Check your account email address ×

Trump says Islam hates “us”.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Or actually talked to people who lived it. 

In order to do that you would have to go further than 20 feet from your house. 

But why argue with someone who claims to have read most of the Koran. 

Oh yes...I have no doubt your life experience is much broader than mine.  :lol: 

You buy seats on tour buses....EXPERT!  Give it a rest little man.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh yes...I have no doubt your life experience is much broader than mine.  :lol: 

You buy seats on tour buses....EXPERT!  Give it a rest little man.

I’m sure your imagined life experiences far out weigh anyone’s on this site. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I’m sure your imagined life experiences far out weigh anyone’s on this site. 

Easily.  But what's even more fun is putting together the complete lack of real life experiences here (not to mention a lack of reasonable, intellectual comprehension).  I mean...some of you are really, seriously clueless on levels that make me even more interested.  It's like watching a dog clean out the cat box.  You want to scream and punish him but, part of you just wants to see if he does a complete job...while you wonder why.

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO SHIT!! Muslims are demons of humanity!!! I think our government may just know what it's doing by wiping them out now. 

I hope they kill every fukken one of those bastards. 

Marine I work with that was in Afghan & Iraq says the same...

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You realize that you telling me how it goes is ridiculous since I spent years in the Middle East and that your statement is complete bullshit? But please, tell me more about how they are... If you grow up with zero education, you will be what you are. Those who were lucky enough to have gotten education are just as capable as any other group of people. 

Please, Mr. never left your county let alone country, tell us how it is... 

Tell the class on your middle east experience :snack:

Is the below snippet wrong? :snack:

Saudi Arabia is a living genetics laboratory,” Dr. Stephen R. Schroeder, executive director of the Prince Salman Center for Disability Research, told the Times. “Here you can study 10 families to study genetic disorders, where you would need 10,000 families to study genetic disorders in the United States.”

But it’s not just Saudi Arabia, or the Middle East for that matter. Inbreeding is surprisingly common in many Muslim nations and communities, evidence shows.

About 40 percent of the population marries a cousin in Egypt, according to a 2016 report in The Economist, while the percentage in Jordan is 32 percent.

“Rates are thought to be even higher in tribal countries such as Iraq and the Gulf states of Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Kuwait,” says the Economist.

A 2005 BBC survey found that 55 percent of Britain’s huge Pakistani population was married to a first cousin.

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Fordys parents were brother and sister. 

Classy bringing family into it. Figured fat Jimmy would laugh too...

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Saudi Arabia is a living genetics laboratory,” Dr. Stephen R. Schroeder, executive director of the Prince Salman Center for Disability Research, told the Times. “Here you can study 10 families to study genetic disorders, where you would need 10,000 families to study genetic disorders in the United States.”

But it’s not just Saudi Arabia, or the Middle East for that matter. Inbreeding is surprisingly common in many Muslim nations and communities, evidence shows.

About 40 percent of the population marries a cousin in Egypt, according to a 2016 report in The Economist, while the percentage in Jordan is 32 percent.

“Rates are thought to be even higher in tribal countries such as Iraq and the Gulf states of Saudi Arabia, Yemen and Kuwait,” says the Economist.

A 2005 BBC survey found that 55 percent of Britain’s huge Pakistani population was married to a first cousin.

Oh....now you're concerned and upset about a joke....GFY Hillbilly.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Jokes about my parents are ok in your opinion huh. Let's joke about your daughter then  ok fat jimmy... :snack:

He was joking because you keep saying Muslims are all inbred and shit has  been said about my mom and wife in the past and you didn't say shit so save your fake outrage you fucking moron. BTW take it up with the guy that said it if you're so upset.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He was joking because you keep saying Muslims are all inbred and shit has  been said about my mom and wife in the past and you didn't say shit so save your fake outrage you fucking moron. 

A big portion are - that is a fact. Read & learn dummy...

Yea I never said anything about your mom or wife ...or have seen it. 

51 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Are you saying that people in Iraq and Afghanistan were pissed off with the people that bombed their families and destroyed their economy (Iraq had an economy before Bush and fox blamed them for 9/11)? Can't imagine how living without fresh water and electricity for months would piss them off. 

19 hours ago, DAVE said:

25%

If you are dumb enough to believe Trump at least get his claim right 27-35% according to his made up research. 

https://www.factcheck.org/2016/03/trumps-false-muslim-claim/

Correction: I shouldn't say if. You have proven that you are dumb enough to believe Trump many times. 

47 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Jokes about my parents are ok in your opinion huh. Let's joke about your daughter then  ok fat jimmy... :snack:

Eeeeesh!  

Related image

57 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yeah...XLT got this wrong.  It's ok.  He's a humanist and wants to believe it.  It's admirable in a way.  I want to believe it too...but I know it's incorrect.

55 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I believe Neal once had an open mindset on mooslims.? Curious to see what has changed now ... :snack:

I think Neal has always had a hatred for all organized religion.  That's fine.  I get it.  But he also knows which ones are more detrimental for humanity than others.

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You realize that you telling me how it goes is ridiculous since I spent years in the Middle East and that your statement is complete bullshit? But please, tell me more about how they are... If you grow up with zero education, you will be what you are. Those who were lucky enough to have gotten education are just as capable as any other group of people. 

Please, Mr. never left your county let alone country, tell us how it is... 

So no comments about the level of inbreeding and mental retardation in many of these Muslim countries, check.  I make a comment about following politics for more than 40 years, I get shit on by guys like you, but you spend 2 years in Afghanistan as a grunt, and you’re a foreign policy expert who wants to shout down someone who didn’t.  I see how it works.  Fordie was correct on that point.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

So no comments about the level of inbreeding and mental retartdation, check.  I make a comment about following politics for more than 40 years, I get shit on by guys like you, but you spend 2 years in Afghanistan as a grunt, now you’re a foreign policy expert.  I see how it works.  Fordie was correct on that point.

You haven’t followed shit for 40 years.  You’ve been a hack for 40 years.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

So no comments about the level of inbreeding and mental retartdation, check.  I make a comment about following politics for more than 40 years, I get shit on by guys like you, but you spend 2 years in Afghanistan as a grunt, now you’re a foreign policy expert.  I see how it works.  Fordie was correct on that point.

Leave him alone!  He's trying to make the world a better place!!!!  Applaud him for it and move on...OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You haven’t followed shit for 40 years.  You’ve been a hack for 40 years.  

What have you done in your years here?  I mean, if you were to write things down in order to impress others, what might some of those things be that set you apart?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Go stab yourself in the temple with a screwdriver and stfu.

Truth hurts Woolie :lmao:  You’re a mind numbingly clueless hack as evidenced by your defense of Dumps use of I and me :lmao: 

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So no comments about the level of inbreeding and mental retardation in many of these Muslim countries, check.  I make a comment about following politics for more than 40 years, I get shit on by guys like you, but you spend 2 years in Afghanistan as a grunt, and you’re a foreign policy expert who wants to shout down someone who didn’t.  I see how it works.  Fordie was correct on that point.

You are the first person to throw out the life experience card and dismiss people yet here you are doing the same thing to a guy that actually spent time there fighting and interacting with these people. I don't know if it's delusion or dementia but you are one stupid motherfucker.

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you saying that people in Iraq and Afghanistan were pissed off with the people that bombed their families and destroyed their economy (Iraq had an economy before Bush and fox blamed them for 9/11)? Can't imagine how living without fresh water and electricity for months would piss them off. 

You have a valid point on Iraq. Afghan was different tho. 

His opinion is for how they act mostly I believe. They rape young boys frequently, shit in streets - beat women like a punching bag... etc etc

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Eeeeesh!  

Related image

Yeah...XLT got this wrong.  It's ok.  He's a humanist and wants to believe it.  It's admirable in a way.  I want to believe it too...but I know it's incorrect.

I think Neal has always had a hatred for all organized religion.  That's fine.  I get it.  But he also knows which ones are more detrimental for humanity than others.

He seemed to be neutral on his hate....will be curious to what he has to say.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are the first person to throw out the life experience card and dismiss people yet here you are doing the same thing to a guy that actually spent time there fighting and interacting with these people. I don't know if it's delusion or dementia but you are one stupid motherfucker.

Yet he was wrong about their inbreeding practices. Yet here you are still flapping your big blubbery jowels about it...

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Just stop Jimmy Pouts, you’re embarrassing yourself.  Speaking of delusion and dementia, I was stuffing mailboxes for the Democratic Party in college when you were probably still sniffing glue out behind the local Cracker Barrel.  I’m not doing anything of the sort btw u stupid dumb bastard, other than pointing out the double standard

16 minutes ago, s pump said:

You mean Iranian? Yah, they like us.

Many do embrace western culture. It's the hard core islamists who are dragging them down. But things are and have been changing. You can't keep people in the Stone age in the age of technology. 

Islamic Republic of Iran sentences lawyer who defends women who don’t wear hijab to 38 years prison, 148 lashes

MAR 13, 2019 1:00 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER98 COMMENTS

While Western feminists observe Hijab Day, the real oppression of women is the persecution of those who don’t wear hijab, and their defenders, such as Nasrin Sotoudeh.

nasrin-sotoudeh-300x174.jpg

“Iranian human rights lawyer Sotoudeh sentenced to 38 years in prison, 148 lashes, says family,” ANI, March 13, 2019 (thanks to J.):

Iranian human rights lawyer Nasrin Sotoudeh has been sentenced to serve 38 years in prison and 148 lashes, according to her family.

Sotoudeh was convicted of “gathering and colluding to commit crimes against national security” and for “insulting the Supreme Leader,” according to IRNA.

She is renowned for representing human rights defenders, dissidents, and women who protested against the compulsory wearing of a headscarf in the country.

Nasrin Sotoudeh’s husband, Reza Khandan, wrote in a Facebook post that she has been sentenced to 33 years and 148 lashes.