Check your account email address ×

Florida poll tax

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbest post of the year :bc: 

She was bad and the idiots that voted for her should have their voting rights and gun owning rights both immediately  taken away.

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Anler said:

If you have paid your debt to society you should have all of your rights re-instated. Voting is a right for all citizens.

What about AR 15’s though????

Just now, Angry ginger said:

wrong.  when you become a criminal there are rights you give up.  

After you have served your time how are you supposed to integrate back into society with no options and no rights? Looks like a path right back into a life of crime. Have you been drinking the same water as Stumpy? 

Just now, Anler said:

After you have served your time how are you supposed to integrate back into society with no options and no rights? Looks like a path right back into a life of crime. Have you been drinking the same water as Stumpy? 

Really?

SMH

Just now, Anler said:

being able to vote has zero to do with integrating into society.  i can't vote so imma gonna go rob a bank again and rape some chick,  SMH

Just now, Angry ginger said:

being able to vote has zero to do with integrating into society.  i can't vote so imma gonna go rob a bank again and rape some chick,  SMH

So an Ex felon should never be able to vote? What justification is there for that? 

Just now, Anler said:

So an Ex felon should never be able to vote? What justification is there for that? 

they are clearly not smart enough not be able to vote,  I'm good with voting tests so stupid people can't vote as well and not allowing people to vote till 26 since it's easy to be altruistic when your vote has no basis in reality like college kids.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

they are clearly not smart enough not be able to vote,  I'm good with voting tests so stupid people can't vote as well and not allowing people to vote till 26 since it's easy to be altruistic when your vote has no basis in reality like college kids.  

There is no constitutional protections from stupid people. 75% of the American population has some form of mental illness or deterioration. Crimes have punishments and once those are full filled you should be free to resume your life. Every mistake someone makes does not warrant a life time punishment. 

Just now, Anler said:

There is no constitutional protections from stupid people. 75% of the American population has some form of mental illness or deterioration. Crimes have punishments and once those are full filled you should be free to resume your life. Every mistake someone makes does not warrant a life time punishment. 

"Mistake"  :lol: "They are just victims of circumstance!"

And wrong...some do.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You have a mental illness....should your voting rights be revoked? 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You have a mental illness....should your voting rights be revoked? 

depression and anxiety does not mean your incapable of analyzing candidates positions and making informed choices.   Better question in my situation is should my right to have a weapon be taken away.  TBH while I like to go shooting with friends i chose to not own a gun because of the fact I can be a hothead but i'd have no issue with the government not allowing me a handgun so that I don't off myself or someone else.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

depression and anxiety does not mean your incapable of analyzing candidates positions and making informed choices.   Better question in my situation is should my right to have a weapon be taken away.  TBH while I like to go shooting with friends i chose to not own a gun because of the fact I can be a hothead but i'd have no issue with the government not allowing me a handgun so that I don't off myself or someone else.  

Per the discussion and logic presented by a few 🤡 Posse members you should not be allowed to vote.  I respect your transparency in regards to your anxiety and depression.  Taking it a step further - you’re on medication - should that disqualify you?