Check your account email address ×

All those years ago Moto had a great idea

42 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I say post what you want about yourself, pics and such and let others do as they wish.  Just don't go crying to admins later.  They teach kids in elementary and high school about posting online, the internet is forever.

Bipolarhooknose and a bunch of other imbeciles and brain dead weed users never learnt that grade-school internet lesson :flush: 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you talking about Hardcoresledder? because Rob only ever banned one person from FSCE and he just died this week 

He banned a few over the years. And I do remember him banning a member called psindust  a few years ago.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

He banned a few over the years. And I do remember him banning a member called psindust  a few years ago.

yah , as soon as he said that name I remembered :lol:

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

His lies exist across the internet :lol: 

The horrible spelling and the first grade grammar knows no boundaries :lol: 

October 28th, 2010, 03:25 PM

Momorider 

Cool Cruiser

I was at a party once and saw a guy open a beer with his eye  I kid you not!

October 28th, 2010, 01:37 PM

Momorider 

Cool Cruiser

As a Canadian I would be very surprised if this would ever be a consideration for a visitor, if it is its just stupid. There may be statutes involved to the contracy but otherwise I suspect that enforcement and denying entry to persons convicted of such offences would not happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ballsack thinks himself not a troll :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:lmao: 

16 hours ago, Legend said:

i believe he used psindust 

I remember this...............You, Your (brother) whatever was originally SRT, SRI, or something like that on old F S and HCS.

I remember thinking how odd it was to have discussions with and about your own dupe when Rob ousted them. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Call those MTV catfish people and tell them you are in love with momo. Then he will be on TV... 

Sorry Analer just not in to fat Nazi Pig Dogs faggot :flush: or any males you sick homo 

13 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Sorry Analer just not in to fat Nazi Pig Dogs faggot :flush: or any males you sick homo 

14 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lies:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Alright , so who's in. I got $500 to get the ball rolling. Who else wants to expose the biggest lying fraud on the internets :lol:

Butthurt Bipolarhooknose :owned: himself and this thread gets a bump :lmao: Cant make this shit up  

• 2 years later...
On 10/3/2016 at 8:22 AM, Nazipigdog said:

Call those MTV catfish people and tell them you are in love with momo. Then he will be on TV... 

I just watched a CATFISH SHOW. A guy thinks he's talking to some hottie, then they track the actual girl down. Out comes a 300 pound black girl, all nervous and making excuses. The guy looked like he wanted to fukken kill her. WHAT A FUKKEN EMBARRASSMENT!!! 

Hey, he was a fukken dope to think some hot bitch was really on the other end!! LMAO!!! 

What fukken guy thinks a hot fukken cunt has to go online to meet anybody?  And who thinks that some hottie picks HIM????? :lol2::lol2::lol2:

300 lb. black girl with rolls of fat!!!!!! OMG!!!  Can you JUST IMAGINE the ASS ODOR belching in there!!!!