Check your account email address ×

Kid is a hero

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

From egging to killing people. Only here. Lol

Yeah Zderpski is always talking about killing people....nobody has died yet.

21 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who am I “always talking about killing”?

What a beta post.

Snow Rider for one and that's enough because you don't shut up about it. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Snow Rider for one and that's enough because you don't shut up about it. 

When did I say I was gonna “kill him”?  

Do you want to be part of the punching bag crew here?  I can squeeze you in.  It’s no problem at all.  Think on it though.....

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Do you want to be part of the punching bag crew here?  I can squeeze you in.  It’s no problem at all.  Think on it though.....

Your lil knock kneed bubble butt ass isn’t doing anything besides looking like a fool on the interwebs.  :lmao: 

Saw our old buddy webba commenting on this on FB, so I posted a comment of my own. 

Some dipshit snowflake named greg dm'ed me and called me an asshole then blocked me before I could respond. Now I see Terry the snowflake blocked me too. :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Saw our old buddy webba commenting on this on FB, so I posted a comment of my own. 

Some dipshit snowflake named greg dm'ed me and called me an asshole then blocked me before I could respond. Now I see Terry the snowflake blocked me too. :lol:

Lol!  You are charming the pants off em!!!!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kill him, put him in the hospital, finish him....frankly you spew so much horsehit who can keep it straight and if that is some sort of halfass threat get in line Chachi. :lmao:

Kill him, put him in the hospital, finish him....frankly you spew so much horsehit who can keep it straight and if that is some sort of halfass threat get in line Chachi. :lmao:

Think on it.....

Yeah I thought about it....eat a dick Corky. :ylsuper:

Seems you are loving this whole beat up patsy position.  What all the crying about it though?  It’s weird.  

Who do you want to feel bad for you here? 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You’re screwing up his view of the world. God damn you. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Seems you are loving this whole beat up patsy position.  What all the crying about it though?  It’s weird.  

Who do you want to feel bad for you here? 

I don't want anybody to   feel bad for me...just setting some things straight and it really has nothing to do with you anyhow so go fuck off somewhere else. I now realize that most people here are just miserable fucks and that being honest about shit is a mistake...won't happen again. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Now there is something to be proud of , stalking former site members that haven't been here in years , what a fucking loser you are , Dan :lol: 

• Thanks 2

I don't want anybody to   feel bad for me...just setting some things straight and it really has nothing to do with you anyhow so go fuck off somewhere else. 

I like fucking off here tho.

Stay out of my little spats or I’ll really give you something to “get straight”!!!!!!!

:lol:

:watching:

• Haha 1

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

Now there is something to be proud of , stalking former site members that haven't been here in years , what a fucking loser you are , Dan :lol: 

Is he any good?  Can we get him back here?