't even imagine what's it's like being a pathetic person like that. Not being able to think for yourself.  Being spoon fed lies and BS from the DemoRATS , and asking for seconds. Surprised him (and the others , MC, TK, etc) haven't eaten a bullet already.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

And you honestly believe that....despite everything we know. Despite the lies. Despite the trump admin stating that themselves?? Did one trump admin official state russia tried offering them something?

Yes, I did before Muellers report and his report verified it. 

The "multiple offers from hackers" was what the report said.   You have to be nuts to think the Russia themselves reached out to the Trump campaign. 

I thought you said it need not matter where truthful information come out on a candidate. 

You do understand what "No Evidence means?"

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes, I did before Muellers report and his report verified it. 

The "multiple offers from hackers" was what the report said.   You have to be nuts to think the Russia themselves reached out to the Trump campaign. 

I thought you said it need not matter where truthful information come out on a candidate. 

You do understand what "No Evidence means?"

Trump jr memos alone prove Russia did reach out to the trump campaign. 

30 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so what exactly did Trump use during his campaign that you think came from Russia?

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Trump jr memos alone prove Russia did reach out to the trump campaign. 

so they reached out? is that lligal? 

remember the little after I am elected hot mic moment with your black God.  do you think there was any reaching out there?

it is not lligal to talk with other counterys govenment ofical during before or after a campaign in fact it happens all the fucking time . also remember before this election Russia was not our enemy.  how did it go again . oh yeah the 80s called and want there fouren policy back.